Forbidden Power (Needs Agents and Slaves of both genders)

Started by Nazora, February 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Forbidden Power

Introduction

Somewhere in the tropics of the Pacific and Indian Oceans is an island controlled by a family with a forbidden power. The members of this family have dark black hair and violet eyes. When on their island, they can alter a person’s physical reality. With their abilities, they can manipulate a person’s form to their exact will. They have even been known to manipulate the clothes a person wears or any item they are carrying.   

Using this power they have enriched themselves. From the island the family dabbles in multiple trades that bring in great revenue. They own drug plantations across the world and deal extensively in the worst business imaginable. Wealthy people from across the world who heard rumors seek the island out, some because the family is known to be able to cure the most advanced diseases, others for the famed brothel that produces  living sex toys to the exact tastes of the client, and others for the best youth treatments in the world.

Marco Xantelli, the patron of the Xantelli family and boss of the Xantelli empire, oversees everything from the Xantelli manor in the center of the island. His powers exceed and override all other members of the family. He is so powerful that he can actually change the location of the island, warping it to another location within the pacific ocean if he feels it is in danger.

Powers of the Family

Items: Any item held by a victim can be morphed or changed into any other item imaginable. Though the change takes more or less time depending on how different the new item is from the original.

Clothing: Any article of clothing worn by a victim can be shrunk or change at the will of a Xantelli to any other article of clothing imaginable.

Body Alteration & Shape Shifting: Any body part can be altered. The body of a victim is like clay to a Xantelli, they can alter shape, size, coloration, texture, how it functions. They are so adept at changing the forms of their victims that virtually anything is possible. In fact, it is easier to list what isn’t possible than what is. Many of the beasts of burden and other animals that populate the small island nation are agents from other nations that escaped the much worse fate of becoming sexual art for the vast brothel.

Inanimate Objects: Many victims of the Xantelli become inanimate objects. One never knows if that luxurious grandfather clock may have been somebody’s grandfather.     

Partial Stage Transformations: Sometimes a Xantelli may bore with a subject before a transformation is completed, or the victim may be discovered to have not enough money to finish a procedure. This often leads to partial transformation that leave a victim stuck between two forms.

The Strange and the outlandish: It may be the victims fate to become a monster of repulsive sexual traits, to have many limbs, multiple sexual organs, or sexual organs of extreme size and stamina. The creature the victim becomes may still resemble something humanoid, or it may not look anything like a human at all. 

Shrinking & Growth: This has its limits even among the most powerful of the Xantelli. They can grow a person up to twenty times their normal size or shrink them down to a 1/64th scale at the highest and lowest limits.

Self Alteration: This is impossible for all but the most powerful and highest class members of the family. Meaning in this case, only Marco and Maria have achieved this capability.

Limits of the Family Powers

The Eighteen barrier: Anyone younger than eighteen is immune from sexual relations with a Xantelli. In fact, if a Xantelli has sexual relations with someone under eighteen, they will crumble into dust and die. A Xantelli family member does not receive their powers until their eighteenth birthday.

The Sixteen Barrier: Anyone younger than sixteen is immune to all Xantelli powers. 

Age Regression: The Xantelli’s are unable to regress anyone to under the physical age of eighteen. However, they can advance age quite easily, though most find it repulsive and counter productive to do so.

Size Barriers: There are limits to how large or how small a Xantelli can make their creation. In general, it is frowned upon to make creations so big that they are overly visible.

The Island: With the possible of exception of the family boss, it is rarely possible for a family member to use their power outside the island further than twelve miles from its shores.

Mind Control: No subject can simply be controlled. Whatever form they take, they’re bodies are still in their control. It is impossible to puppet a persons mind and make them do as you say. Though in the opinion of the family patron and his esteemed wife, direct mind control should never be required. When you have absolute control over a persons body, there are more than enough  tools to make them as subservient as they should be. Matters concerning the actual mind and soul of a person must be dealt with carefully.

Murder: A Xantelli can not kill a person outright or they will disintegrate and die themselves.  This applies both on and off the island. Trying to override a person’s mind using the power directly can result in death of the victim, if this happens, the Xantelli at fault also dies.

Others of the Family: It is usually not advisable to attempt manipulating another family. It may turn out that they are stronger than you.

Character Classes

The Xantelli: You are one of the family members. Upon becoming of age you receive your powers and are responsible to help Boss Xantelli manage the family empire. Normal humans are like meat to you, you can bend their physical containers to your will. You must follow the code of the family and know the limits of their powers. All family members have black hair and violet eyes.

Islander: A native of the island. You work for the Xantelli family but are not a slave. The islanders make the bulk of the population. Some are indigenous while others are settlers from various nations.  Many work at the port in the village while others are farmers and merchants. It is rumored that some islanders are humans changed into fantasy creatures by the early Xantelli rulers. They live and work amongst the forests. Islanders are rarely ever touched by transformation powers unless they rebel against the family or get caught helping agents.

Tourist: A normal human. You are a wealthy or maybe even a not so wealthy visitor to the island. Your money can buy you your most wildest wishes, just be careful what you wish for.

Slave: Welcome to Xantelli island. You may have been bought her against your will, gotten yourself stranded here, or came to the island with hostile intentions before being caught. Your fate is in the hands of the family now.

Agent: You are an agent coming to the island to investigate the situation. You are either there to observe and report or to open the way for further actions against the  nefarious drug lord who rules the island with an iron fist. Previous invasions by U.S. special forces have ended in disaster with no survivors, and many in foreign government agencies are determined to find out why. Be careful, being caught means you become a slave.

Rules:

Be Descriptive: This is a literate role play that will place heavy emphasis upon detailed descriptions of the most strange and unusual transformations. It will be plot heavy as well, with multiple plots and subplots. I expect readable posts of at least 200 words. If you don’t feel you can handle that then this isn’t the game for you.

Be Versatile: If you are only interested in one particular transformation such as gender change or becoming a futanari then this isn’t for you. It’s not that those things can’t be yummy, but they can not become the sole focus of the role play. Please do not limit your characters to one particular transformation unless you are tourist looking for that particular fix. Even in that case,  try to keep an open mind to all sorts of things happening to your character.

Limits: This will be in the extreme section due to the possible graphic nature of some transformations and sex scenes.  There will also be potential violence even though it is not the focus of the role-play. What there will not be is scat, urine, snuff, vore, or anything involving underage. While I ask for versatility in accepting the transformations, I also ask that you consider the preferences of your writing partner  in any scene that may occur.

Posting Rates & Character Replacement: I want to keep this game moving so a story is free to develop. I also want it to last a long time. I will be attempting to post at least once a day or more for this endeavor. At the least, I will expect three posts a week or an explanation for absence. If I can work out an IC explanation for your character’s absence I will try to buy you a month. But I will not hold a character indefinitely. Any character in this game is considered an integral part of the game. If you disappear, then they must either be played by another or killed off.

Character Creation & Character Play: All characters must have profiles. Marco Xantelli and Maria Xantelli are characters of the GM but I may have as many characters as I please including NPC’s. Players are limited to one major plot integral character but are allowed to have other characters that are not integral to the plot. Players are free to utilize minor NPC’s to help advance the movement of their characters.  All player characters must have a profile that includes the name, height, weight, age, detailed physical description, detailed personality description, and a brief history of their character. The physical and personality descriptions are very important.

Be Civil: If you have a dispute, discuss it civilly in the OOC or via PM.

The GM decision is final in a dispute

No OOC in the IC threads.

Threads Upcoming in order of importance

OOC, Character Profiles, The Xantelli Manor, The Town, The Wilderness, The Brothel,  Fantasy Village, The Real World

Q & A

Does the character have to match the gender of the writer?: No, I don't see any problem with writing the opposite gender as long as it can be done convincingly. A good writer needs to be able to create characters of both gender. I will actually be playing a male character for this game myself.

Do I have to include a picture in my profile?: No, this is optional. I'm going to try and break from my usual practice of using anime pictures and find real models to use for my own characters. But any kind of picture is acceptable if it fits our characters description. If you can't find a picture to match your description, you don't have to use one.

Can the Xantelli's morph themselves?: Mostly no, Marco and Maria are capable of changing themselves but their offspring are not. This is one way Marco keeps his family in line. Other members of the family who have higher level powers can change other members of the family, but it is generally considered taboo unless done by Marco or Maria.

What is the limit of players? This game is designed to create a setting in which numerous writers can participate as long as they maintain the rules of the game and write in a literate fashion that allows others to understand their posts. There is no limit on players, but in order to keep the game enjoyable there is an acceptance process run by the Game Master.

What Kind of Character would suit me?

If you are dominant and can handle detailed and descriptive posts that are enjoyable to read than a Xantelli family member is probably your best character type. The family power allows one to dominate in the most personal way possible, through control of not just the victims circumstances, but also what the victim is in the physical sense. This is a very important class that requires commitment. Please don't make a family character if you don't plan to be a part of the story for the long term and please don't make a family character if you are not willing to have them played by someone else in the event of a prolonged and unexplained absence.

If you wish to be bent to the will of another and forced to submit then a slave is the character class for you. If you are very versatile about what can happen and wished to be surprised this is the perfect class for you. Slave can become integral to the story as sometimes a family member will have an eccentric relationship with their favorites. All slaves will begin fully human.

Tourists are for those who wish to experiment with specific transformations or have the capability to direct their experience by exerting some level of control. The reason they are on the island will direct their story. It is much easier to write a tourist out due to absence of their writer, easier than any other character type. Sometimes tourists might become slaves, islanders, or even defacto agents.

Islanders are for those who wish to start already transformed in some sense or for those who want to play a human character that lives on the island. An Islanders can be a mythical creature who farms the plantations, a twisted denizen of the labyrinth, a staff member in the Xantelli manor, or one of the towns folk who ply various trades. Islanders who get out of hand and break the laws of the family can end up becoming slaves very quickly.

Agents are for those who want a sense of danger and the risk of becoming a slave. Those who venture to the island must be willing to risk becoming a slave and all the consequences that go with it. Many agents have gone to the island hiding some form of weapon or identification, this is a quick way to be caught. A Xantelli may have to be within a certain range to change a person, but on the island, the Xantelli have eyes and resources beyond imagination. Even if a family member is not directly encountered there are many life threatening situations that can destroy an armed force invading the island. Invasions have been tried before, and all have failed.

If you want a bit of fighting and the ability to be a resistant slave that needs work to break this is the role for you. If you can handle cat and mouse games and the most ingenious psychological bending this might be for you. Can you fight the family under the most distressful circumstances?   

Links

OOC THREAD

Character Thread

The Brothel

The Town

The Wilderness & The Ocean
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Jated

I am interested.  Making up a character sheet for a male character Xantelli.

Vergil1989

Recommendation Jated?  Wait for a character sheet from the person running this show unless you're her CO-GM or something.  Also, I love the idea of this and I'd be honored to give it a go if you'll have me.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Ebb

This looks interesting. One question that's not clear to me from the write-up: Can Xantelli's morph themselves, or do they need to find someone else in the family whom they trust and let down their guard for a time?

darklightning

I'm very interested in this idea. I'd love to play a female agent --> slave. I'll work on a character concept/profile.

Nazora

Marco Xantelli

Class: Family member
Height: 5'9
Weight: 193 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Violet

Appearance: Marco Xantelli's is one of only two members of the family who can change his appearance at  most common appearance. His preferred appearance is that of a middle aged man who looks to be in his early fifties. He is hale and hearty, his body fit, lean, and muscular despite the signs of aging he has allowed. Some streaks of gray line the sides of his hair though it is mostly black and has receded slightly. His skin exudes a healthy tan from work and plenty of sun. He prefers white suits, clean and pressed to perfection, as his principle manner of dress. He has dark hair on his arms, legs, chest, and even the back of his hands.

Personality: Marco, above all things, exudes calm and control. He is shrewd operator with a mind for all aspects of the business, though he does not like to bothered with trivial matters as he is beyond that stage now. His main guilty pleasure is expensive cigars from all over the world, though some of the best tobacco he ever smoked is grown right on the island. On occasion he may take a drink but is not a heavy drinker. Marco deeply enjoys the finer things in life and despite his age never tires of the benefits his power affords him. He never leaves his island anymore, running the business from his manor and acting as guardian of the island. Marco practices the martial arts nearly everyday in order to perfect his body and center his mind. At times he will stroll the Island or drive into town for recreation, though his main hobby is collecting the occasional unsuspecting stray to work his abilities on. It is not easy to incur his wrath but doing so has drastic consequences. He is wise from long years and much experience with the world, but he can also come off as jaded. The power has made him selfish about getting what he wants, yet he has avoided outright arrogance.     

History: Marco grew up in early 20th century Argentina. His family was of Italian heritage, his father a Vineyard worker and his mother a seamstress. From this poor background Marco was determined to escape at an early age. He displayed incredible business abilities and began to small fortune in the twenties. The great depression wiped him out but for a fishing boat with a modern engine for its time from one of his many enterprises, which he refitted for exploration and cartography. By this time he was married to the love of his life, Maria Xantelli, who was the main inspiration for his reckless change in career paths. He actually prospered on the high seas by doing odd jobs and transport functions. One job helping to map an Island led them to current day Xantelli Island. There, while exploring, Marco Xantelli found a neon blue spring with a basalt rock that was exuding a strange violet light. He entered the spring with his wife following cautiously and touched the rock, thinking it valuable. That is when the couple received the power to alter the reality of others. Soon, the indigenous people of the island were recognizing Marco and Maria as their leaders. And when they returned to the base camp at the shore, they discovered that the crew they hired were at their mercy. From there, they were always able to return to the island and bring more people, over the years, an empire was built.   
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Bella90

Class: The family
Name: Verasielle Lilliana Xantelli (Vera)

Appearance:
  ((with dark violet eyes))

ability: duplicates herself with an illusion, she has a very close connection to the earth and water,
History:
After receiving her powers, Vera preferred to stay in the water, because her powers ran at a deep level  with it,it was easy for her to shape shift, even though that really takes a lot of energy, she was good with earth where it would be easy for her to refuel.

Vera did not really like how her family was going, but she couldn't do much about it, she was rather the 'keep my thoughts to myself'-type. She would occasionally complain, but the more they did, the more her complaints lessened, the more she saw how impossible it was to convince them.

________

-edited-
Sorry ^-^'' Sometimes I tend to change a couple of things. I'll look for another picture since this one is gone -.-.

darklightning

Name: Irene Petrova
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 100 lbs
Role: An undercover agent investigating the family, ending up as a victim/slave.

Appearance: Irene is short and slender, with hazel eyes. She has wavy dark brown hair that reaches to the tops of her small breasts. She looks younger than she really is, and dresses and acts in a way that plays up her youthful appearance. She frequently wears a flower in her hair, and is often laughing and smiling more than the situation would seem to warrant.

Irene usually has pale skin, but it turns to a glowing olive tan after a day spent in the sun. She typically wears dark mascara but not much else in terms of makeup. She has a small scar on the back of her neck from a childhood accident.

Irene's measurements are 32B/25/32.

Personality: Beneath the innocent, fun-loving attitude she projects, Irene is cold, calculating, and ruthless. Every disarming giggle and endearing joke is part of her meticulously constructed cover. She is extremely adept at getting people to open up to her because she projects the "everyone's best friend" type of personality. She relies more on fun-loving party-girl charm than seduction to get her way.

In her heart, Irene wants to prove she is the best. Stemming from a rough childhood, Irene is determined to rise to the top of her field, and has set a goal for herself to be the head of the government agency in which she works within five years. She is brave and proud and willing to take on dangerous missions to advance her career.

Irene strongly dislikes being put in a position where she is expected to use her "sexuality" to get what she wants. She wants to be valued for her mind, and will hold a major grudge against anyone who tries to treat her like a sex object. She is a professional in every sense of the word but, if pushed far enough, has an explosive temper that can lead to childlike tantrums.

Irene feels her biggest strength is her ability to improvise and think on her feet. Her biggest fears are failure, public humiliation, and large dogs. She loves flowers, chess, and Russian culture. She is very proud of her career accomplishments and her wits. She is worried that her youthful appearance might be an obstacle to future promotion and she is sometimes insecure about the size of her breasts.

History: Irene was born in Russian but came to live in the United States at the age of two. She lived through a rough childhood in New York City, staying with different members of her extended family. She was never very close to anyone, and became fiercely independent and self-reliant. She did well in school due to her powerful mind, and used her grades and her charm to get herself an internship and then a permanent position with a secret agency of the U.S. government that specializes in covert infiltration and recon. Most recently she has volunteered for a highly-classified mission to investigate the Xantelli family and their mysterious island. She is posing as a tourist.

Irene's personal life has been devoid of serious relationships. She is heterosexual but not very interested in sex, seeing it as something of a pointless diversion. She is not a virgin but has not had a sexual partner for a year. She is single but not interested in the encumbrance of a "relationship."

subrob99

Sounds interesting will put up a character sheet

Sasha

I might like to put up a tourist character .....tagging this to think on the concept a bit more . Well written by the way .

lovelygirl

I may also put in  as a character. Have family coming in for the weekend, so may not post a character until Monday
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Vergil1989

Name;  Richard Xanteli
Age;  23
Gender;
Height: 5' 4''
Weight: 135 pounds

Appearance:   ((I couldn't think of anyone else lol.))

Personality: Just like any member of the Xanteli, Richard has a thing for wealth and power but not in such copious amounts as his relatives.  Being the son of the family, the first as far as he's aware anyway in this day and age, Richard enjoys life more than any kid his age could possibly imagine.  Still, temper that with cold discipline and a sharp mind, and you have a dangerous individual with powers rivaling that of God himself, or so others whisper in fear when he walks the streets of the Island.  All of that aside, Richard does have a honorable streak and he keeps his word more times than not unless you have something he desires very strongly.

Despite all the power and wealth and his usually cold demeanor, Richard truly just acts superior and wishes to have a somewhat normal life with a normal woman, but the power of being a Xantelli is corruptive even to the strongest of people....

History: Growing up in the kind of environment that you'd expect with being a Xantelli, Richard became as tough and intelligence as his family name demanded.  When he was of age, Richard got his first taste of true power that he had seen his folks wield before, and he found he liked it better than any drug or alcoholic drink he had had afterward.  Still, balancing out the temptation of such power, he trains rigidly both his mind and body in many martial art forms as well as fencing, horseback riding, and other sports that push him to the limit physically or mentally.  Richard enjoys small things as well such as reading, listening to music, watching movies, and surfing the web.  (The last for inspiration when it comes time to make someone submit by transforming them into some form or another.)  He hasn't used his power much but that might change in the days to come....

((Sorry if that isn't long enough.  Just not sure what else to do at the moment lol.))
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Leodran

Name: Alex Stone
Class:Slave
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 180lbs
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Green

Appearance: At 19, Alex  has a youthful appearance with tousled brown hair and inquisitive green eyes.  His body shows the past of his work, precision work in sometimes awkward positions has made left him thin and flexible, with more manual work keeping him toned.  His green eyes are often either looking around curiously, or intently focused on whatever it is he is working with.  When focused, he often ends up with bits of sawdust or smudges of oil on himself.  If given the choice, he wears dark colours and prefers clothes that allow him the freedom to move and shift.

Personality:  Alex is a generally quiet young man, going about his business without a lot of comment.  Having worked since he was a child, he doesn't complain about mundane tasks, and enjoys working on projects with his hands.  With others at his level, he is friendly enough, but never getting too close.  He is often nervous around authority figures, never quite knowing how to act around them and exactly what they want from him.  His true personality comes out when he gets his hands on a complex project.  Once involved, his enthusiasm comes out, and he can quickly get carried away, which would get him into a lot more trouble if he wasn't so good at fixing and improving things.

History: Recently sold to the Xanteli, Alex has only just arrived at the island.  A personal servant since birth, he has been trained for all manner of domestic service, and excelled at being a mechanic, fixing up equipment, electronics, and vehicles.  Up until he was unexpectedly sold, he had little contact with anyone but other servants.  He spent most of his time fixing equipment, and making repairs and improvements.  Though he occasionally got carried away, the result of his efforts and his usefulness generally saved him from anything more than a mild reprimand.  Now, in a completely new and different environment, he has less confidence in being able to get away with things.

Vergil1989

Just to ask Nazora, can you run more than one character at a time?  If so I might squeeze out another one for ya.

GaGa88

I think I'd like to take up a tourist character, will post character sheet later.  :-)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Nazora

Okay, Here's the breakdown so far.

Marco Xantelli / GM
Maria Xantelli / GM

Accepted Players

Irene Petrova / darklightning / Agent to Slave
Alex Stone / Leodran / Working slave yet to be altered

Under Consideration

Vergil1989- All Xantelli's have black hair and violet eyes. Only the patron and matriarch of the family can alter their appearance to change this. And they can not alter the violet eyes. If you want to play a Xantelli you have to be very descriptive in order to convey the changes you want to make so I'll at least need to see a description in words of your character. If you want to be one of the younger family members of diluted blood and power then change these things and I'll give you a line to add to your characters history. If you want to play another character class I don't see a problem. Give it some thought.

Jated- I just need you to post your profile in the recruitment thread.  :P
All about what I like!

Vergil1989

Alrighty, I can do that or I can just change the eye color and all back to Xantelli norm.  Ah, it's no biggie either way.  Alrighty, thanks Nazora for answering my question as well as telling me what needed fixing and all.

Acid Lips

I am interested, however I have no idea what to make. Can you give me any suggestions on what you are missing?

GaGa88

Name: Ashlynn Edwards
Height: 5'5
Weight: 127 lbs
Role: Tourist

Appearance:
(if you click on the thumbnail, it will open a window with a larger version)

Ashlynn has honey blonde hair that flows to right above the small of her back, big brown eyes and has a slightly sun-kissed complexion. Her bust is 34C, she is slim yet has amazing curves in all the right places, and has an all-American look about her. Ashlynn has two tattoos: a small black Ankh  on her left hip and a pink pair of dice on her inner right wrist. She has a belly button piercing.

Personality: Ashlynn is the heiress in a family worth billions so it's safe to say that she's never had any trouble in getting whatever she's wanted. Rather than being spoiled or annoyingly shallow, she's one of the sweetest girls you'd ever meet but you do not want to be around her when she's angry. Ashlynn knows how to throw around her family's money and has a bit of a spending problem. Helping people, singing, acting, dancing, reading and cooking are things that she loves to do. Things she does not like are overly arrogant (to the point of conceitedness) men/women, rejection, failure, clowns, ventriloquist dummies (yes, it's a silly fear but she's always hated them, and people who try to take advantage of her. She's kind of shy/quiet around new people, but it doesn't take her long to warm up to someone. Ashlynn is intelligent and has been known to get a little violent when angry. Her appearance gives people the illusion of innocence, but she's not that innocent. Ashlynn is bisexual and has had quite a few trysts over the past few years.

History: Born in Savannah, Georgia and has lived there for the entirety of her young life. Ashlynn excelled in school and was involved in a slew of extracurricular activities, such as cheerleading, drama club, French club, dance, softball, volleyball and academic decathlons. She's always been pretty sheltered as she's grown up in the lap of luxury and has rarely been outside of that world. She isn't naive, just has a very good heart and is generous which has led to people trying to take advantage of the young heiress. She is the only daughter of a former supermodel and hotel magnate and one of the few grandchildren of one of the most influential Senators in the United States. Ashlynn doesn't work, per se, but she has modeled some/been featured in a few ad campaigns. She heard about the island and figured she could use some relaxation, also there was supposedly a brothel where anyone could live out their fantasies, that most certainly had piqued her interest.

Vergil1989

Well, I found my victim lol.  Joking aside, I'd be glad to get to know Ashlynn more in-game if you think we'd be good together and all based on our O/O.

GaGa88

Nazora

I see no problem with the profile, Ashlynn Edwards should work should fine as a tourist. Do me a favor and add a reason why she wanted to visit the island to her history.

For example: she heard they did the best make-overs, a great place to relax and party, was talked into it by someone, she wanted something fixed about herself, she had word about the brothel and wants to live her fantasies, etc.
All about what I like!

Vergil1989

I edited my profile so it should be good my friend.  I might edit in a few more likes and stuff but otherwise it's pretty much set in stone.

Ebb

Dr. Enzo Xantelli
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175 pounds

Appearance: Enzo appears as a man in his late thirties, in good shape for his age. His thick black hair is normally worn slicked back, and he often wears a pair of thin steel-framed glasses.  He is tall and relatively slender. Though meticulously clean-shaven, he is hirsute, having thick hair on his chest and limbs. Enzo's hands are long-fingered and dextrous, the hands of a practiced surgeon. He commonly wears mandarin collar dress shirts in neutral colors and neatly pressed gray slacks.
Enzo is no fan of the heat, and apt to perspire in the natural climate of the island. His offices and home are heavily air conditioned, to the point of being uncomfortable for visitors.

History: Enzo was born on the island. Soon after his twentieth birthday Enzo rejected his family heritage, claiming that the power had corrupted all of them utterly, and wanting no part of it. He left the island to study medicine in the United States. He did well, eventually setting up practice as a renowned plastic surgeon. The lure of the Xantelli power was strong, however, and in time he came crawling back to beg his father's forgiveness and regain his place on the island.

Since that time he has been utterly loyal to his father, participating enthusiastically in the family businesses. He oversees most of the medical tourism - rich visitors who have come to the island for cures that can be found nowhere else. Sadly, however, the corruption that he feared in his youth has indeed taken hold of him, and he delights now in using his powers to sculpt slaves and others to his demented whims. His home is filled, it is said, with living furniture that once were people, and numerous other atrocities.

Personality: Enzo comes across as extremely intelligent, observant, and clinical in his dealings with most people. He sees virtually everyone other than his family as fodder for experimentation. He is still a doctor at heart, and does enjoy curing the sick, but his nobler ambitions constantly war with his own internal perversions. His internal struggles occasionally lead him to drink to excess, during which times it becomes extremely dangerous to be a slave in his presence.
In addition to being a surgeon Enzo is a near concert-level pianist, and a skilled amateur painter. He is not a technology enthusiast, making use of computers and other electronics to the minimum extent possible.

GaGa88