I'm on the hunt for a vampire

Started by sansa, October 24, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

It is that wonderfully spooky time of year! And I crave... Vampires! I am currently reading The Tale of the Vampire Bride and would love to so a roleplay inspired by this lovely tale. You do not have to read the series to know what I want...  Just read on...

Firstly, the tale is inspired by Dracula with his three brides... The character I will be playing is his flame haired bride, Lady Glynis Wright, an English aristocrat... The first bride is his blonde haired beauty and his second bride with lovely brown hair, and the third have dark black hair. He wishes to marry and English bride so that he can have a new home in England, but first he must find a bride suitable for the gift of darkness...

Glynis is a stubborn young woman. Ar 19 years old, she has yet to accept any mans offer in marriage out of her own determination to lead her own life without a man. Yet the most powerful man of all is enthralled by her uncommon independence and is sure to he can break her to submit to him, Dracula, as all of his servants do.

Despite Vlad's power to win her family over to sign a marriage contract, she is certain there is no solace in his home... And when he chooses to bind her as his immortal bride, she is truly trapped as his forever slave. She will take his cruelty in her efforts to escape his evil power. Perhaps she can find love some how.. But to protect her family, she must do her duty and be his devoted wife.

So someone interested in an erotic but story driven roleplay but is ready to take on the true power of Dracula.
If you want a different name, that's fine. If yoy want less brides, that's fine. If you want no brides, that's fine. Basically, if the idea interests you but you wish to alter it in some way, please shoot me a message.
This roleplay is not for the squimish... Blood, fights, sex, etc... Not saying I want to bathe in blood, but uh... Their vampires. And Dracula will ram a bride through a wall and ravish her body if it pleases him. They're vampires- sure it hurts, but it won't kill them! Haha :) im silly.. Anyhow, message me!

**also accepting females to play a female vampire like a woman version of Dracula.**
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)