Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armybirchguy45

Wish granted, you can use magic like in a fantasy anime. Unfortunately, you've just become the only person who can't get a single spell right...

I wish I was able to travel to, and survive on, other planets...

Belle33

Wish granted, but you're all alone and you can't get back  :-\

I wish I were more graceful and less clumsy *points to bruised knee*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Hiding In Emotions

Wish granted, but that really sexy guy that WAS going to be a big part of your life, will no longer stop to help you back up.

I wish my clothes would wash themselfs.

Captain Maltese

Your 'clothes' wash themselves. But it is a bit of a challenge to walk around dressed in living rats, isn't it?

I wish my garden would dry up soon so I can rake last year's leaves off it.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

ExisD

Your garden dries up, and keeps on drying until it's a new desert.

I wish the weather would be consistent for just one week.

GreenEyes

Wish granted , the weather is pouring rain that keeps on for 40 days and floods the earth.

I wish my finals were over.
Hey everyone,

I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the rps until my busy schedule evens out. Sorry for any problems that makes.

Antioch

Granted....Now your wrist's ache and writhe in pain because you just wrote a five hundred page essay and you have to do it again because you failed.

I wish I was roleplaying right now..

Phoenixrisen

Granted, but you're role playing with a six year old that barely knows basic spelling, forget about grammar.

I wish that I would stop having random aches and pains.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

SinClaire

Wish granted. You now have a single, constant, localized ache on your left big toe.

I wish I were better at drawing.

mrsjaz

Wish granted, your much better at drawing today but tomorrow you'll just go back to being rubbish at it again!

I wish people would say what they really mean and also mean what they actually say.
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Heidili

Granted, but now they are all saying really bad things!

I wish I wasn't so terribly distracted with elliquiy so I could go clean my kitchen

Phoenixrisen

Granted, you lose all interest in E, and can't stop thinking about cleaning. Eventually you even stop eating, and people who care about you commit you for your own protection. On the up side, the meds are really starting to help...

I wish everyone could just get along with each other and work as a team to get good things done.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Prefect Mos

Granted.. Everything gets done in record time.. as soon as everything is done though.. humanity fades into a mass sucide of boardom.. the last person alive is driven mad by not being able to off herself.. cause there is no one left to burry the body.

I wish for hot homosexuals to run rampet fucking in the streers.

Captain Maltese

You got it. Sadly, they are all 80+ year old if still hot for their age. But hey, join'em if you like what you see!

I wish the pope admitted he is really an atheist.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Phoenixrisen

Can't you just see that headline, "Christ Descends From Heaven, Atheist Pope No More". ;)

I wish that there were no conceited people.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Prefect Mos

Poof, E has gone away.

I wish for more Top Gear UK....

Belle33

Wish granted, but it turns out your mother was right and you go blind due to too much masturbation which means - you can't enjoy the game.  But everyone else does - so thanks!

I wish I knew what happened to all the May wishes.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

Wish granted, but they all turned into May flowers, and were eaten by Junebugs.

I wish...to be able to control my wife's willingness for sex.

Prefect Mos

You gain the ability... and it works... well.. sort of.. everytime you turn the knob up increses her want for other men, woman , dogs.. suggestivly shaped fruit... everything.. but you... every time you turn it down.... only her desire for you shrinks.

I want a new keyboard damnit.

Adammair

Wish granted, but every time you hit the spacebar, a random key changes to a new position, while the character/number on it remains the same.

I wish...to be able to hear more clearly.

Phoenixrisen

Granted, you begin to hear exactly what a person means instead of what they actually say, making several people think that you are insane.

I wish that people would treat the Earth with more respect.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Prefect Mos

Granted.. We treat nature much more like a Threat to humanity, cooling the core to prevent the earth from hurting us further, thus dooming humanity to the vastness of space.

I wish fox would stop canceling perfectly good shows at near random. 

EvelynMarie

Granted, except now you have to deal with the fact that all the bad shows that deserved to be canceled are back now.

That being said, I wish Firefly would be continued.
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Prefect Mos

Granted... just watch how Weaton shows get during season 6 and 7... yeah..... just getting your wish is bad enough.

I want a new mac book....

EvelynMarie

Granted, but its just an instruction manual from Mac.

I wish The Shire was real and that I could go explore it
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)