News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

advice game!

Started by zenpai, March 29, 2014, 01:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

It simple you give advice to the person before you. But it has to be creative off the wall and plausible advice.  then you give a random problem. I will start with...

cant sleep
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

assleigh

Well...

• Drink 10 triple espressos
  • Run, don't walk to Zumba class
  • Go from Zumba to Spin to Kickboxing
  • Walk home through the bad neighborhood in town
  • Fight your way home past gangs of rabid old ladies and killer Chihuahuas
  • Drink a glass of warm milk with honey and vanilla before collapsing on your bed

ok...maybe just #6

My problem: I so need a pair of Jimmy Choo's... A nice pair of strappy red stilettoes
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Paladin of Lust

Let's see...you could save money for it or take up a part time job, but that would be boring and difficult so...how about you charge zanpai a thousand bucks for the advice you gave him? Voila, Jimmy Choo shoes!

Problem: I have a cold.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You musn't lose it. - Robin Williams

Le List of Lust (My ONs & OFFs)

Shadowclaw

Chicken soup, vitamin C and D, drink plenty of fluids, curl up in front of the TV with a box of tissues and rest, and get a box of Alka-Sltzer Plux Cold Formula in Orange Zest.

Any real tips on dealing with Anxiety?

DawningBlue

Don't fight it. The more you fight it, the more anxious you can feel at times. Tell yourself that "just because I am anxious, it doesn't mean I can't do it." Oh and eatting something sweet always brings a smile to a face.

Me problem: Washing Dishes  :-\

Dovel

If you have a dishwasher, don't overload it. If you are washing them by hand, do them once you have a full sink. That way you will not waste water.

Problem: So tired in the morning.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Cassandra LeMay

If it's not just a phase you might have to get used to the fact that you are just not a morning person. Perhaps you could try getting up a little earlier, to give yourself more time to get into gear before you have to tackle work.

As I can't think of a problem right now I am passing this on. Maybe someone has another piece of advice for Dovel's problem.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

Chasseybaby

What you put is what you get out. Eat healthily and a few hours before bed. Avoid alcohol, spicy foods, coffee, And chocolate before bed. If you stuff food in your stomach and pass out you won't feel pleasant and may toss and turn throughout the night.

How to stop drinking soda?