Cherri's Smut Based Stories~ (m/m, f/m, f/f -light furry?)

Started by Cherri, December 15, 2016, 12:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

❤︎!~Greetings and Welcome to my Thread~!❤︎

I thank you for dropping by! Before I get started I wanted to disclose a few things: I'm looking for a partner to collaborate with, please no one liners and try to add to the story along with me. I don't want to be the only one leading the way :) I enjoy playing the more submissive roles, but if the stories is right I can play a switch character. All plots are very open ended so please toss what ideas you want at me as well. As of right now, all stories are short lived and kinda center around smut, but I plan on expanding this :) Also! Please message me if you're interested instead of replying on here!

Kinks //I'm open to discuss other kinks as well~//=
*Non-Con, Con, Dub Con- //Note: Non-con cannot be overly violent//
*Vanilla Sex
*BDSM
*Giving/Receiving Oral
*Incest //siblings to step-siblings only//
*Anal //Receiving and perhaps giving//
*Public Settings- Hidden of course, but the thrill of possibly getting caught is tantalizing~//

Absolutely will NOT do= 
*Any bathroom play- //ex: scat, golden showers, ect...//
*Physically abusive Relationship
*Mutilations

Smut Driven Stories

❤︎Siblings- ( ranging from con, dub-con, or non-con)

*There could be many scenarios with this! YC has been sexually frustrated lately and their //girlfriend or boyfriend// isn't willing to put out yet and there is only so much satisfaction he can gain from jerking off. Maybe he isn't even in a relationship and has grown to have a physical attraction to MC after seeing how much they've grown up and how little clothing they wear around the house. Maybe after seeing MC coming out of the bath, vulnerable and in a towel or when mom and dad aren't home, he decides to finally relieve his frustrations on my character.

*We could also do a family vacation scenario where our characters feel more relaxed by being away from the realities of home life. Mom and Dad decide to have a night to themselves in a separate cabin or hotel room and leaves the siblings alone, Or the parents can still be around, but the siblings share a room and maybe even a bed together and late nights turn into curious touching~

❤︎Public Outings

*Could start out as friends, YC accompanies mine on a little shopping trip and MC decides to try on bold and even sexy outfits. YC finally has enough of the teasing and decides to take matters into his own hands in the dressing room. Or YC has MC try on some clothes and decides to get hands on with it. With this story I'd like to explore the idea of hidden public sex~

❤︎Arranged Meet-up

*Our characters meet in an online chat and have maybe participated in cyber sex. MC decides that they are curious on what it would be like to be with them in person, so arranges to meet up in a hotel to fulfill their desires. Open to include kinks and can either be left as a one night stand or develop into something more :)

❤︎The Stray (May contain very light furry) **CRAVING

*Idea from an old role play, MC is coming home from either college or work and finds a stray cat near his apartment complex. The temperatures are supposed to drop to freezing temperatures with snow and so MC feels for the cat and decides to take them inside //even though his building may not allow pets// Little does MC know, the cat can shape shift into a human. YC decides to show their appreciate in the form of pleasure, enjoying their new "master" //even though YC will be the more dominant in bed//. In terms of furry, I'm only okay with perhaps ears and tail in the human form. But nothing more :)

Pairings //I would play characters on the right//
Vampire/Victim
Vampire/Hunter
Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Student
Boss/Assistant
Master/Servant