End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireStar

Rhedyn

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

MelisaArtemis

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

MelisaArtemis

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

Rhedyn

Beguile's Mistress

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rhedyn

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Wispyr

Beguile's Mistress

Saffron Oops.

Welcoming

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Rhedyn

MelisaArtemis

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Beguile's Mistress

MelisaArtemis

Strangefate

Nudge

(Do I get bonus points when I use all of the previous letters?   :-) )
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Mintprincess

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Mintprincess