Old World of Darkness Search [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, February 10, 2011, 05:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Welcome, dear writer, to my thread.

Here's the rundown: I recently started playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, the video game, again, and it has induced a serious craving. Where even to begin? The setting is fantastic, among the most interesting I know of. That said, I am by no means an expert, though I like to think I have somewhat more than a basic understanding, at least of the vampires. I know very little about werewolves, or any other creatures, although that won't prevent you from playing one, should you feel like it.

Now, I have no elaborate plots all written out and ready, but there are a few pairings, as it were, that I'd like to explore. In order of interest, starting with the most interesting, they are:
Vampire / Ghoul
Sire / Childe
Vampiric rivals, love/hate relationship, something to that effect.

I have my preferences as far as clans go, the most interesting to me being Malkavians and Tremere, but anything could work, so consider that a guideline, nothing more.

Lastly, you're obviously free to suggest your own plots and pairings, if you happen to have or suddenly get any. I'm very open to trying out new and different things in this setting, so please, share!