Vacation Nightmare Reboot (M searching for 2 Roleplayers

Started by CriminalMindsFan, December 25, 2012, 10:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I'm searching for two devoted roleplayers to play two characters on vacation. At-least one of them should be a female character. Characters can be best friends, co-workers or relatives by blood or marriage.

I'm fine with male playing female character or female playing male character, but like I said one of the two must be a female character.

I'll be a male sheriff or criminal who turns your nice vacation into a nightmare filled with bondage, some drug use and plenty of sex that can be non-con and con.

Shemar Moore who plays Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds will be the actor model for my character.

stargirl

Hi. I'm interested on playing this. I would take the female role and I'm very open to suggestions.

I think honeymoon would work great, as well as sister traveling. I guess it will depends on our third player, right?

Bye bye

Nameless One

I'm quite interested, sent you a PM. But I'll probably be available only after holidays, sorry.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

stargirl

Hi,
  Is this just for two victims? If someone else is interested, can't we add sisters or even another couple?

CriminalMindsFan

I've never successfully finished a 3 or more person roleplay so I'd like to cap the number of players at 3 for now.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Nameless One on December 26, 2012, 06:40:20 AM
I'm quite interested, sent you a PM. But I'll probably be available only after holidays, sorry.

I like idea you mentioned in the PM. I don't mind waiting until after the 1st.

stargirl

Hi, what about me? Do you like me to the role play too? Should I wait for the 1st?

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: stargirl on December 26, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
Hi, what about me? Do you like me to the role play too? Should I wait for the 1st?

I'll be in touch shortly. I think we'll make a good team and look forward to working with both of you.

CriminalMindsFan

Alternate idea, same title:

I'm craving a mother and daughter being stalking victims of a lonely security guard now. They could be out shopping or having dinner when the lonely security guard follows them to a rental home. He could lie his way inside to check on the security system and force himself upon the happily married mother and her very beautiful daughter. I'm thinking the mother and daughter are in 40's and early 20's.

stargirl

CriminalMindsFan

Sorry, I'm going to have to postpone the reboot due to some real life issues beyond my control.

stargirl

No problem. Wish you good luck.