I'm in love with the Koko.

LOL xD

That song needs to die in a fire >.<

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on August 27, 2015, 11:17:44 PM
Damnit, Kok, makin' all these hotties xD

Well, I am glad to see someone approves :P

Quote from: Timeless on August 27, 2015, 11:23:55 PM
... It's Koka! Or Koko! D: *SMACKS HIM*

Also. *snatches that Koko character for herself* >___> My male muse wants this chick.. Goddamnit, Koko. Why tug my poor heart string with that face especially knowing how she's like one of my biggest girl crush?

Ha! You gonna let her break poor Felix? xD

This is my favorite face claim. Like, seriously, you all will get tired of seeing her long before I get tired of using her. My muse loves her xD

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Timeless

Quote from: Kokaine on August 28, 2015, 08:04:03 AMHa! You gonna let her break poor Felix? xD

This is my favorite face claim. Like, seriously, you all will get tired of seeing her long before I get tired of using her. My muse loves her xD

Gurl. What chu talking about?!

>__> I would never get tired of seeing her pretty face around. I think you'll be the one tired of me using this one particular face which.. I'm about to do a character sheet for because really, he had been calling me out to make him for a long while now ever since I wanted to make this group game.

Bastard In The Making

Name:
Nickname: (If any.)
Sexuality:
Blood Status: (Human or Twilight. Half human and half twilight is still considered as a Twilight.)
Twilight Rank: (If applicable. Please refer to the Twilight section for more information.)
Ethnicity:
Occupation: (What profession your character is currently in. Does your character own a business? If the character is working under the Triad, mention the position the character is having.)

Height:
Weight:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Distinguishing Features: (Any scars, tattoos, etc.)
Face Claim: Lee Soo Hyuk

Personality: (List at least five words that would best describe your character and explain the terms further. You can even write a summary of your character's personality instead.)

History: (Where was your character born? How did your character grow up? How did they end up in Ergastulum?)

Weapons: (Your character can own about two weapons, though if the first weapon is a gun, the second weapon should be something different. I'm rather flexible about this though. If you would like your character to own a rifle, your character can own a type of handgun.)
Skills: (List about three skills which your character excels at. Please explain further about the skills, like say, when did your character started learning this skills, etc.)

O&Os:

Kokaine

*sets out pillows and cookies in the hopes it might attract some interesting characters to join in the shenanigans*

::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

SugarAndSpice

Hey :D

You guys still looking for more players?

I have officially fallen in love with this setting :D

TheBlackThrone

I know for a fact that the GM always is. She's just been busy lately. :)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

SugarAndSpice

Awesome :)

I will get started on my character and hopefully I can join you guys

Pink Professional

So I will re-pose my question.

Should I advance the time of the main post by sorting the Main Course, or wait and mingle?

Outlaw Fallen

I'd give my opinion, Pink, but I'm not even in the thread yet. Hell, I'm not even sure what thread you're talking about >.<
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Pink Professional on September 14, 2015, 07:29:56 AM
So I will re-pose my question.

Should I advance the time of the main post by sorting the Main Course, or wait and mingle?

You should ask the GM that since you're wanting to advance her plot. She's not available at the moment but she'll come around.
The gates are open

SugarAndSpice

Do we post character sheets on here or should I send it direct to Timeless?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on September 14, 2015, 12:46:03 PM
Do we post character sheets on here or should I send it direct to Timeless?

I would send your character sheet(s) to Timeless.
The gates are open

Timeless

Still open to accept new characters!

*lays out a tray full of yummy cookies, just in case* >3>