Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Night's sojourn took longer than expected, eyes and body weary from the travels as he enters via the kitchen door.  Placing the supplies in their respective spots he sighs softly and leaves quietly from the wave he entered.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

walks in and heads straight for the counter to order a hot chocolate,    walks to a booth and reads her novel while waiting.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Michelle

wanders in with tired eyes and orders a cup of coffee so she can wake up

Night Stalker

Leaves hot and cold drinks out along with freshly baked goodies for all to enjoy
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

ArtemisHighmore

The rain pattered against the street, dropping upon his soaked shoulders heavily. Grey eyes darted about, looking for a place to get out of the weather and warm up. Spotting a cafe, he made for the door, slowing when he drew near. Cautiously he peeked through the door, curious as to the establishment within.

"Hmmm there doesn't seem to be anyone about. Well at least the door is open and I can get out of this rain" He stepped in, shrugging off his jacket and hanging it by the door before turning to take another look at the place.

"Very nice."

Michelle

walks in quietly humming to herself as she makes her way to the counter to order her usual cup of coffee, looking around  for an empty booth  she wanders over and slips into a comfy seat.

Kaiser Maverick

ArtemisHighmore

He perked up slightly, having nearly drifted off to sleep, when the sound of footsteps could be heard. Shifting in his booth, he rubs his eyes gently, looked around to see who had come in.

Michelle

shuffles in  ordering a nice hot cup of coffee before taking a seat at one of the booths

ArtemisHighmore

Settles back into his both, his bare feet set upon the table before him. Mud drips upon the surface but he doesn't bother with it, trying to get comfortable to ride out the rain.

Michelle

entering the cafe  and walking over to a near by booth  she slips into a nice comfy seat  to wait for her hot drink to warm her insides up.

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen, tidying up the booths and floor with he places the cleaning supplies away in the large storage cupboard.  Fresh coffee, tea, other assorted drinks and baked items out for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

Quote from: Wheelbaby on June 22, 2010, 08:10:30 AM
OOC: Hi ;)

Wheels in from the street, pushing herself forward in a manual wheelchair, small but pretty body, even smaller, seemingly useless legs dressed in dark jeans and boots, atlethic upper body wearing a deep brown leather coat. Key strokes away short crow black hair from her oval face and rolling to the counter orders a decaffeinated cappuccino, her voice high pitched but charming...

Howdy and Welcome to the Cafe.
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Michelle

orders her usual cup of coffee and sits in her booth looking out side

Night Stalker

Night leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, assorted icecream and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*slips in, wonders if anyone's about, grabs a quick cup of coffee, sitting in the booth by the window*
ahh.. feels nice to be back.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis walked in slowly, his eyes watching the ground before him as he walked. Once he was past the doors, he lifted his eyes, shirting the mane of thick hair from his face to peer around the room slowly, curious about who was around and what they were up to.

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

AreinaRyu

*Wanders in and orders a diet pepsi, then sinks into the corner booth*

ArtemisHighmore

Artemis strode in, looking haggard and worn. Slowly dragging himself to the bar, he plops down, grunting slightly and resting his head upon his arms.

Michelle

walks in looking around to see the cafe quiet and heads to a booth to wait for her hot drink to keep her warm as toast

Michelle

pours herself a cup of coffee then retreats to her booth to get comfortable once more

SimonSez

Walking into the cafe i look around for a second before heading to the counter and ordering my self a Choco-latte, getting my hot drink i buy a small packet of choco chip biscuits and heads over to a table near a window. Sitting down i place my Latte down and biscuits and relaxes a little, taking a sip of my drink i then dunk a biscuits in my drink and takes a bite.

Merry Gentry

*I wander into the Cafe, a smile firmly fixed upon my lips.  Heading to the counter I pour a tall cup of raspberry coffee and a move to a table by the window.  Daydreaming about a sexy shop keeper that I've not seen for awhile*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”