Craving Something Dark... [Male characters needed]I HAVE RETURNED

Started by Ashleebabe, June 19, 2008, 11:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

If you can find two guys on here who play BDB then more power to you. I have not found any. I LOVE BDB and want to roleplay something to it.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

BentNotBroken

yeah that would be fun. Which one of the Brotherhood guys were your favorite?

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

BentNotBroken

I was disappointed that they never said wht had happend to Tohr after his wife was killed.

Ashleebabe

blackstardust

Quote from: BentNotBroken on November 11, 2008, 03:50:27 PM
Hey girl. I love a lot of your roelplay ideas. you remind me of myself. LOL   I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series as well! :) And of course True Blood.

Anyway, just thought i'd say hi! :)

Oh, I love BDB Series as well.  Found myself unable to put the books down and buying every single one.  -shakes head- Books are going to drain me of money.  Read first twilight, going to buy part two today.  Yay.  Keeping an eye out for the next BDB book too.  :)

BentNotBroken

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

wkdlove420

I'm interested in the Phatom of the Opera one.

Ashleebabe

I have returned from a small hiatus and cannot wait to get all my games back. Please contact me if interested

Ashleebabe

Updated and wondering if I can get another roleplay going. LOL

Ashleebabe

Updated all plot to the first page

Ashleebabe

Updated with editing on my plots.

Ashleebabe

Duncan

Hey there;

If you need anyone to RP with let me know I do vampires and Scott's men rather well I think.  If you want to check out my threads then pm I would be more then happy to start one with you.

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

I am also craving a Tudor-themed roleplay with Henry and Anne or Henry and Mary Boleyn. Any romance novels that may want to be worked out, pleaselet me know. i am an avid reader and may have heard of it.

Ashleebabe

So I was watching George of the Jungle late last night and I was curious if anyone would like to participate in a Tarzan/Ape man roleplay with an explorer?

Ashleebabe

I am also wanting to do a Pride and Prejudice Roleplay with Elizabeth and Darcy. I have been craving it alot