For the Futa Throne! Fantasy sandbox interest check.

Started by bokotousamurai, February 26, 2016, 09:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Based in a fantasy world I made. I believe I started a world building on this but I cannot find it, it's OK though since all anybody needs to know are the races.

My character is the Highmistress of the hermaphroditic high elves, and is seeking retirment so she can return to a life of adventuring. The question is....which of her heirs will inherit her rule? Or will it even be one of them?

RULES
No scat, piss, or Gore
Everything else is on the table though: incest, bondage, rape scenes, pregnancy, inflations, genderbends, traps, etc.

Respect O/OS

You may have multiple characters

Ask me anything you need to know about this world,
However as this setting isn't official by any means, lore-friendliness is not a requirement(and in fact could generate ideas)

Races: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244980.0

Character sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244996.0

Ooc: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245051.0

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245053.25

Positions~
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Royalty
Highmistress: me
Heirs:
Rachel: winter, summer and zuko
Ershin: Edelle
Empyrean:

Adventurers:
Avalon(Fenris: bodygaurd)
Rachel(Kibou: bodygaurd)
Kokain(scoundrel)
Rachel(Zuko: alchemist)
Bokutou(Walnut: martial artist)
Chulanowa(Myraa: scout)

Mansion staff
Head maid: Chestnut
Butler: Rachel(Mizu)

Nurse:
Nanny: Rachel(Risa)
Head Chef: Dhi
Jester: Chulanoea
Librarian: yugishogun
Court mage: Ershin
Groundskeeper:
Maids:
Avalon
Rachel

Other:
Chulanowa: Gilly (handywoman)

Apps
Name:
Role:
Pic(s):

Sex measurements:
Build/figure:
Ons:
Offs:

Other:
Background:
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Name: Sophia Ataraxia
Race: High Elf, pureblood
Role: Highmistress, ex-Adventurer (Factotum)

Measurements:
Penis: 18" long and 2.8" thick, uncut
Balls: orange sized, needs to cum every few hours or they'll get stuffy
Bust: Dcups
Hips: MILF
Pubes: natrual
Build/figure: athletic/ hourglass
Ons: impregnating others, cervical penetration, harems, catgirls, incest, cumflations
Offs: protected sex, humilation

Likes: learning new thing, fine food, fine wine, fine conversation and amazing sex
Dislikes: stupidty, deceit
Other: showing off her physique
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background: Growing up an orphan on the streets, Sophia stole to survive, one day she tried to steal from a notorious scoundrel and was nearly successful. Impressed, he took her as his apprentice, introducing her to his comrades who ran the gamut of adventurers, and they all taught her what they knew in weapons, magic, stealth, speachcraft, and martial arts.

Always the curious sort, Sophia proved to be a natural jack-of-all-trades and put her talents to work as an adventurer so that she could explore the world, learn many things and make love with many women. She later learned that she was the bastard child of the previous highmistress, a corrupt woman who opressed her people, who she ran a coup against and successfully executed her. Now she yearns for adventure yet again.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

I would apreciate any feedback
I have two questions: should this be in a castle or mansion and do my races work or would you rather freeball it?

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Avalon29

bokotousamurai

Yay

Got some pics of the races up and noted the real world cultures they're based on. They're arnt neccesary but I'd figured it's only nice to let the furries and kemonomimi fans have some lore reference.

Yukina

Name: Nyanko Yarnspool
Race: Bakeneko
Role: Librarian
Pic(s):

Sex measurements: D-Cup
Build/figure: Curvy
Ons: Nyanko is a complete virgin, so N/A
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff

Dislikes: Bullies, Jerks, Scary Things
Other: Nyanko is easily frightened by Inugamis, the dark, ghosts, and water.
Background: Nyanko is the estate's primary librarian, the position oddly being her first only and job, though nonetheless she is excellent at it. It has become clear to her throughout the past four years though that the reason she has been stationed here was that Sophia had chosen her for her feline features and meek nature rather than the grand skills she possesses.

bokotousamurai

Bakeneko are born in pairs, so someone can play a sibling for yugi if they want

bokotousamurai

Included Goblins in the races, feel free to let me know if you know of other races we could use

I considered including Nezumi(mouse kemonomimi) but I'd realize that would be redundant if we have skaven

Chulanowa

Oh, now this is kind of neat-looking. Gnolls? Goblins? Futa? It's like you know me!

Can anyone be futanari, or is it just the high elves?

bokotousamurai

CANNONICALY it's only high elves or the half breeds(known as changelings) thereof. But for this game anyone can be if they want, plus it makes perfect since for gnolls anyways

Chulanowa

bokotousamurai

Name: Chestnut and Walnut
Race: bakeneko
Role: Harem maids, Walnut: adventurer (martial artist)
Chestnut

Walnut

Bust: C cup/ flat
Hips: mature / tomboy
Ass: Plump/ tight
Pubes: fluffy / shaved
Build/figure: pear / slim
Ons: each other, mistress, traps
Offs: males for Chestnut, pregnancy for walnut

Dislikes: pain, snuff
Other: Late.....
Background: Daughters of a fuedal lord who eloped with Sophia. Her most precious lovers.

rachels270692

This seems like fun I would love to know more about the idea around it and the world?
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

bokotousamurai

I'm glad you asked rachel, but tbh it's still very much a WIP, but the basic concept is that all fantasy creatures are aliens, hence why their are no humans and why there is technology.

That and I'm keeping things opened ended so players don't have to familiarize themselves with lore, as well as get to know what people like. If you have any more specific details you want to know I'll be more then happy to fill you in.

rachels270692

where do i join hehe :P

is sounds like fun i would love to play
can we be anything we want (with in reason of course)
also what is the world like, is it like earth so a mix of different lands which have different weather temp and all that lot
is there land and sea, towns city's small villages?

also i do want to join as well :D
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Chulanowa

Quote from: bokotousamurai on February 26, 2016, 03:54:43 PM
I'm glad you asked rachel, but tbh it's still very much a WIP, but the basic concept is that all fantasy creatures are aliens, hence why their are no humans and why there is technology.

That and I'm keeping things opened ended so players don't have to familiarize themselves with lore, as well as get to know what people like. If you have any more specific details you want to know I'll be more then happy to fill you in.

Hmmm. About what level of technology are we looking at? -eyeballing a few pictures-

bokotousamurai

@Rachel, yes it's earth like, in fact like any fantasy world all the races are based on real world cultures, for example Lamias are the Egyptians of this world so you can use that to get idea of the ecosystems.

@Chulanowa, there's uncolored television, guns, indoor plumping and so on. Cars and planes exist but are very rare and very VERY expensive because fossil fuels are rare becuase most things that die don't get preserved. Anything approaching WW2 era levels is new and rare. Automatic guns are still experimental so your more likely to see revolvers get used then mausers(if only to make it belieavble that a melee fighter can still beat a gunslinger)

So...advanced enough that I could run a Western game in the same world but not so advanced that it's still fantasy.
if I had to pin a exact year on it I'd say 1890s, so Victorian for Europe, Meiji for Asia, wild west for America, and so on

rachels270692

Shot i love colour tv hehe o well they will have to live with out it hehe :P

anyway that sounds cool :D
I think I will start off with 4 people, 2 males and 2 females
Famale: nekos and a lust demon
Males: were-wolf and a vampire

if that is ok with you?

bokotousamurai

Sure, I actually wanted werewolves and vamps to still be earthbound since they're more paranormal then straight fantasy...but nothing says vampirism and lycanthropy can't transcend light-years to hit earth AFTER they originated on Mysthromia.

Id love to see it.

rachels270692

yaaaaa it is like 10pm here and i have had a long day.....
i did not understand a word you just said :P

bokotousamurai

rachels270692

ooo kk good :D
what about the girls they ok a neko and a lust demon?