Hideaway Cay - Freeform Slice of Life Smut - FxF & FxT Focused - Recruitment

Started by GnothiSeauton, July 25, 2023, 08:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Background Information

Welcome to Hideaway Cay.

Are the stresses of life getting to you?  Is the 9-5 dragging you down?  Ever wish you could get away from it all?  Come hideaway from it in Hideaway Cay.

This is a free-form group game inspired to be a bit more on the relaxed and smutty casual side.  It's not intended to be something to be stressed about, but rather, like for your characters, a place to unwind, relax, and write something to your heart's content with like-minded individuals.

Set in the Caribbean, this group is centered around lesbian and bisexual female or feminine identifying guests and workers of a sapphic hedonistic resort.  It's geared towards those ladies and individuals that need to get away from the mundanity and stresses that often come with life.  It's a place where the guests can come, relax, and be their true selves before going back to the real world beyond the island life.

Writers can play up to two characters, and can be guests or workers.  A small approval process is required, just to ensure cohesion, but with its relaxed pace, there's nothing stringent about the process.  There are a few things to keep in mind, however, when creating a character...

• All characters must be over eighteen.  This is non-negotiable, and is in place for the comfort of all writers who might be interested.
  • With the above, it should be noted that all guests and employees must be eighteen years or older, whether they're characters or background NPCs.
  • If your character is an employee, they are expected to undergo a background check.  Prior incidents as minors may be forgiven on a case-by-case basis, but will be reviewed.
  • The safety and comfort of the guests is paramount.  Any guest or employee found to be trying to intimidate, force themselves upon, coerce, etc. will immediately be banished from the resort (and by extension, the game as well).
  • While this is a hedonistic resort, the laws of the local government apply.  This means rape, bestiality, and the like are not allowed. 
  • When thinking of characters, think of the real world and its societal norms.  Please try to stay away from incestuous character pairings, or if you do, please keep it private from the public.
  • Lastly, while this is intended to be focused on lesbian and bisexual women and couples, trans men will be accepted.  Cis-Men will not be allowed.

Resort Information

Click to Enlarge

1.  Hotel Lobby and Concierge
2.  Standard Guest Rooms
3.  Deluxe Suites
4.  Sunset Lounge ($$$)
5.  Blue Lagoon Restaurant
6.  The Lanai - Bar
7.  Deluxe Cabanas
8.  Ocean Spa
     9.  Standard Cabanas
10.  Security
11.  Employee Residences - Dorms
12.  Utility/Infastructure
13.  New Day Cafe
14.  Garage
15.  Employee Residences - Senior
16.  Activity/Game Hall

Guests have the options of staying in one of four lodgings.  The Standard Guest Rooms are single rooms, and are found in the main building of the room.  These are generally popular among those trying to save a little bit of money in their travels.  The Deluxe Suites are a little more luxurious, and a little more pricey than the Standard Guest Rooms.  These are the sizes of small apartments, and offer wide decks.  Beyond the main building are the Cabanas, that are, while a little pricey, offer quite a bit more privacy.  The Standard Cabanas are one bedroom and smaller, and the Deluxe Rooms are larger.  Each cabana comes with its own outdoor hot tub.

Employees have the option of staying in one of the small residences near the front of the resort.  These are generally no-frills, but come with a kitchen.  Employees can double up with roommates/significant others, or opt for a little more privacy.

In terms of dining, there are a few options.  The Lanai is a casual and laid back bar that is popular among the guests, and often provides entertainment on most nights in the form of live music and the occasional stand-up comic.  New Day Cafe is a small, open-air breakfast bar located right on the beach.  The Blue Lagoon is a popular restaurant offering a variety of foods at decent prices, while the Sunset Lounge is an upscale cocktail bar and lounge with.

There are plenty of ways to pass the time and unwind at the resort.  An expansive beach, with white sands and turquoise waters are the natural attraction at the resort, while a few minutes walk along the beach brings a private lagoon that's popular among the nudists of the resort.  Alternatively, the Lagoon Pool is open every day and every night.  The Ocean Spa is open 7-7 every day, offering massages, yoga, as well as a sauna beneath the establishment.

Frequently Asked Questions
________

Where is the group going to be placed on Elliquiy?
Bondage Human Small Groups.  This is to provide ample room for writers to explore and write to their heart's content.

Where is the group set in the story?
A small island in the Caribbean that's privately owned.

How do my characters get to the island?
Characters can get to the island in a few ways.  The island is equipped with its own private airstrip and heliport for those who wish to fly in directly to the island.  Otherwise, the majority of guests and supplies arrive via ferry from the main island that's purposefully vague because I haven't figured out what big island yet.

You mentioned something about clothing optional?
There are places in the resort that are clothing optional.  The beach, the pool, the pool bar, the spa, etc.  Those public places are clothing optional.  Places like the restaurants require some sort of clothing for the comfort and satisfaction of the patrons.

What about Kinky scenes in public?
Hideaway is welcoming and accepting of a variety of lifestyles and kinks.  It does not discriminate if you choose to wear a collar and walk on all fours.  However.  It is requested that overt sexual acts not take place in public areas for the comfort of all guests involved.

What jobs are available at the resort?
Administrative jobs would take place in, say, the lobby and deal with mostly checking in guests, concierge work, office work, etc.  Security is always looking for people to help patrol the beaches (i.e. life guards) and roam the resort to ensure safety and comfort of guests.  Hospitality deals with the cleaning and maintaining of rooms, restaurants, etc, while Food Services help to prepare and serve guests food at the various establishments.  Specialty Services deals with the services provided to guests (i.e. spa treatments, yoga, etc.).  Finally, the Technical Crew deals with maintaining utilities and the like.

Game Rules
________

1.  Real life comes first!  I never want you to feel pressured to have a post in on a certain time schedule.  This is, after all, a casual and relaxed group.  Post what you want when you can.
2.  Please use the correct tags/warnings when it comes to post heading.  I'm more than alright if you want to have fun with them, jokes and whatnot.  I do it all the time myself.  For the sake of those who may be squeamish with certain kinks, however, please make note of kinks and content.
3.  Don't force people to post.  As stated previously, this group is supposed to be relaxed and enjoyable.  Have a little bit of patience.
4.  Leave the drama at the door.  If you can't handle being in a group with someone, or have issues with someone, then it might be for the best that you not join.  I will not outright deny people for such matters.
5.  Time is fluid in this game, so don't feel the pressure to try and keep yourself to one scene.
6.  Please be respectful of others.  Don't godmod.  It's rude and impolite.
7.  Face Claims are strongly recommended and should be respected.  Pending face claims will be held for ten days after a claim is made.  After the ten day window, if no sheet has been submitted, or a PM sent to GM(s) asking for an extension, the pending claim will be removed and opened back up.

Character Creation Station

Welcome to the Character Creation Station.

This section is dedicated to helping you create your character for Hideaway Cay.  Here you'll find hopefully the answers to any questions you might have (but please feel free to ask if you don't see an answer!) as well as some general rules and guidelines for characters that you might wish to submit for review.

• All characters must be over eighteen.  This is non-negotiable, and is in place for the comfort of all writers who might be interested.
  • With the above, it should be noted that all guests and employees must be eighteen years or older, whether they're characters or background NPCs.
  • If your character is an employee, they are expected to undergo a background check.  Prior incidents as minors may be forgiven on a case-by-case basis, but will be reviewed.
  • The safety and comfort of the guests is paramount.  Any guest or employee found to be trying to intimidate, force themselves upon, coerce, etc. will immediately be banished from the resort (and by extension, the game as well).
  • While this is a hedonistic resort, the laws of the local government apply.  This means rape, bestiality, and the like are not allowed. 
  • When thinking of characters, think of the real world and its societal norms.  Please try to stay away from incestuous character pairings, or if you do, please keep it private from the public.
  • Writers can play up to two characters, and can be guests or workers.  A small approval process is required, just to ensure cohesion, but with its relaxed pace, there's nothing stringent about the process.  There are a few things to keep in mind, however, when creating a character...
  • Lastly, while this is intended to be focused on lesbian and bisexual women and couples, trans men will be accepted.  Cis-Men will not be allowed.

Some FAQs

Can I Create a Celebrity?
You can create an original celebrity for the group.  We ask that you not use real, actual fictionalized versions of celebrities, but you can make your character be a celebrity in the IC world.

Does every character sign an NDA when coming to the island?
Yes.  Guests and staff are expected to sign an NDA when coming to the resort.  This is for the safety and comfort for all guests, as some might not be completely comfortable with their sexuality being put out there.  What happens at Hideaway stays at Hideaway.

What sort of roles are available for staff member characters?
With the exception of senior management (i.e. the owner and manager) all staff levels are open and up for grabs unless first reserved through the GMs.  These reservations will be held for one week before being freed and made available.

How long do you expect this to last?
Like with every resort, guest and workers come and go.  If you're not feeling it, it's pretty easy to step away and have your characters slip into the background.  However, if you leave and your character holds a significant position on the staff, that position will be stripped and freed, if the GMs feel like it is necessary.

How freaky can we get with our characters?
The resort is a clothing optional environment for the most part in the public areas, with the exception of a few places (i.e. the Sunset Lounge).  Public sex in public places, such as the restaurants and cafe, will be frowned upon by fellow guests.

How does my character get to the island?
Guests fly to the closest airport in an undisclosed Caribbean island nation, and then take a short thirty minute ferry ride to the island.  From there, guests board shuttle buses that take them from the dock to the resort itself.  Along the way, the road takes a scenic route through the jungle and along the beach.

How exclusive is this resort?
Hideaway does not advertise its existence in the mainstream media.  Instead it relies upon word of mouth and private donations from its clientele and through corporate sponsorship deals with various dating sites geared towards women.  There are contests through those targeted ads in which lucky entrants win all-expense paid trips.

Are cell phones or wifi available?
There are no cell towers on the island, making the use of cell phones difficult.  There phones located in the lobby for emergency phone calls.  There is no wifi available to guests.  These actions are taken in part due to Hideaway's mission statement of getting away from the outside world and relaxing, in addition to providing the upmost privacy for all guests and staff.

What do staff wear?
When on the clock, or if their position and situation calls for it (i.e. specialized job positions, or hikes, etc. to be otherwise, staff are to be in a uniform at all times on the Resort grounds.  They are responsible for keeping their uniforms neat and tidy, and presenting a professional appearance.

Are pets allowed at the resort?
Pets and animals are allowed at the resort, but it is the responsibility of the guest to pick up after their animals.  Failure to do so will result in the revoking of this privilege.  Furthermore, it is expected that animals remain leashed or controlled, as the resort is not responsible for animals that run off and escape into the jungle.  A veterinarian is available on the island for emergency medical needs.

Sheet Templates

As there is a light and casual tone to the group, we are not going to be too withholding for those wishing to join.  All sheets must be PMed for review by the GMs to ensure that characters would be cohesive and good fits for the group, but largely will be admitted easily.  Your character is not approved unless explicitly told by either PeachyPie or GnothiSeauton.

Please PM all sheets to BOTH PeachyPie and GnothiSeauton for review.

[center][font=georgia][color=#FF6F61][size=16pt][b]Character Name[/b][/size]
[i][b]Guest or Staff?  IF staff, please put in their job title.[/b][/i][/color][/font][/center]

[float=right][img height=400 padding=10][/img][/float]

[font=georgia][color=#3EC6C1][b]Name:[/b][/color]  Your Character's Name

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Writer:[/b][/color]  Your Elliquiy Username

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Age:[/b][/color]  The age of your Character

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Status:[/b][/color]  Guest or Staff?  How many times have they been to the resort?  How long have they been working at the resort?  What do they do at the resort?

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Lodgings:[/b][/color]  Where is your character staying at the resort?

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Occupation:[/b][/color]  What does your character do for a living?

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Personality:[/b][/color]  A short description of your character's personality.  Can be as short as five words, or a small paragraph.

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] A short description of your character's appearance.  Small paragraph, or a small listing of stats/features (i.e. height, weight/body type, piercings, etc).

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Face Claim:[/b][/color]  Your character's face claim (if any)

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Short Biography:[/b][/color]  A short biography of your character.  A small paragraph, or three bullet point minimum.

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color]  Your character's sexuality, or their preference, as well as their sexual interests.

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Likes and Turn Ons:[/b][/color]  Things your character enjoys in and out of the bedroom.

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Dislikes and Turn Offs:[/b][/color]  Anything you think might be important to be known about your character.

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Special Notes:[/b][/color]  Anything not mentioned above that should be known for your character.  Is there anything specific you're looking for for them?  Anything particular thing you want to explore?

[color=#3EC6C1][b]Connections:[/b][/color]  Are there any connections your character has with other characters in the story?  If you want information to be public, please list it here.[/font]

[center][img height=175]Optional Flavor Images or Additional Character Images[/img]  [img height=175]Optional Flavor Images or Additional Character Images[/img]  [img height=175]Optional Flavor Images or Additional Character Images[/img][/center]

Reserved Face Claims

Writer
Kara Danvers
      Face Claim
Melissa Benoist
      Active or Reserved
Reserved

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Geeklet

GnothiSeauton

If anyone has questions or things like that, please feel free to ask!

Quote from: Geeklet on July 25, 2023, 08:24:32 PM
I am so down for this.

:D  So happy to have you aboard

Seeking New Stories

Kara Danvers

~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

Foxy DeVille

GnothiSeauton

I have gone ahead and opened this up for recruitment!

The first post has all of the character sheet creation information in it, as well as links to both the Approved Character Thread and OOC/Resort Information page. 

The resort information page has a lot of information on lodgings, points of interest, etc.

I'm off to get ready for work, but PeachyPie and I can answer any questions you might have.

When submitting a sheet, please PM them to BOTH PeachyPie and myself.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Geeklet

Well, one idea sent in. *will at least wait before sending the other in, as not to overwhelm y'all*

RedPhoenix

Would it be considered rude to apply with a character than has been used in other groups of a similar theme? I have a character who has become a bit of a world traveler and it makes me happy to use her in settings like this, but I understand if you'd prefer originals. I don't see it in the rules so sorry if I missed it!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 26, 2023, 02:40:12 PM
Would it be considered rude to apply with a character than has been used in other groups of a similar theme? I have a character who has become a bit of a world traveler and it makes me happy to use her in settings like this, but I understand if you'd prefer originals. I don't see it in the rules so sorry if I missed it!

Please feel free to reuse her!

We just didn’t want people to do characters like Angelina Jolie but have her name be Angelina Jolie and her whole history be Angelina Jolies history and background. Recycling characters from past groups, as long as they’re fitting with a modern slice of life setting is totally acceptable.

Seeking New Stories

RedPhoenix

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 26, 2023, 03:10:24 PM
Please feel free to reuse her!

We just didn’t want people to do characters like Angelina Jolie but have her name be Angelina Jolie and her whole history be Angelina Jolies history and background. Recycling characters from past groups, as long as they’re fitting with a modern slice of life setting is totally acceptable.

Oh yeah she's a fictional character who has only ever been in modern slice of life games! I will fill in the sheet and send her in as I get the chance! :)

PassionateDesire

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Geeklet

my submitted character, in case anyone is looking for some possible connections with their own!

Leslie Huxley
Staff - IT Specialist

Name:  Leslie Huxley

Writer:  Geeklet

Lodgings:  Staff Lodging

Personality:  To strangers, she is rather shy and timid. Truth is, she just takes time to open up to people, and is fiercely loyal to those she calls a friend. While some do see her as the stereotype of a 'geek' or 'nerd' she is simply very passionate about the things she likes, and is unafraid to dive in head first and give it her all.

Appearance: Just shy of 6', at least without heels. Average build, somewhat slim without being too toned. Lately she has gotten a few new tattoos, most notably on her arms, with another on her hip, and one on her torso just beneath her breasts.

Face Claim:  Daisy Taylor

Short Biography:  Leslie wasn't always the woman she is today. As a child, it was just assumed that they were quiet and antisocial just because they were shy. It wasn't until the day after graduation that the truth revealed itself, at least to the outside world. That was when Leslie finally admitted that she was trans, though it did wind up with her parents disowning her rather quickly. Thankfully though, the hard work she had put in throughout high school had paid off, earning her a full college scholarship.

She used every bit of that money, and after four years, not only did she have a degree, but she finally felt like herself, since she no longer had to hide who she was. It turns out though, that the degree didn't matter much, as she had a hard time finding a job, and spent a few years hopping between various part time jobs just to pay rent. At least, until she found a rather peculiar job listing. The secrecy involved seemed a bit odd, but its was the only thing she had found where not only could she put her degree to use, but who actually contacted her back, instead of just sending a thank you letter for the application and ghosting her.

She never dreamed she'd have to leave everything she knew behind to be whisked away to a private island, but it was a move she would gladly make again if given the choice.

Sexuality:  Pansexual Switch, tends to lean submissive, but has tried her hand as a top on a few occasions.

Likes and Turn Ons: Likes: Games, Roleplay, Fashion | Turn Ons: Gags, Fetish Clothing, Oral, and many more

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  Dislikes: Big Egos, Sports, Coffee | Turn Offs: Needles, Anything Illegal

Special Notes: Leslie is a transwoman, though she had not had bottom surgery

Connections:  In the future!

RedPhoenix

And here is Becky!! Come play with her! :D

Becky Washington

Name: Becky Washington

Writer: RedPhoenix

Lodgings: Deluxe Cabana

Personality: Becky is chill, friendly, sweet, down-to-earth, and happy go lucky. She lets life come to her and tries not to stress too much about it. She was raised Christian and likes to think she's hung on to the good parts of it, although she no longer associates with any particular church. She has a skepticism of journalists and athletes due to her past experiences.

Appearance: Becky is curvy and gorgeous!

Face Claim: Ayisha Diaz

Short Biography: Becky was born in a small town in Mississippi. She grow up in a state of poverty and married her high school sweetheart when they were both very young. Her husband was heavily recruited by local colleges and had a very successful football career eventually being drafted into the NFL, causing the two to move to Los Angeles. Whether the move changed him or the money did or if it was who he was the whole time Becky no longer cares to think about. The short story is he became an unfaithful ass and she divorced him. With no prenup she took him for millions. She took the money and started traveling the world trying to figure out who she was. After staying a lovely facility in the Sahara she realized she has a preference for women. Having more than enough to keep traveling she's visited a lovely place in Italy and now come to the Caribbean.

Sexuality: Becky is pansexual with a decidedly lesbian lean.

Likes and Turn Ons: Becky likes feeling comfortable. Whether it's simple creature comforts, feeling zen and relaxed, or a sweet and snuggly afternoon with a new friend. She doesn't tend to do well in loud situations and noisy events.

Dislikes and Turn Offs: Becky dislikes egos and those attached to them. She tends to dislike those who judge others or feel as though they're better than anyone.

Special Notes: She's just here to have a chill, good time. No special expectations!

Connections: Not thus far!

GnothiSeauton

A bit of a listing of what we have currently...  Big thanks for PeachyPie for the amazing layout!

Astrid Olsen
Leslie Huxley
Maya Morales
Character Name
Special Activities
IT Specialist
Yoga Instructor
Staff
GnothiSeauton
Geeklet
PeachyPie
Writer
Unknown
Daisy Taylor
Danielle Robertson
Playby

Amelia Fernandes
Becky Washington
Character Name
Character Name
GnothiSeauton
RedPhoenix
Writer
Writer
Unknown
Ayisha Diaz
Playby
Playby

Seeking New Stories

Foxy DeVille

My gal!

Selena Hunt

Name:  Selena Hunt

Writer:  Foxy DeVille

Lodgings:  Standard Room, while she can still pay for it

Personality:  Selena puts a lot of effort into being cool and aloof, keeping her cards close to her perky chest. She has a dry sense of humor and tries to make clever quips when she can. Selena enjoys her career and lifestyle, perhaps too much, so she finds the attitude of those who disapprove of her to be prudish. Although models have limited shelf lives, she has not made any plans for the future. In fact Selena can be very short-sighted with the decisions she makes, living in the moment instead of thinking ahead. She doesn’t like to talk about her past, there are deep issues there but she self-medicates instead of dealing with them.

Appearance: According to her agency Selena is 5’ 9” with measurements of 32C-24-33. She was formerly a B cup but recently got a nudge up thanks to the miracle of modern surgery. Selena is a willowy brunette beauty with long cascading hair whose shade varies depending on the gig. Her eyes are a smoldering brown and lips pouty. A tattoo of the moon is inside her wrist. Felena has mastered the model attitude of seeming slightly bored by everything, even when having the time of her life.

Face Claim:  Siobhan Atwell

Short Biography:  Once upon a time in the affluent suburbs of Detroit there was a child who wanted to grow up to be a lovely princess. The child’s conservative father had other ideas, expecting his offspring to be a big strapping man like him. The only common ground the two shared was a love of James Bond movies. Her mother was more sympathetic, leading to several loud arguments between her parents. This caused a tremendous amount of strife and finally the youth left home at eighteen and moved to Chicago, leaving that awful old life behind and arriving as someone new… Selena Hunt

Not that life was suddenly perfect for Selena. Her first few years were spent as an usherette at an old cinema that showed classic movies, the pay wasn’t great but she loved the atmosphere. Eventually she became a camgirl in her free time because becoming glamorous wasn’t cheap. When she was twenty Selena was discovered at her job by an agent. At first she thought it was a line but it was legitimate. It was mostly small-time local stuff but she was a real honest-to-goodness model. Along with her budding career came a few lucrative escorting gigs, strictly high end for our girl. It was during these she developed her champagne tastes and hunger for the wild side.

Over the last three years Selena’s career has improved thanks to her talent and willingness to go the extra mile. Not quite a household name but she does get “Aren’t you that one girl?” on a semi-regular basis. Her very active social life ranges from doing lines of coke in the trendiest bathrooms in Chicago to a night of debauchery as part of the city’s fetish scene. The only problem is Selena just barely makes enough to support her lifestyle and her window may be closing faster than she realizes. Needing an escape, a vacation at someplace called Hideaway Cay seemed perfect.

Sexuality:  Pansexual, Polyamorous, Submissive. Selena has a very causal outlook toward sex. Her partners are frequently pretty types who are fun to play with but are otherwise not the best for her. She is an exhibitionist, enjoying sex in places where there is a danger of being caught or clubs that cater to that sort of behavior. Partners should get used to her taking selfies and videos while in the act. She is an oral aficionado, both giving and receiving, including rimming. Selena is a bottom and a submissive who loves BDSM. Dirty talk and name calling are also turn-ons. While she is equipped to top she rarely does so. Her fondness for verbal abuse does not include transphobic slurs or fetish terms.

Likes and Turn Ons: Watching 1960s movies, clubbing, partying, shopping, swimming and sunbathing (sometimes nude), supporting LGBTQ rights, collecting vintage Playboy magazines and memorabilia, David Bowie, James Bond, cigarettes, fruity cocktails, cocaine, fashion, attention, casinos, sushi, animals, casual sex

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  Sports, personal questions, judgmental people, trying to cook or drive, clout chasers, planning ahead, growing older and losing her appeal

Special Notes:  Her dubious judgment and declining ability to pay for her party girl lifestyle could have ramifications.

Connections:  None yet

GnothiSeauton

Hoping to get things started today or tomorrow!

Everything is all set up except for one little thing but beyond that I’m hoping to get the ball rolling sooner than later.

Seeking New Stories

PassionateDesire

Nora Holmlund
Staff - masseuse

Name:  Nora Holmlund

Writer:  PassionateDesire

Lodgings:  Staff Lodging. Single cabin.

Occupation: When not on the island Nora has several occopations. Masseuse, yoga instructor, photographer, croquis naked model, bartender, ASMR YouTuber, and baker. Masseuse being the only job she's only educated to do.

Personality:  Born in Scandinavia. Nora is caring, protective, and has a soft spot for the underdog and the people who need her. Very loyal, imaginative, creative, and always moving to new projects and challenges. Nora is a great friend, a shieldmaiden that will go to great lengths to see people happy. She's also a terrible driver, slightly impatient doing repetitive tasks, and vindictive and unforgiving for those who she thinks have earned her wrath. Nora is an anti-establishmentarian and anarchist and has never had a boss she didn't dislike and tends not to trust flashy people who value wealth. She can be rather confrontational which has left her former masseuse parlor with highly varied reviews on TrustPilot.

Appearance: 160 CM. - 5'3'' tall. Blonde, shoulder-long hair. Blue/grey eyes.

Face Claim:  Emma Kotos

Short Biography: At only 22 Nora has tried a lot which was mostly due to her slightly unfocused and unstructured lifestyle. Nora rarely stuck to just one thing and quickly moved from challenge to challenge. Nora worked at a kibbutz as the shortest orange picker, took wedding photos and worked at the same time as a wedding DJ, worked as a baker, and finally found herself working at a law office, which she hated, and had put it upon herself to take down the place from within in creative ways. When she, at last, got fired Nora decided to take an actual education and went to evening classes to become a masseuse. Nora was happy as a masseuse which was party because she was her own boss but also because she was really good at it. Nora's parlor was popular which was mostly due to her wildly liberal and relaxed. Sex was easily a part of her masseuse routine if she liked the person and the feeling was mutual. To Nora, most things could be solved with a handjob and a good sports massage. However, as time moved on the reputation of being a bit too 'service-minded 'gave Nora legal problems and she started to feel she needed to move on. She was head-hunted for the job at Hideaway Cay which felt flattering and the pay wasn't bad. After she had sold her apartment and her parlor Nora was once again starting from scratch.

Sexuality: Pansexual. Switch.

Likes and Turn-Ons: Dating Nora can be a bit of a mouthful. She's very much an experimentalist. She's pansexual and loves to do playful and creative sex. Nora loves advanced stuff and can talk even about heavy BDSM as if she's talking about the weather. As long as things are fun, playful, and consensual Nora might be interested. Everything that spices things up like costumes and sex toys is all part of the show.

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  Dislikes: Arrogant people. People who view their wealth as a goal in itself. Politicians. The police. People who make remarks about her driving skills. Stress. Turn-offs: Repetitive vanilla sex, Poop, blood, anything non-consensual.

Special Notes: Nora is meant to be a team-player in everyone's escapades. Need someone for fun, playful stuff she fits in perfectly. A sweet smiling face and a nice friendly connection.

Connections:  Seek me out if you want to be her neighbor or anything you have in mind

Peripherie

Brielle "Breezy" Garin

Name:  Brielle "Breezy" Garin

Writer:  Peripherie

Lodgings:  Deluxe Suite

Personality:  Plucky and sweet normally. Withdrawn and quiet when she is moody. It takes a lot to get her moody. While she is equally as comfortable alone, she can hold her own in a conversation.

Appearance:
5'6"
Hazel Eyes
Red Hair
Naturally slim with yoga muscles
For Breezy, tanning means just connecting her freckles with larger freckles - but it suits her. Even still, with her very fair skin, she likes to wear big floppy hats when outside for too long. She has a few tattoos but they are hidden and she won't share unless she really trusts someone AND has had a drink or two.

Face Claim:  Natasha Yankelevich

Short Biography: During her last trip to a faraway vacation spot, Breeze had been on a a honeymoon but arrived solo on the heels of a recent break-up that coincided with a 'downsizing' event at her marketing firm job. Her trip clouded with sadness and a lack of direction until newly made friendships opened her eyes to the beauty of the world.

Now her own boss with a successful consulting business, Breezy has come to the Cay for celebration and relaxation. She plans to stay for a few weeks, make new friends, and happily ignore the world for a while.

Sexuality:  Panromantic and demisexual

Likes and Turn Ons: Recently Breezy has been more of a cuddle bug, wanting to find comfort and physical connection with touch and light kissing over more involved situations.

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  Anything that puts pressure on her time or energy.

Special Notes: Looking for casual, non-time sensitive scenes.

Connections: Breezy and Becky (RedPhoenix) know each other and were quite friendly, but connected again in a few years. Breezy doesn't as of yet know that Becky is also at the Cay.

Emerson "Em" Moreau
Staff - Food Services - Chef

Name: Emerson "Em" Moreau

Writer:  Peripherie

Lodgings:  Staff Lodgings

Personality:
- attentive
- detail oriented
- night owl
- easily obsessed but quick to move on
- bossy but aware of it

Appearance:
5'8"
Tanned Olive Skin
Short very Dark Brown/Black hair (often colored/varied styles)
Dark Brown eyes
Slim build with hidden curves
Multiple tattoos on her left hand ring finger, clavicle, forearm, and thigh
Multiple ear piercings along with a septum ring.

Face Claim: Alize Marina Verret

Short Biography: Promising up and coming chef, Em completely burnt out on the Vegas food scene. Pretty sure that she would find herself in lock-up or rehab (due to a mix of indulgences and bad decisions, not any one leading to a 'problem' on their own), her Head Chef started to looking for any far-away place to send her to stage for a year or two. Luckily for Em, she came across a Sous Chef position at the Cay before her indentured servitude could begin. Em sees the Carribean resort as a place to get-away, buckle-down, and find herself in her food again.

Born in France, raised in SoCal, trained in Florence, her palette and food are refined, eclectic, but not overly fussy. After four months at the Cay, she has gotten the hang of the kitchen and is now trying to learn as much about cuisines from around the Caribbean as she possible can.

Sexuality: homosexual, dominant but eager to please

Likes and Turn Ons: Em is a swirly glitter bomb of sweetness and intensity. She works a lot, sleeps little, loves hard, and burns hot. She is a fan of being the 'big spoon' in most situations, but will take cues from her partner. In the moment she is always focused completely on one person, but has shit for experience with monogamy and anything long-term.

Dislikes and Turn Offs: Anything/anyone that pulls her attention away from her work.

Special Notes: Expect potentially erratic replies from inconsistently fast to slow/glacial posting. Open to all interactions that are understanding of my posting speed but will be picky about intimate encounters with her.

Connections: None yet!

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

GnothiSeauton

Copied from the OOC!

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 28, 2023, 07:23:34 PM
And since we've gotten a lot of characters, we are opening up IC threads!

For the start of the season, there are two events taking once that serve as mixers and places for connections and interactions.  One is in the Public Areas, and the other is more kink friendly in the Hidey Hole.

Seeking New Stories

Visna

I think I want to get in on this - saving for after the weekend!

elfowl

I'm quite strongly considering making a character (or two) for this.  Got a bit on my plate at the moment, though, gonna see if I can crunch down the backlog a bit.

PeachyPie

Quote from: elfowl on July 29, 2023, 04:05:21 PM
I'm quite strongly considering making a character (or two) for this.  Got a bit on my plate at the moment, though, gonna see if I can crunch down the backlog a bit.

*waves* We'd love to have you! Obviously don't take on more than you can handle, but this is meant to be a relaxing, no-pressure kind of game.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Visna on July 29, 2023, 08:53:41 AM

Would love to see you two join, but of course no pressure and do what is best for you! <3

PassionateDesire

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Visna on July 29, 2023, 08:53:41 AM

More than welcome to join in on the fun!

Just like Peachy said...

Quote from: PeachyPie on July 29, 2023, 04:25:30 PM
*waves* We'd love to have you! Obviously don't take on more than you can handle, but this is meant to be a relaxing, no-pressure kind of game.

This is definitely a relaxed, easy going group with no pressure.  It's easy for people to come and go.  I think I speak for Peachy and myself when I say we don't have a posting rate set in stone or like that.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Totally forgot to post this, but we have officially reached our big game status, and have our own subboard.  There's plenty of room and space in our little corner of Elliquiy for anyone still interested in joining.

And for those on the fence and wondering what they might be able to do...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=352834.0

That thread above is our Personals and Classifieds thread.  It's a great place for writers to post what they're looking for with their characters, as well as what might be available in terms of resort roles and events in the group!

Seeking New Stories

TheLaughingOne

oohhh!!! Very like!! Will see bout getting someone cobbled together for some fun and relaxation!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

TheLaughingOne

Ashley Nialaga
Returning Guest

Name:  Ashley Nialaga

Writer:  TheLaughingOne

Lodgings:  Deluxe Cabana

Personality:  Ashley is a wild brace of things, Serious when the time calls for it, otherwise playful and friendly. An affectionate person she enjoys sitting close to people (when they are comfortable with it). Now keen on relaxing and enjoying life.

Appearance: Ashley stands at about 5'5 with a slightly plump build with a good measure of tone underneath. Her hair is kept long, but usually kept in a bun or some other means of controlling the mess it can become. Well aware of her strong case of "Resting Bitch Face" she does her best to remember to crack a smile and make herself a bit more friendly when meeting new people. Loves shiny bangles on her wrists, ankles, fingers, and ears.

Face Claim:  Megan Thee Stallion

Short Biography:  Originally Alistor Nialar, they grew up in an influential conservative family, their life planned out for them by their parents long before they were born. Early life was focused on attending college and passing the bar, which was achieved, though in an empty and joyless fashion. A close encounter with cancer started their transition after speaking with some other survivors, and a much happier life. An "incident" with their previous firm saw them leaving with a fairly "generous" compensation package, which has since been used to help a more relaxed life style and a consulting firm for people facing discrimination and harassment.

Sexuality:  Pansexual, "neutral" on dominant/submissive roles.

Likes and Turn Ons:  Leisurely sports, good food and drink, swimming, boating, friendly physical contact, dancing, music. SO very fancy dresses, on her and other people (and on the floor. if there isnt time to hang it up properly...)

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  Bland food, boring decor, uncomfortable shoes, "Chads", leering corporate assholes, discriminatory people, being stuck in the rain (going out on her own is fine, but thats when she chooses), people who give bad legal advice.

Special Notes:  Ashley is around for fun and contact with people, that contact can be clothed or naked, and or involve someone getting bent over the furniture. Even just plain scenes of her talking and making friends sound wonderful and anything extra is Divine.

Connections:  Open for Connections! Possibly people she has represented in the past in one form or another, friends from previous visits.

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Wyatt

Jayne Edris

Name:  Jayne Edris

Writer:  Wyatt

Lodgings:  Standard Room, west facing views

Personality:  Jayne can seem a bit shy and even coquettish in social situations at first, but is more open and tends to lean into her dry wit and sense of humor in larger social gatherings.  Jayne prefers smaller groupings or pairings over lavish or raucous parties and is just as likely or more to befriend someone entirely online as she is in person and is of a nature to champion anyone or any cause that has been unfairly treated or judged.  Definitely more of a city person than an outdoorsy sort, she has been trying to become more open to physical adventures and experiences beyond those she writes about.

Appearance: At a shade over 5’2” Jayne is petite, though many often think she is taller from a distance than she is up close.  She possesses a naturally lean, shapely build that is owed more to good genetics than to anything else.  Jayne has a naturally pale complexion, thick chestnut hair and eyes she calls hazel since they appear a soft mossy green much of the time, but flash a light blue, almost silver hue in certain lights.  Conscientious of her overbite when she was younger, she now embraces the uniqueness and curiosity that it lends to her smile.

Face Claim:  Felicity Jones

Short Biography:  Daughter of a Welsh Father and American Mother, Jayne is the middle child sandwiched between an older brother whom was a highly ranked professional tennis player and now serves as a commentator on television and her younger sister whose modelling career is leading into acting roles and whom loves the limelight.  Always a bit more bookish and artistic than her siblings and not the sort to seek the bright lights and somewhat frightening levels of attention her sister experiences, Jayne has written a few modestly popular novels of her own under a pseudonym and enjoys being sought after within the industry as a screenwriter.  Well known to directors, producers and others in the business, she remains an a critical, yet almost anonymous contributor to transforming popular novels into working scripts for some of the most successful movies and streaming series.

Sexuality:  Pansexual, Switch, leans more often towards being submissive in romantic relationships.

Likes and Turn Ons:  Jayne enjoys music and dancing in all forms, is a coffee addict more for the flavor than the caffeine (or so she claims) and has several friends who are ‘foodies’, but only considers herself foodie adjacent.  A night owl, she loves sunsets and staying up late.  Her turn ons are orally adventurous and tactile lovers.  She is sensation seeking and giving and while she thinks herself very creative in bed, Jayne is not into any extreme forms of humiliating dominance or pain and adores a partner that craves physical closeness and has a romantic flare about them. 

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  Early mornings and sunrises are dislikes, unless they occur before she goes to bed.  She does not enjoy people or places that are loud, crass and feel uncaring or judgmental.  It is a fine balance drawing her past her comfort zones without going too far past.  One night stands are fine, but she gets bored with purely sexual relationships quite quickly.

Special Notes:  Jayne’s prior visit to the Hideaway was an escapist and sexy rebound romp after a long term relationship had spectacularly flamed out.  This time she is in a more curious and relaxed mood, truly open to most things, but with a quiet craving to find a spark with someone interested in a connection that lasts longer than just a sexy vacation getaway.

Connections:  W.I.P.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Aethyrium

On the chance she inspires someone else to come and join us, here's my newly approved offering to the game:

Elizabeth Wayne

Name: Elizabeth Maya-May Wayne

Writer: Aethyrium

Lodgings: Deluxe Cabana

Occupation: Owner and CEO of Wayne Financial, a international banking conglomerate

Personality:  Highly personable, Elizabeth prefers a get into the thick of it approach. She's not afraid to state her opinions, no matter how controversial the audience is and is a big proponent of doing right by people for the sake of being a good person. She believes deeply in that philosophy, and actively works to make life more comfortable for everyone. Unfortunately the demands of atmosphere that she operates in choke her, and they've given her a bit of a control complex. Elizabeth finds it difficult to let go, or be personally vulnerable. Despite being very high energy, she values logic and evidence based discourse - and she can sometimes struggle to remember to tap into her emotions. Save for passion, which she embraces in all walks of her life. Life demands that she's on all the time, and she often struggles to disconnect.

Appearance: 5'3. Lengthy, wavy auburn hair. Glossy blue eyes. Petite frame. Soft. Extremely well cared for.

Face Claim: Kaya Scodelario

Short Biography: Elizabeth was born privileged. Unfortunately that privilege wouldn't stop the tragedy that saw her parents dead when she was just thirteen. Several years later Elizabeth came to know the circumstances surrounding her parents deaths, she learned that it had been perpetrated by a man with an untreated - due to financial limitations - mental condition. It rocked her world. After six years earning a Master's in Business Administration - as was required by her parents will - Elizabeth took her rightful place at the top of Wayne Financial. Making sweeping changes to the way the business was run, Elizabeth became a somewhat outspoken advocate against the behaviors and methods of one-percenters. She played the capitalist game, but she wasn't playing for the team she was born into. There are no shortage of people on both sides of the field that dislike her, which has led to a hectic and stressful life beyond just what comes from managing her inherited empire.

Since discovering the Cay, Elizabeth has been a major sponsor and makes trips as frequently as she's able - usually twice a year. All ready facing enough stigma as a woman in an old boys club position, her open opinions about the failures of the wealthy, and the other more general demands of her job, she's decided to keep her sexual preferences private to avoid another front that she's got to battle on. To that extent, her getaways feel like the only time she's able to decompress and be herself in a life that is otherwise filled to the brim with busy schedules, meetings, and conflicts.

Sexuality: Homoflexible, but publicly closeted.

Likes and Turn Ons: Fine dining. Candle light. Scotch. Philanthropy. Fashion. Books/Learning, Education. Dominant, but also maybe letting go. Exotic coffee. Slow sensuality.

Dislikes and Turn Offs: Snap judgements. Most types of nuts (but Almonds are okay). The assumption of control. Being pushed for a response/reaction.

Special Notes: Elizabeth is, maybe not so overtly, for a better balance in her existence. This means, ultimately, dealing with whatever potential ramifications come with outing herself and finding meaning that goes beyond her life grind.

Connections: Hopefully. W.I.P.

elfowl

Kytalia Cunningham

Name:  Kytallia Victoria Cunningham

Writer:  elfowl

Lodgings:  Standard Cabanna

Personality:  A bit reserved and shy at first, generally slightly uncomfortable around new people, especially when alone, but becomes talkative and bubbly once she's warmed up and comfortable around others.  Has a tendency to get distracted and go off on tangents.  A bit of a know-it-all at times.

Appearance: 5'6", Dark Hair, light skin, 115 lbs, no tattoos or piercings (for now at least)

Face Claim:  Erin Olash

Short Biography:  Currently studying statistics at a state university in the US where she lives.  Kytalia likes to swim in the summer and run in the winter to keep herself in shape.  Kytalia occasionally travels to conventions to do cosplay.  She has a twice-monthly D&D group but otherwise mostly keeps to herself.  Her family is upper middle class, conservative Christians, who were approving of her never having a boyfriend in high school, but are starting to have questions now that she hasn't had a boyfriend in college either.  Kytalia's friend Mary won a trip to Hideaway Cay on a rare night out at a local lesbian bar, but was disappointed to learn that there were not going to be any guys there, and decided to give the ticket to Kytalia instead so she could "Go get your groove on, and let your freak out, girl.  Not that I'm judging, of course.  I'm a good ally."  Ky was hesitant to accept, but after a lot of coercion from her friends and roommate, she accepted.

Sexuality:  Gynosexual Panromantic (sexually attracted to feminine people, romantically attracted to anyone)

Likes and Turn Ons:  Stuffed animals, Chocolate, Romance, Words of Afirmation. Praise Kink, Submission, Bondage, Corsets, Chastity, Edging, Forced Orgasms, Clothing Control, Pet Play, Rules, Training, Power Exchange

Dislikes and Turn Offs:  People who don't understand the word "No," negging, Squash, Smoking.  Moderate to Severe pain, Torture, Degradation,

Connections:  TBD