The Battle for Astor (A medieval freeform RP)

Started by ILoveStories, December 10, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieSatin

I'm interested, but I'm not sure who I could play. I was thinking perhaps a girl from another kingdom who was promised in marriage to a son before he died and now it stuck in Astor and has become almost a daughter to the Queen?

ff

Freeform fantasy is my fav setting, so color me interested! (I should confess up front that my amount of time online may vary due to travel and such, active some days but not other etc. )

Here's a sketch of a char sheet. Happy to reformat it, rethink the bio, etc.

Name: Kaya the Huntress
Role: Rebellion scout, spy, warrior, huntress
Look: Buxom rugged redhead
Personality: Bad table manners, coarse sense of humor
Background: Kaya's upbringing is extremely rural, bordering on feral, born to a fair of trappers in a remote forest village. As she grew, taught in the ways of climbing, tracking, hunting, archery, and brawling by her parents and peers, the ambitions of the kingdom of Astor appeared to grow too. There were reports of the best hunting grounds behind side aside for nobility and royalty alone, and for soldiers taking liberties with some of the village girls. Kaya, worried she might soon number among others, joined in a but of the furtive but hotheaded grumbling around the realm, one thing led to another and she found herself caught up with the Rebellion...

WaitingCynicism

Cirus

What posts are still available, anything for the dark hero type?
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies