Another Fairy Tail RP interest check.

Started by Wolfy, July 10, 2011, 08:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Ook, so since these seem not to go well, let's lay down some ground rules:

Only 2 Dragon Slayers, more maybe depending on how many people are interested.

I'll Allow 1 God Slayer character, other than my own, if someone wants to do that.

The rest will have to use their own form of magic. There are plenty of magic styles already out there, and it's rather easy to come up with your own. lol.

This will be in an alternate universe Fairy Tail, though, so no Canon Characters.

What I'm going is to get maybe 3-5 other people,aside from myself, interested in this, and see where it goes from there.

Kiraboshi

I love this idea! Do you have a plot or storyline set up yet? I would be interested in playing a celestial mage. Are there restrictions on what keys I could have though? Let me know! =)
Kiraboshi~Glittering Stars~
Watashi wa Kōhaku desu. =)
Watashi wa anata ni hikari o hyōji suru tame ni toshi o moyasudarou chikau.

Wolfy

Well, there are no restrictions, per say, but I'd like you to only have 3-4 zodiac keys starting out.

:p

Wolfy

Quote from: Kiraboshi on July 10, 2011, 12:04:05 PM
I love this idea! Do you have a plot or storyline set up yet? I would be interested in playing a celestial mage. Are there restrictions on what keys I could have though? Let me know! =)

And as for the Plot/Storyline, I do have a small one, which is why I want to start with a small group of 2-3. The team decides to take on a job together that of course proves quite dangerous when it said it would only be a simple mission, thanks to a dark guild happening to be in the area as well..one that killed a fairy tail member in the past, along with most of the client's family recently...they want them taken down, but didn't mention this...all that they mentioned was a simple body-guarding mission, not that it was a dark guild We'd be defending against..;D

So..I can start now, actually, and we can just wait for more people, or we can wait for another good guy...What I was thinking is having 2 people play villains as well..who could perhaps Heel-Face turn over to Fairy Tail's side eventually..maybe. :p

Kiraboshi

Awesome! I can deal with only a couple Zodiac keys that's pretty good. Do you want a character sheet filled out? I vouch we maybe wait for more people so we at least have a solid team to fill out the plot, but it's up to you of course. ^^ And just so I'm prepared, are there going to be any sexual elements in this? Haha, it would be interesting but I'd have rework my thoughts  for sure to prepare for that lol.

Wolfy

Of course there will be sexual elements. xD But they won't be, you know, the main focus..it can just happen if you want it too..;D

And yes, Character sheets, let's see...

Name:
Appearence:
Affiliation:
Guild Mark location:
Magic:
Type of Magic: (Caster, object, etc.)
Personality:

....I think that coveres the basics.

Kiraboshi

Awesome! XD Bahaha, ok then sounds good.
Name: Sofi Brightmore
Bio: Sofi Brightmore grew up in Fiore(or wherever the story is taking place) with her parents who owned a small magic shop. She loved being in the shop when she was small and seeing all the different mages come in to buy magic items. Her favorite was the Celestial Mages who seemed glamorous with their sets of keys and spirits. As she grows older she begins collecting her own hoping to one day become the strongest Celestial Mage in the land. She loves the rowdiness and daily excitement that her guild offers. She uses her Spirits often and not always for quests or what one would consider "necessary" purposes. She is kind to them nonetheless, but a little silly with how she uses her magic. She holds contracts with two Gold Zodiac Keys; Leo the Lion, and Gemini the Twins and two Silver Keys: Lyra the Lyre and Nikora Canis Minor(Plue).
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes. Here's a picture. This isn't her day-to-day look of course, haha. Her clothes will change accordingly.
Affiliation: Fairy Tail
Guild Mark location: Upper Left Breast/Purple color
Magic: Celestial Spirit Mage
Type of Magic: Caster of Spirits
Personality: A bit ditzy and careless sometimes. Though she is kind to people and Spirits alike she does know how to persuade others to do her bidding. Or so she thinks. Knows she has sex appeal and tries to use it a little too often. Is easy-going and fun-loving. She enjoys cuddling and making strong friendships with her Spirits and guild members. Wants to become the strongest Celestial Mage ever so is always trying to build her collection of keys with determined vigor. Though fiercely loyal to her friends and her guild she would hold higher favor with someone who pays her a well thought compliment. Highly competitive in all things, she loves a challenge, even if she knows she'll fail.

Let me know if this is enough or not or if I filled anything out incorrectly! I can add more to it if necessary or change things to fit with the story you have in mind. =D

Wolfy

Looks good to me, now for my own.

Name: Raiga Inazuma
Bio: Born in Fiore as an Orphan after his parents were killed by a dark guild, only divine intervention managed to save Raiga's life...literally. The Lightning God Inazuma saved the small child from the attacking guild, wiping them all out with a thunderstorm. After that, he took the child to a safe haven, taking an interest in the boy with a large amount of magical power at his young age. The Boy, having no name, was given a name by the God, Raiga, a name he still carries with pride, adopting the last name "Inazuma" in honor of his adoptive parent. Inazuma taught him many things, though the most important was actually his own magic that Raiga uses today, The God Slayer magic. Inazuma taught him the magic of the gods and how to use it, before disappearing mysteriously one day, much like the dragons in the world. Distraught, Raiga searched for his parents all over, but the people he talked to all said that he was simply crazy, calling his origins and his upbringing a lie..all but one man, the master of Fairy Tail. There he was welcomed with Open arms, and while he still searched for Inazuma, Raiga has taken a liking to the guild, and has been with them since he was a small boy.
Appearence:
Guild Mark location: Right side of his Collar Bone. Blue.
Magic: God Slayer: Lightning.
Type of Magic: Caster Magic. Unlike Dragon Slayer: Lightning, Raiga's uses Purple/red Lightning instead of Yellow, and his is of a Higher Voltage, amplitude, and destructive force.
Personality: Energetic at times, but also laid back at others. Raiga is a mixed bag of emotions and personalities.

Wolfy

Alright..gonna get this started tomorrow so we can go on ahead and get it under way...if no one shows any interest, I guess I'll turn it into a One-on-One.

BlueEyedBard

I hope this works for a profile, if anything is wrong let me know.

Name:Zai Haun
Bio:Zai was borne to a peasant farming couple in the lowlands to the north and before he had even learned to walk the monks, who lived atop the Paradiso Mountain, traveled down the the little village below and adopted the infant to be trained as a Sheitan Monk, a great honor to any who believe in the divinity of the Sheitan. From that teary moment when the monks began their journey back to their monastery Zai was trained to know what it means to be a warrior monk.
Over the years he has trained his mind and body for the harsh conditions the world would offer him, he learned discipline and precision and the ancient martial arts of the Sheitan. He also trained his spirit to connect with the Sheitan to access the divine magic that flows through the life force of all living creatures on the planet, according to the Sheitan.
His training grew in intensity for twenty two years before his final test was before him: He is to leave the serenity of the Paradiso Mountain and travel the world for another twenty two years before his is destined to return to the monastery.   
Appearence:
Affiliation:Sheitan Monastery
Guild Mark location:Center of chest
Magic:Iron Skin, Burning Fist, Sheitan's Eye
Type of Magic: Defensive/Offensive Spiritual Magic
Personality:Strong willed and passionate, has a tendency to be head strong at times, very caring and protective of his friends and allies while very cold towards his enemies. Has to learn to enjoy life more.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Kiraboshi

Yay! I'm glad you decided to join! We need more people! Your c/s looks great! ^_^ Could you tell me a little more about the kind of magic your character will do?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Kiraboshi on July 13, 2011, 06:00:12 PM
Yay! I'm glad you decided to join! We need more people! Your c/s looks great! ^_^ Could you tell me a little more about the kind of magic your character will do?
Sorry it took so long for this reply  :-\

So his magic is more of a personal enhancement type.
Iron Monk Technique: Hardened skin for greater defense
Burning Fist: Adds fire to physical attack
Sheitans Eye: Lets him see a person's aura good for seeing what state people are in, seeing honesty and finding weaknesses on a general level.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Wolfy

Will get this up tonight if I can, tomorrow night if I can't. o3o

Wolfy

So, who's still interested? *pokes probably dead thread*

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Carlissa

I'm interested. I'm only on chapter 131 right now, but if this thread is still alive when I get up to date I'll be more than willing to join.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Bumpity. o3o

Still checking interest... atleast 2 more people need to be ready to go before we can get started, along with myself, so Sound off.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Carlissa

I'm planning to make a profile for her (older) brother soon. I'm planning for him to be a dragonslayer as well. His appearance should clear up some things behind Sage's past...

Name: Sage Mihome
Bio: Born in the southern outskirts of Fiore, Sage was the offspring of a former Fairy Tail mage Venus Mihome. Her mother retired from the guild when she was only 19 years old because of a tragic event that she experienced. But no matter how sorrowful that event was, she spoke of the guild highly to her daughter. From an early age, Sage was fascinated by the guild. Her mother would tell stories of the adventures she had throughout her career, the places she explored and the strong mages she encountered.

When Sage was 10 years old, her mother, along with most of her village, were killed by a terrible plague. Not long after her mother died, Sage discovered that her mother had a child before her. The boy’s name was Gorden, and that he was abandoned by their mother was only an infant. With nowhere else to turn, Sage left the dying village with her little brother and headed to Fairy Tail, where they hoped to find their long lost brother.

Upon arrival, Sage and her brother were recognized by the Guild Master as Venus’ children, and were welcomed into the guild. The two were introduced to their elder brother, who was actually a legendary dragon slayer.

It didn’t take long for Sage to become an official member of the guild. Although it took a while for her to get used to the new lifestyle, she was comforted by the energetic veterans, as well as her brothers.

Appearance:
Guild Mark location: Below her right shoulder blade, dark blue in color.
Magic: Doll Play Magic
Type of Magic: Offensive and supportive.
Personality:  Sage is cute and a little silly. She generally has a positive attitude but has a very low self esteem, and not only thinks poorly of herself but is also put down easily. She enjoys teamwork and company.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AngelicBlade

If you need another player, let me know. I'd be fine with being evil or good.

Carlissa

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 03, 2011, 09:56:33 AM
If you need another player, let me know. I'd be fine with being evil or good.

We can use another player. I thnik we need one more to start. I'm not sure what Wolfy has planned plot-wise, so maye you should stick with making a good/neutral character. Unless Wolfy says otherwise...

...And if anyone cares, I edited my profile. A lot.

AngelicBlade

Well, I'll post a character sheet, I'm simply going off the comment where you said
Quote from: Wolfy on July 30, 2011, 06:46:03 PM
Still checking interest... atleast 2 more people need to be ready to go before we can get started, along with myself, so Sound off.
Anyway let me know if this is acceptable.

Name: Xaleroth Verinok

Nickname: Dark Pyro

Bio: Xaleroth was born in a coddage in the nearby woods of Fiore, his existance was a secret from most because of his origin. Xal was son of Dark Guild member and a former Fairy Tale member. His father taught him the dark magics he knew. while his mother taught him pyromanci. Xal prefered the fire but also like the feel of dark magics. So with the help of both of his parents they taught him how too use dark fire, a fusion between darkness and fire, Xal used the blackend fire with his pyro moves, which he enjoyed more.

At the age of fifteen his father was ordered too slay Xaleroth's mother. When he refused he was torn apart and other guild members attacked Xaleroth's home. Xal's mother used her pyromance magics too hold them off while Xaleroth ran too Fiore. But as Xaleroth ran he bumped into one of his mother's old guild mates. The man examined the boy and questioned him on the red headband he wore, because of the Dark Runes on it. But Xaleroth didn't answer but only lead the man back too his house in the woods. When the two arrived the attack was over and Xaleroth's mother layed dieing in a puddle of blood. The man recignized the woman and rush too her side. Her last words too the man was too take care of Xaleroth in her stead.

The man agreed and took Xaleroth back too the guild, and began too train him with a lance, but he only taught him the basics before giving him an enchanted lance which Xal could use too channel him black fire into. After his slight training Xaleroth was accepted into the guild and became a member at the age of eightteen. Xaleroth did a few deeds for guild and became known as Dark Pyro or Pyro too his friends, which were few. On his ninetennth birthday the guild made in an official member instead of an appeantic.

Appearance:

Affiliation: Fairy Tale

Guild Mark location: In the middle of his forehead, dark red in color.

Magic: Dark Fire magic.

Type of Magic: Pyromancy and Darkness.

Personality: Xaleroth is quite and calm, he hardly shows too much emotion and almost seem cold towards people. But he is still kind when the time comes too it and if you close too him he's a nice person, while protective at the same time.

Kiraboshi

Still here and still interested! Let's do this! I don't want this thread to die lol.

AngelicBlade

I am here, and still interested in this.

Carlissa

*Pokes Wolfy* I think everyone's ready...