Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Anything you want Summer, I will do. All you have to is ask and it shall be, just you and me Summer.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Flaming

OK, I'll let you dwell near the water as much as you want, I'll not complain anymore

Belle33

You know ... what's a few burn marks if it means I get to be with you.  Let me come home!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SummerWhispers

Ok I admit, I was a bit hasty in breaking up with you earlier, I will share you with Jeffery, I promise and stop complaining about all the time you spend away from me. If I agree to be less demanding of you time, will you please come back.

Kitsunetsuki

*gets to her knees before her & begins to sing*

I love just who you are
I ain't gonna try to change ya
You are a shooting star
That's why you are my favourite...

Forgive me, darlin'? :-*
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Arcite

*holding flowers for Kitsunetsuki*

Come on baby! It didn't mean anything I swear! You're the only one for me!
Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

SummerWhispers

I swear I did not sneak out last night, it was the wind baby, I swear it....check the weather channel, I bet it will say there was a summer tropical storm last night. And unexpected one. I am a very honest and straight forward person , everyone knows it, would never do anything behind yours or anyones back.

So we are all good....right?

Arcite

I know it was your grandmother's birthday and I shouldn't have had all that 'punch'! But she really seemed to enjoy the dance I gave her, I think that means your family likes me.  So we're cool right?
Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

Tsumi Okazaki

Im sorry Arcite. I thought you were into that kind of thing. I promise I wont do it again. Come on, Give me a second chance and I promise I'll be good.

Phil66666

SummerWhispers

Ok I swear I will not drink and flirt with all the guys on the internet, I promise no more typing while drunk, really I will even allow you to take my laptop when I am drinking, so if I keep up my end of this bargain, we are back on?

Autumn52

I know I just broke up with you but I can't stand another second without your sunshine in my life. I will do anything just to keep you here. Including tying you to the bed and....ahem....wait....ahem....I will leave it at anything. *smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stone

Come back and you can have all my candy.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

I know I am always complaining about you choking that girl, and I know she loves it and even tells me so, I promise I will never bring it up again, no matter what, if you will only allow me to come back, I may even help you choke her....maybe.

Mordred

Ok.. I'm guessing by now you received my list of demands? Ok, demands on myself, to please you? It listed out to exactly 311 small print details that seemed to irritate. Bad habits I picked up over the centuries. See, this creature is more than willing to change his ways. *lifts her hair.. whispers very deeply into that deliciously wam little ear* I promise.. my scrumptious one.. I'll behave where you wish.. and misbehave where I must. Please.. one more chance for this crazy thing? *nibbles the earlobe* Whaddya say, blondie.. we good?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ok if you insist, I will stop laying on the beach all day, afternoon will do, and be waiting on you when you can get out in the evening. No more complaining about the blue and dead of night. I may even try out that box of yours, you did say it was warm...yes? Ok if not I will even get my fluffy white blanket, now I am not sure I can give up anything else or be more accommodating, so help me up into that box, and I will give it a try.

Flaming

Please, I'll cook you your favorite dish, naked.

SummerWhispers

(Ok thats funny) I will  and I know I have told you this before, but this time I am not lying to you, I will I promise not throw buckets of ice water on you. I swear it this time.

Love And Submission

Sorry about the whole sister thing. She should back home any day.  The Los Zetas  promised to return her if   I gave back all of the money which  I did...So yeah , nothing to worry about.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Autumn52

DTW I want to be with you but the fact that you take that girl with you everywhere, and that you are choking her is kinda scary. If you will please get rid of her and we can focus on each other I want you back so badly. Please please please. I will do that thing you like. You know the one. Please.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Please Xandi, come back to me. I now realise that Dolce & Gabbana is completely acceptable attire for the local swimming pool.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

SummerWhispers

Ok this open shirt thing, I think we can work it out, I will just ignore it...ok I know ....yes I can ignore it, so we can still go out, in public I know I can ignore it.

Mr Bigglesworth

Please forgive me for keeping my shirt open, but it is warm where we live, usually anyway, and besides, I don't object to your no shirt thing.

SummerWhispers

Ok....you got me there, I will never make another comment about your open shirt, no matter how many stares from the women when we go out in public. I will just ignore ,ignore I promise, will not get jealous and storm off, will ignore.

TheLegionary

I cannot stay away from you, specially after you post so many hot pictures in Xandi's naughty closet. I wish you could stay with me longer. Can you????