An Anthro/Human Love Story (F lf M)

Started by wolventears, December 28, 2015, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Alright, I've played around with this idea and got a pretty good story going with a partner but due to RL things, it had to stop. So, as I really like this idea, I would like to begin anew.

Anthros have become a part of civilization but much like any other thing that humans find different and don't understand, they are segregated. So much like in parts of human past, they are hated and told to keep out. Very few like them, and even fewer can even stand them.

My character, a human female, has no problem with anthros, even having stood with them to fight for their rights, but once it is found out who her parents are, the two humans who have helped in making life so hard for these creatures, they turn their backs on her, regardless of how she had helped them. So that little tidbit of info, she keeps hidden.

To start us off, she is in a coffee shop within the anthro district. She had needed a book that was only available in one part of town and that was in the district. It is still early and after a late of basically crying and being angry at herself, she needs a little pick me up so she goes into the coffee shop to get a nice hot mug. She orders and as she is sitting down, flipping through her new book, her phone rings and it is the reason why she had had such a terrible night.

The bastard man brings tears to her eyes and she hangs up as a wolf anthro brings her coffee to her table.

At first, he just notices a human at the table he's delivering the coffee to, then the salty smell of tears wafts in, but then, as he takes an even deeper breath, a scent unlike anything he had ever smelt before fills his nose and it is coming from the human female.

Now, I'm a sucker for mates and what not, and as he is a wolf, I'd like it to play out as such, but, she's human, so it'd be a bit before he tells her what she is to him. I'd like there to be a courtship of sorts, unless something happens that leads to hot and hard sex quickly in their relationship. Can be discussed with my partner.

Check my O/O's in my sig and PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile