Looking for an Eberron DM

Started by Arander, July 10, 2007, 11:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arander

I recently picked up the D&D Eberron campaign system and must say I am quite intrigued. I wondering if anyone out there would be interested in running just a simple solo Eberron campaign (or maybe a two person if someone else was really interested.) I'd like to keep things relatively light and simple, so no need for serious undertones. I've been out of the D&D scene for quite some time and would like to ease into it slowly. I'm up for any specific area, and could easily work out some campaign and character ideas with a prospective DM. I look forward to all responses.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Xerial

Oh damn you all to heck... been looking through my Eberron books, mainly to create a Changeling rogue for a new P&P game, but someone mentioning it here is just evil...

...I might be able to build up something introductory, a small one or two person adventure with room for expansion to something later... I just need to finish the EWF rules 2.0 first...

kasen03

I liked the Ebberon campaign setting.  I was in a couple games (tabletop) when it first came out - loved alot of the ideas it brought forward.  In some ways I think it pulled abit from Birthright, as well as some flavours of Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance.

My RL isn't really permitting much free time, but once that settles down I'd be willing to help with a rules-lite game. (I've not had much luck with rules-heavy games here)

Arander

Well I'm glad to see some enthusiasm. I'm in no rush to start anything, as I still need to decide what kind of character I wish to run. Also for those with little free time, I'm not planning on any marathon posting. There might be times when I can push out a couple of posts in a single day, but usually it'll be a once a day/every other day sort of timeframe. I'll start up some character concepts for when either of you are ready to get something running.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's