Females wanted to help a newbie

Started by @nthony, November 27, 2009, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@nthony

EDIT: 30th November

Ok folks so I have a couple of roles that I'm hoping a more experienced (to E that is :P) female can help me out with. Apologise for the lack of development of these roles they are literally 1st passes and I prefer to flesh them out some more with a willing companion.

Things that bump in the night: An idea I've had for many years, even though I have no experience of this situation and I'm unlikely to for a many years yet, it still excites me.

Daddy split with his partner when you were little and you now spend time flitting between houses, spending some weeks at Daddy's and some at Mum's. One night while Daddy is asleep you uncover his selection of quite X-rated horror films and begin watching, only to be discovered by your poor use of the tv remote mute button.

On the eve of empire Just pure historic fiction - no fact at all! It's 280AD in the Roman Empire is close to taking some more territory from the Albanian border. Maximus as General of the Imperial army has called his best commanders to the village of Viol to assemble troops and re-think the strategy before tomorrow's battle. There is food, wine and deep conversation in Maximus' tent, a young slave girl (possibly Albanian native) catches his eye as she serves her masters. Maximus is torn between his two potential conquests.

If you are interested please let me know. Will play by PM or IM if more appropriate.

Posts are now full sorry, and thanks for your interest. I want to thank everyone that's shown an interest in my roles and I hope something interesting comes your way shortly.

Anthony

Surrender

Would lovee to play On the Eve of Empire :] Pm me if you're still interested!

Gracie

Interested in "things that go bump in the night." I'll send you a PM.  ;)