Master Manipulator- Change your fate with one simple program! Transfm, Bimbo

Started by magikal, December 10, 2012, 02:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! Female looking for creative male with good grammar and writing skills.

The basic idea is a regular recent high school grad who hasn't been having very much luck in her life receives an email that seems like a hoax from one of her friends.

The program, if given enough time, can display everyone's attributes down to a crazy amount of detail. The first thing she does is type in her own name and play with the controls. The program allows her to play god either over herself, or over anyone else whose name she types into the search box.

This program is a crazy powerful and potential tool. She decides to altar herself so she gains super powers and the body of a sex goddess, not to mention someone much more creative and calm than she is.

You could play a potential love interest. Will she alter you? Will you alter her? Will she lose the program after a set time?

Look at my previous posts to make sure we're compatible. I'm looking for someone to post 3 to 5 times per week.

If you are interested please write me in a private message. All games will be ran in public threads on E.
Thank you for reading,
Cheers
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0