Player looking for Star Wars or D&D GM for one on one game.

Started by Funguy81, March 18, 2011, 07:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funguy81

Hi there.  While I prefer playing a tabletop game with a group nearby trying to find a group where everyone has the same off time where we can get together is hard to find. So I thought why not try it here and see what happens. I'm looking for a GM that could run a one on one Star Wars Saga or D&D 3.5 game via forum or email.

Since this is online I would love a mixture of story, action, adventure, surprises and sex.  I can play almost any kind of character depending on the storyline that will be used. Though it has always been my personal preferences to play along the lines of soldier or warrior type classes. In a star wars game I would more likely lead myself to play a jedi character, or a soldier character that specializes in piloting star-fighters. In the D&D front, I am currently leaning more towards the fighter, rogue, or even a Paladin. That will all depend on the storyline.

Since sex will most likely be a part of the game, the characters I would play are male where his sexual preferences leans to straight or bisexual.

I have the books, and a very good understanding of the system. If you want to limit to just the core book, or use all of them...I will be happy to oblige by that.

Some of my on's that can be utilized is seduction, bondage, collar and leash, inter-species (like elves and human, or twi'lek and humans.) Domination, or submission, bisexuality, etc. A wider list can be found in my personal preferences. 
************************************************************************************************************
I thought I might add another star wars idea to open up a role-play for those that do not play using any of the system rules.

Clone Commando
Its during the time of the galactic civil war, or just after the time when the second Deathstar is destroyed by the rebellion. The Imperial war machine is stunted with in fighting of the Imperial warlords and admirals, all the while the rebellion is beginning the process of building the new republic government. My character in this idea is a republic clone commando that was held in stasis during transport to the front lines during the clone wars just 25 years prior. The transport was attacked and destroyed during a hyperspace accident, and his pod have been floating in space throughout the time.  We can discuss ideas of what character you would play in this. He/she could be Imperial, Hapan, Rebel, etc.

A look at what the Clone Commando's armor.

*************************************************************************************************************
Jedi Rogue

Why not add another character idea to the pot. I'm thinking of playing a Male Human Jedi during the time of the, the Old Republic, Clone Wars, or the New Republic era. This jedi is young, impulsive, and well trained in the arts of Lightsaber combat. He's a Knight of the order, but he's also does not represent the most ideal of nobles. While his beliefs are in the Order, and the Republic, he at times uses methods that are not of the highest of Jedi ideals. He will utilize deception, criminal contacts he made from his previous life as the son of a crime lord, and utilizing seduction when it becomes available. I can pair this character with a male or female character of your choice. Perhaps a Jedi padawan that was assigned to follow him by the council. Another pairing could be a criminal that my character was meant to find, and both have to team up against a greater threat. I'm open to any idea you can throw at me.

Funguy81

Funguy81