Friendship turned D/s (M for F)

Started by Kepesk, September 14, 2014, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

My Character and Your Character have been friends for a little while now. YC lives with her long time boyfriend, but as of late, MC & YC have begun developing feelings toward one another. However, YC is reluctant to even consider the idea of leaving her longtime bf.

One night, MC invites YC over to his apartment, which is not unusual. They've gotten together a few times before to enjoy a favorite show and a boardgame over some pizza.
YC arrives, and MC lets her in. However, MC clearly had something else planned for the evening. Knowing YC's propensity for being submissive - and maybe he was even privy to the idea that she was feeling particularly submissive this night - he closes the door to his apartment, locking it, and walks up behind her, speaking in a low voice into her ear, "Don't. Move."

From there, the rp could play out however we'd like. She could completely give herself over to him... She could struggle, possibly even becoming physically violent with him. Either way, it would possibly contain some of the following Dom/sub elements: apparatuses, begging, blindfolds, caging, chastity, discipline/reinforcement, gags, hand cuffs, leash & collar, light/medium bondage, physical restraint, and spanking.

So let me know if you're at all interested, and maybe some of the elements you'd favor. And thx for looking.
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Morgana