News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Woohoo! And getting there with some fine stories, you are - I just read through To Kidnap a Princess, and found it quite enjoyable. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

Hunter needs to work on his post count.  Once upon a time, not so long ago, Hunter has the highest post count.   ;D

Valerian

Speaking of round numbers... the next new member here will be the 1,000th.  *looks about nervously for waiting balloons and confetti*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Oh my goodness YAY!!!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

Quote from: Valerian on May 21, 2008, 11:56:26 AM
Speaking of round numbers... the next new member here will be the 1,000th.  *looks about nervously for waiting balloons and confetti*

That's happened several times, I have been purging old accounts :-p

Valerian

Darn.  And here I thought I'd discovered something cool...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Aw.... let's turn this to our advantage! Every time we get a "new" 1,000 member, PARTY IN THE CHAT! Balloons and lube for everybody!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Penguins and Lube Bliss....hell you young'ns just don't know how to party anymore....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

Penguin-shaped balloons, maybe? I'm just nervous that if we bring in real penguins, we'll get inundated with seals trying to hump them....
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

It's OK Strangely'll fend them off.....*grins*

Bliss

Has he got a special enticement to lure them away, or does he just beat them off?

*PERFECTLY STRAIGHT FACE SWEAR TO GOD!!!!*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Hmm... I forgot about this thread when I crossed the 4k mark last week.  I'm getting forgetful in my old age!

Caeli

Aww... I didn't know a thread like this existed, or I would have come here to celebrate my first 1000 posts. x3
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Bliss on May 21, 2008, 06:26:30 PM
Has he got a special enticement to lure them away, or does he just beat them off?

Now there's a mental image you don't get often
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Elvi

He beats them off WITH his special enticement of course!

You lot REALLY are so immature....

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

*finger hovers over the 'recount board statistics' button*

Bliss

I will BITE you, Mr. 'Seid!

:o ;D :o :'( :o
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

*chants "Do it!!!"* though she knows the road to 10k will become much longer afterwards.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

*snaps her teeth at elandra* Don't think I don't know just what to do with YOU, either, Missy!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

biting is not really a threat for me, now is it. *winks*
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Amberghylles

*laughs and shakes head*

Congratulations my dearheart.  I'm glad for the part I played in helping you bring so many wonderful posts about.

Bliss

Quote from: elandra on May 23, 2008, 04:19:27 PM
biting is not really a threat for me, now is it. *winks*

Certainly isn't.

*wicked and lofty smile* I have a wholly different punishment in mind for the likes of YOU.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Wait until I get to thirty thousand before you zap Vek, it'll make me laugh!