News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Medieval Role Play

Started by Desan, February 11, 2009, 01:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desan

Plot taken

Ok, back in my introduction I was asked "Can you give me a word sketch of your favorite character you have written? And why where they your favorite? Tormented, happy, challenging, what was it about them that really caught you?"

I responded that I had this Medieval Knight Role play that stretched over the course of about two weeks, each day my partner and I would routinely get on AIM and continue the story. I've decided I think I want to try to resurrect the RP here at E, and hopefully continue the story and see how it progresses...

Note: I know it's a long read..but if you're interested in a knight type of RP feel free to continue reading. If you need any clear ups PM me! :)

Setting and (vaguely) What has happened so far...

This RP took place in a made up world, where two countries were battling each other for land and control of each other. One country, called the West, was commanded by a powerful and well respected general named Corren who not only made sure the moral of the entire army was high, but he personally saw that each soldier was treated fairly. As a result of his amiable demeanor, the general was loved by all. The king,to whom Corren answered to, made sure that Corren was well paid and gave whatever the general asked for.

The RP begins at the site of a battle ground, the West has confronted their mortal enemies (called the East) in a heated battle for control of part of the land. The West has been slowly winning each battle, pushing further into Eastern territory. As the battle rages on, Corren decides to join his men, galloping down in his white steed and laying waste to the enemies. As events would turn out Corren spots the enemy general of the East. He dismounts and begins to slowly work his way through the chaos towards his enemy. The general of the east see's him and quickly rushes up to meet in in single combat. A small ring forms between the two generals, but the enemy is no match for Corren as he quickly disarms him and the general admits defeat, allowing himself to be captured as long as his army can retreat peacefully

Fast forwarding...
What happens is that Corren takes the general of the East back with him to the West's encampment, throwing him in a cell and unmasking his enemy. Turns out the general of the East is a she and well, things begin to twist around. A few days latter, the king comes down to the encampment to meet with Corren and the captured general, but the king has plans for both of them. (There's this whole back story between the king and the capture general..can explain in PM..As well as the king's own devious plan...) The king makes Corren and the lady wed each other, binding them to a contract that grants the West a good amount of new land from the East, as well as a castle in the new land for the couple to reside in as the king consolidates the new territory...

What I'm looking for...
The story basically goes over how Corren and his new bride try to settle their differences and learn more about each other as they are forced into a arranged relationship. Being enemies one day, then "lovers" the next, I want to try to continue the story and see how they try to learn to trust each other, and possibly fall in love. I'm looking for a female  to play the lady-general; someone who can play a strong, patient, and stubborn (at times) woman, yet has a softer side to her once she and Corren get to know each other more and more. The story will begin back at the battle scene, and progress up to the point where they move into the castle and begin to work on rebuilding/tidying the castle. From there on, anything can go...(my older RP with this took it further, but I'm curious to see how the dialogue/relationship changes here as opposed on the IM RP)

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

LadyDiscord

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Desan

Alright sorry folks >_< this rp has been taken, updating it.

Sorry discord :(. But thank you for your interest! :)
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

LadyDiscord

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘