Chew Me Up and Spit Me Out [M/M, abuse, non-con]

Started by Sekah, March 31, 2020, 03:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekah

I just need a non-con or abusive dom character with this face claim (Donnell Blayjock Jr.) to wreck my boys' holes. Please, in the name of love and God.

This could be sci fi, fantasy, historical, modern, as long as you use this face claim and it's rough and mean, I don't care.

Any of these plots and any other you can think of would work. Non-con + that face claim = perfection. (Please nobody who just wants to make him a big black cock or otherwise dehumanize him. No race play, in other words.)

LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Sekah

I'm here again and I have an actual plot this time, not just unfocused lust.

BLACKMAIL [DOM M WANTED]

Borrowed from the amazing fic The Affairs of Wizards. Imagine a world where people born with the ability to manipulate magic are forced to choose between being second-class citizens and working for the government in what amounts to modern slavery. Nothing is more dangerous than being an unregistered magic user, except perhaps being a registered one. Taiga is a crime boss who runs a prostitution ring. He was a prostitute himself, but the favorite of the former boss. He became his second-in-command and then killed him and took over the family. He's also an unregistered magic user.

Your character finds out. Taiga isn't an easy pet to keep, but a fun and beautiful one, anyway.
LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters