Alth's Anime Plots! {M/M Primarily!}*BDSM*NC*Romance*{Craving Gakuen Heaven}

Started by Altheras, May 18, 2009, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altheras

Removed a bunch more plots.

Added additional information about things I am willing to do.

Moved my characters to my ons and offs thread as I felt this thread was getting far too large and messy looking.

Redid my Wants

Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading.
So sick and tired of all the needless beating.

Altheras

Added some mini plots within Black Butler! Will be adding more as ideas strike me.
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 

Altheras

New mini plots added:

Cruel master and Crossover

Altheras

Added new mini plot: Not Yet.

Also made a note that I'm now less inclined to accept new GrellxSebby pairings.

Got new AIM, YIM, and MSN screen names today, specifically for E. =D

Altheras

Added a new mini plot: That's Chef Baldroy!

Also removed MANY plots, taking my total down to 10.

Added a {Sebby} tag for all stories I can play with the character Sebastian. The demon really has consumed my muse. I can play him in any setting though. I can even play him as any race. Playing him as an ordinary human is something I do enjoy.

Cleaned up the post in general, removed and clarified a lot of things.

Modified my Warcraft plot to include Worgen and also made it flow better. It was kinda clunky to read.

Altheras

Added a character profile for Sebastian Michaelis. I do not want to limit my RP to only people who have seen Kuroshitsuji, even if the character has eaten my muse. I thought this would be a good idea to give those not familiar with the series an idea about just who this character is.

Altheras

Opened up some slots for a little F/M RP.

Added a new mini plot.

Added a few new pairings also.

Redid the layout of the thread a bit to make it a little easier to read and neater.

Added a bit more information to Sebastian's profile.

Altheras

New sub plot added to OC section, Beaten.

Also, my plots with Altheras are no longer suffering due to my Sebastian obsession, so I'm definitely open to playing him for those of you who don't want to play with Sebastian. You can find his info here.

PaleEnchantress

Our tastes run in compatible ways. I am perhaps a bit more extreme with BDSM than you but I love playing the Dom in a m/m setting where I am the more vulnerable one. Sebastien seems like quite a catch and with an OC of mine thngs could get hot.

There are a few things I've been craving and I'd like to see if we can come up with something mouthwatering for the both of us.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Altheras

PM'd you pale!

Also added a new sub plot to my OC section called In Hell

Altheras

Added new pairings with pictures: Lau x Sebastian and Demon Ciel x Sebastian

Added new mini plot: Eternity

Altheras

Added a new plot to my OC section: Celebrity

Also modified things a bit to be even more flexible with possible m/f pairings. ^_^

Altheras

Altheras

Gave this entire post an overhaul and added a new plot. Plot #1: Fallen Angel

Altheras

Edited to add many pictures prompts to my plots and streamline plots a little. ^_^

Altheras

New plot added: An Elven Slave #11
It is a rehashing of an old idea I had way back when I first joined E. I had many plots with this basic outline in the past, but it seems over the years most of them have died out. I would very much like to get some more of these stories.

New plot added: Dragons #12
I'm very interested in doing a story with a dragon dom. I would very much like to play a submissive dragon as well. The whole idea of dragons is greatly intriguing to me, and I would love to find a partner who is similarly interested in them and work out a concrete plot.

Right now I have not enough stories to fill my time when I'm feeling well, and I would very much like to get some more started! So please look over my plots and send me a PM with your ideas. I'm open to suggestions and hungry for new RP!

Altheras

Added 2 more new plots, Boot Camp and Welcome to Prison. #13 and #14

Altheras

Added new plot! Monochrome Factor

Also! Updated my preferences for M/F RP, I'm feeling less enthusiastic about anything not yaoi right now, so if it isn't m/m, it's going to have to be VERY sub/dom for me to get into it, with you playing the dom and me playing the sub.

Altheras

Added a new plot: #16 Death Knights

This one is Warcraft related, but you don't have to know a great deal about the Warcraft universe to be able to play out this plot with me. All that you would really need to know is listed in the plot itself. There are a few other minor details, but I can gladly describe any such things to you in order to get this plot going. I have always been strongly attracted to Koltira Deathweaver, and I would very much love to play any plot concerning him. He is very tormented in nature, though he does have a bit of an attitude problem that would be likely to get him in trouble with his superiors.

Altheras

Altheras

Altheras

Altheras

Altheras

Altheras