Illandaria's Illusions and Ideas (F seeking M/F and one M/M)

Started by Illandaria, August 27, 2016, 10:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illandaria

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I last wrote over here. Listed below are some potential plots and pairings I'd like to see. I find it a little easier to approach people if I'm willing to write men, so here are my story ideas for scenarios in which I'd like to play the woman. Most of these could be M/M as well!

Note that my O/O thread is in my signature. Please read it before you contact me. At this time, I am interested only in forum role play on E itself. The gender of my writing partner doesn't matter at all, so long as we're comfortable with each other.

I prefer to write plotty smut, and my tastes are fairly vanilla, so assume all of these will go on either the light or bondage boards.

• Portal fantasy: A woman from modern Earth gets swept off to another world, and finds that it's her destiny to help save it.

• Mars needs women! I'd love you forever if you would write an alien opposite me for another kind of fish out of water scenario with lots of romance.
  • Mail-order bride: I love a good strangers have to spend a lot of time forced into each other's company story. We could actually do this in the wild west, or we could set it in the future, on some colonized planet.
  • Any kind of "oh crap, you're my soulmate" plot. Whether it's destiny or it's because of some paranormal force, I love watching people navigate those waters.
  • Omegaverse: I've been wanting to write a good A/B/O plot for a while. This one would be M/M, and I'd want to write the omega character. This one's the exception to my "there probably won't be smut for a long time so don't expect it" clause given the nature of those sorts of stories.

• Fallen Angels: She's an angelic being. She just wants to get back to heaven. Your character wants to tempt her into staying for their own reasons.

• Gothic: Mysterious house in the middle of nowhere. Your character may or may not be a supernatural creature. Mine is now staying in that house with him for whatever reason. Should she fear him? Or discover what secrets he hides?

• The dragon's treasure: Dragons hoard many beautiful things. Yours would like to add my character to that hoard. She... probably won't start out super on board.

Feel free to PM me if any of these seem interesting!

Illandaria

Oof. It's been a while!

I'd like to get a couple of stories going! I've completely revamped my request thread. Feel free to message if anything appeals! <3