News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Orc slaves - fantasy NC game

Started by RedEve, April 18, 2014, 11:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kythia

RedEve

I have updated the opening post with a map to give you a basic idea of the outlay.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

gaggedLouise

I assume much of the ladies' clothing will be ripped off them fairly soon, but just wondering: is it kind of general fantasy/medieval-to-Game-of-Thrones-style clothing, that kind of wide band? Of course this particular people may also have fine lacy lingerie and so on - the fuller garments and fashions would be typical high fantasy to medieval though, right?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Kythia

Awesome, thanks. Get something to you shortly.

RedEve

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 19, 2014, 06:50:26 AM
I assume much of the ladies' clothing will be ripped off them fairly soon, but just wondering: is it kind of general fantasy/medieval-to-Game-of-Thrones-style clothing,that kind of wide band? Of course this partcular people may also have fine lacy lingerie and so on - the fuller garments and fashions would be typical high fantasy to medieval though, right?

Yes. Of course, the finest garments would be reserved to the noblewoman and the wives and daughters of wealthy merchants.
Female commoners will wear fairly simple gowns. Paupers will wear whatever they can get their hands on.

SheerFantasia

Are the orcs running roughshod across the entire city (free access anywhere), or will they have to battle their way through to get to the places they want to (let's say the purple section)?

RedEve

Quote from: SheerFantasia on April 19, 2014, 06:55:01 AM
Are the orcs running roughshod across the entire city (free access anywhere), or will they have to battle their way through to get to the places they want to (let's say the purple section)?

They will battle their way through.

Of course, the majority of able-bodied men fell in the large battle that was held some sixty miles from the capital, three weeks prior.

The majority of the forces defending the city are older men who were not deemed fit for the army and boys who were thought too young to fight.
There is one unit of elite soldiers left, but they are tasked with defending the Royal family and number no more than fifty men strong.

The purple section will be the best defended, with the aforementioned Royal Guardsmen as well as the best fighters amongst the militia.

Amberghylles

This looks interesting.  Do you have room for another orc?

gaggedLouise

Quote from: SheerFantasia on April 19, 2014, 06:55:01 AM

You gotta FIGHT - boom-boom-  for your right to paaaaarty!  >:)

SheerFantasia

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 19, 2014, 07:04:24 AM

You gotta FIGHT - boom-boom-  for your right to paaaaarty!  >:)
Anything worth having is worth fighting for!  Or is it the other way around?  ;)
But either works for me!  ;D

Richardson

Quote from: RedEve on April 19, 2014, 07:00:59 AM
There is one unit of elite soldiers left, but they are tasked with defending the Royal family and number no more than fifty men strong.

50 "men"? Might there also be a contingent of female soldiers? Perhaps a special branch of the palace guards charged with defending the princesses and queen?

RedEve

Quote from: Richardson on April 19, 2014, 07:20:32 AM
50 "men"? Might there also be a contingent of female soldiers? Perhaps a special branch of the palace guards charged with defending the princesses and queen?

I didn't really see this as a universe where the women are emancipated enough to be able to join the army and wield a sword.

Kristen

I've sent a PM but if it's better required I can place a potential character sheet here for approval or refusal hehe.

Happy Easter to everyone by the way.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

RedEve

Please do not, as stated in the opening post, all CS should first be submitted to me in a PM. :)

Miroque

I send you an Application. Hope to hear from it....

Niki315

Did anyone decide on playing royal characters? The princess or the queen perhaps?

SheerFantasia

I think someone posted a similar interest to yours (Strangefate was it?) but other than that, nothing solid.

RedEve

The character types I have gotten a CS for so far:

An Orc priest
An Orc scout/tracker
An Orc soldier (the alpha type)
A rich merchants daughter with some training in the arcane arts
An Orc soldier who enjoys front-line combat

So we could definitely use some more humans. :)

King Serperior

*Poof*  There goes the daughter of a middle-class merchant.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RedEve

Not necessarily, I don't have a fixed amount in mind in terms of each group, though I'd prefer a bit of a mix.

King Serperior

Quote from: RedEve on April 19, 2014, 09:46:08 AM
Not necessarily, I don't have a fixed amount in mind in terms of each group, though I'd prefer a bit of a mix.
No, I meant that the PM with a middle class merchant's daughter just got poofed to you, not that I thought she wasn't to be used  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

gaggedLouise

I was thinking of making my young lady the daughter of a merchant too, a man owning ships and trading overseas, but I'll make her the offspring of a captain, a ship mate or something instead. She might know either of the two merchant daughters through her father, and she will likely know Kythia's priestess.

By the way, does the culture of this kingdom include lifelong slaves or serfs too (though probably of a different people)? Would these folks be familiar with seeing slaves in their midst, though they are not at all used to the idea of becoming slaves themselves?

RedEve

This human culture would have eradicated slavery hundreds of years prior. :)

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Biles

Quote from: RedEve on April 19, 2014, 03:48:08 AM
Not really part of the concept I had in mind, sorry.
Including shemales?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]