Erotic Pathfinder Play-By-Post(interest check)

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, April 19, 2013, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

That is what I was referring to. Does it give a bonus feat. Anyway there ya go.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Alrighty, moving forward with flaws & traits then.  ;D

EroticFantasyAuthor

Template added to this post, awaiting approval.

Should be mostly done with both characters today.

Yukina

EroticFantasyAuthor

Oh and are feats from the Book of Exalted Deeds(most DMs require approval for that book) okay?

Interested in Nymph's Kiss(Grandmother would be the fey who the relationship is with). Sacred Vox, and Vow of Non-Violence.

And how are we doing HP? Average(my vote) or roll?

Yukina

For hp, I usually have the first HD at max and then roll the others.

EroticFantasyAuthor

My vote is Max first level with average after. But really either way is good.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 02:44:41 PM
Oh and are feats from the Book of Exalted Deeds(most DMs require approval for that book) okay?

Interested in Nymph's Kiss(Grandmother would be the fey who the relationship is with). Sacred Vox, and Vow of Non-Violence.

And how are we doing HP? Average(my vote) or roll?

No thanks on the feats. Lets keep the material to the minimum needed. And you shall take max hp at 1st level and roll for the rest of them.

Thorn14

Even if I'm just in for a sub, may I make a sheet?

EroticFantasyAuthor

There I believe my Reference Post is mostly complete. Carried over everything from Beguiler, added Cantrips, added addition to Surprise Casting, adjusted spell lists with trade outs. 4th through 6th level spell lists and trade outs will be done as I need them(meaning as the character gains access to the higher levels spells with increase in level).

Oh and which experience progression? Medium?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: EroticFantasyAuthor on April 20, 2013, 05:22:50 PM
There I believe my Reference Post is mostly complete. Carried over everything from Beguiler, added Cantrips, added addition to Surprise Casting, adjusted spell lists with trade outs. 4th through 6th level spell lists and trade outs will be done as I need them(meaning as the character gains access to the higher levels spells with increase in level).

Oh and which experience progression? Medium?

Surprise Casting?? Im going to need to find the beguiler I think.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Surprise casting is taken word for word from the Beguiler with this line added.

Surprise casting can also be used when engaged in a sexual act(including masturbation).

Laughing Hyena

EroticFantasyAuthor

Oh and regarding Deities, is Aaluran(BoEF pg 142) okay? Deity of Love & Pleasure.

Laughing Hyena

I suppose so. Make sense anyway now that I read it.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Dawn Anathitae

Ons: Loves "dry" sex, teasing/foreplay

Appearance:
Art inspiration(NSFW, scantily clad)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Real Life References(NSFW, nudity)
Model is Eva(Iga) Wywral

Stephanie Anathitae

Ons: Loves breast sex & breast play.

Appearance:
Art Inspiration(NSFW, scantily clad)
Closest I've found so far, pretty much spot on except for a few things: wrong type of bodysuit, no chain shirt, modern setting and Russian theme.

Real Life References(NSFW, nudity)
  Model is Michelle Marsh

Backstory: They grew up in a loving family, raised by not just their parents, but grandparents & relatives as well, including close family friends. They lived in a small Wood Elven town settled in an old fey forest, it was not an uncommon sight to see friendly fey around the town, centaurs, satyrs, and dryads were common place. The town's primary Diety is Aaluaran.

The High Priestess is a Nymph, their grandmother, her grove is the town's temple grounds and place of worship. Their mother is a Half-Nymph Woof Elf, and like her mother, a Carnal Mage of great skill. Their father is a charming Human Rogue who favors daggers & acrobatics. One of their parents' former adventuring companions retired to live in the town alongside them. A Changeling Bard who shared her friends' love of Aaluran, and is also a talented seamstress. She has been like an aunt to both Dawn and Stephanie, gifting them each with an identical magic item that would allow them to change their outfits on a whim, their imagination being the only real limit.

As young girls they were taught and spent time with each member of their family. Early on Dawn showed an intense fascination with arcane magic. She was overjoyed when she awoke one morning with purple hair, having had a dream about changing her hair color with a spell. Her mother and grandmother began her training immediately. She was eager to learn all she could, not just about arcane magic, but nature, and Aaluran as well(of course some information was saved until she came of age).

While Stephanie always enjoyed watching her mother and grandmother use arcane magic, she was far more interested in testing and challenging herself. She seemed to be a natural acrobat, spending entire days in the tree-tops. It did not take her long before she was asking her father to teach her those cool dagger tricks he always showed people. Her father handling most of her training.

Even after their training was complete, they stayed around the town for several years, putting what they've learned to good use by helping where they could. Eventually the desire to see the world got the better of them. With plenty of heartfelt "goodbye, stay safe"s and well wishes, they left their home town to start their days of adventuring. Intending to help make the world a better place while sharing Aaluran's teachings with those interested.

Shared Ons: They're both voyeurs, they love to watch. And while Dawn may not be as big of an exhibitionist as her big sister, she enjoys wearing teasing and revealing clothing. Not to mention that both of them are always looking for an opportunity to do something naughty in public.

Shared Offs: No Anal(this doesn't mean no cheek play, hotdogging is highly encouraged), No Scat/Urine Play, No BDSM, No Vore

For Author On & Offs just see my preferences  :-)

Edit: And of course when I say Changeling I'm referring to the 3.5 race, not the new Pathfinder race that is the off-spring of hags.....apparently.

Laughing Hyena

Okay so we have thus far...

1 Ninja Catfolk Herm
1 Carnal Mage Half Elf Female
1 Rogue Half Elf Female

Anyone else submitting a sheet soon?

Erotic. Where are your traits and flaws listed? I don't see the flaws anywhere.

Muse

What do you think, Hyeena.  Gunslinger?  Magus?  Dragon Disciple?  Or something else? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Amalea Morn
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=557065

Ons and Offs:

Backstory:  In Daggerdale, even a sheppardess has to be deadly.  By her 21st year, Amalea Morn has defended her virtue from conquering zents and marauding orcs, defended her life from ravenous monsters and moldering undead. 

She is actually daughter to a cousin to Randal Morn, lord of the Dale, and a mighty swordsman in his own right.  When she was young, Zhents tried to take her hostage to use against Randal Morn.  Her father sent her into the mountains with an old magus who protected her and taught her to mingle staff play with magic.  Since then, she’s grown strong enough to defend herself and not be a liability to her lord.  So far, she has preferred working the flocks and quietly studying while patrolling the outer reaches of the Dale to marriage and family. 

Appearance:
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Thorn14

Can I make a sheet? Also Muse your url link is a bit bugged.

Laughing Hyena

As you wish. I'll be taking seven players because of the circumstances if everyone submits a sheet.

Thorn14

Alright, I'm thinking gunslinger or psionic.

The setting will be where people are from different worlds? Or did we decide on one yet?

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 21, 2013, 08:11:07 AM
Okay so we have thus far...

1 Ninja Catfolk Herm
1 Carnal Mage Half Elf Female
1 Rogue Half Elf Female

Anyone else submitting a sheet soon?

Erotic. Where are your traits and flaws listed? I don't see the flaws anywhere.

Character sheets are still a work in progress, sorry should've noted that in the post.

Edit: I had thought that the setting was going to be everyone from the same world(yet to be decided which one).

Muse

Does that fix ir? 

My history assumed we were going to be from different worlds, or at least all from Faerun, so please let me know if I have to change it.  ^_^;; 

EroticFantasyAuthor

Don't see why you'd have to change it, there can always be a place called Daggerdale added into other settings, especially if it's an original world.

In my experience, the a campaign tends to suffer if the character are from different worlds/genres.

What are your thoughts/plans Hyena? I think I might've missed something

Edit: Your sheet link seems to be working Muse.  ;D