Ket and Kip's Puzzle Corner...of Evilness!

Started by Ket, November 25, 2009, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

So, think you can crack this code? Do ya?  DO YA?  Go ahead, try your hand at it. Once cracked, we'll post more and more codes/puzzles. 

DLDVG UYENI SLPPF HGMMO FTMEO ZSHJL ZCHSZ PZQOX NVBRE YZPXB LVOUC TVVYZ VVGPQ SUJBY FFCZK JHLTZ JEYKG CTSTK EJHYS EAFUE MCJPS ZGIC

Clues
WEHRMACHT/LUFTWAFFE UKW:B = TJD  KET=
Walzenlage: III I IV
Ringstellung: 11 18 26
Steckerverbindungen:   BX CE GN IJ LO MY PR QT SZ UV

This will help, some.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kip

*watches and plans the next toture*

*cackles evilly*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ebb

That's a neat simulator on your linked page. It's fun playing with it. But I still can't get your message to decode properly. Another hint, maybe?

The settings I'm using:

UKW: B
Walzen: III I IV
Ringstellung: K-11 R-18 Z-26
Stecker: BX CE GN IJ LO MY PR QT SZ UV

Start position: Tried "TJB", "KET" and "KIP". All gibberish.

Maybe I'm missing something? I'm no Colossus here.

Oniya

Quote from: Ebb on November 29, 2009, 10:25:32 PM
That's a neat simulator on your linked page. It's fun playing with it. But I still can't get your message to decode properly. Another hint, maybe?

The settings I'm using:

UKW: B
Walzen: III I IV
Ringstellung: K-11 R-18 Z-26
Stecker: BX CE GN IJ LO MY PR QT SZ UV

Start position: Tried "TJB", "KET" and "KIP". All gibberish.

Maybe I'm missing something? I'm no Colossus here.

The 'B' setting (I'm assuming that has something to do with the start position) in the hints says TJD.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ebb

Good catch, Oniya.

Still doesn't work using TJD.

It's a good thing nobody was counting on me to find German subs.

Skye

Quote from: Oniya on November 29, 2009, 11:49:16 PM
The 'B' setting (I'm assuming that has something to do with the start position) in the hints says TJD.

Does that mean you know the answer to the puzzle and are holding out on us? -pouts-
Somebody solve it! Hurts mah brainz.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

I do not - I was hoping that the application would be browser-based, but alas...

Although - is it possible that the B setting is "TJD KET" (all six characters?)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Skye

Quote from: Oniya on December 12, 2009, 12:03:42 AM
I do not - I was hoping that the application would be browser-based, but alas...

Although - is it possible that the B setting is "TJD KET" (all six characters?)

-Nod..nod- I read every click able link in the Enigma. I ended up suffering from information asphyxiation. -weak laugh-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

HockeyGod

Fragile Dreams

Just a question, don't we need the key sheets do refer for the codes?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]