News:

Main Menu

Dominoes?

Started by Oniya, February 11, 2009, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Now that we know what psychiatrists do in their spare time, how about mathematicians?

To quote Tom Lehrer, "Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians, and to wonder, therefore, how they got that way..."
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Jag

Wow...I'm not sure what else to say...

I'd hate to clean up the glass after that though. >.<
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lithos

How about this: Domino made by guys who had to spend christmas day at supermarket working :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HfMaJJlxTE
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Oniya

Quote from: Michi No Sora on February 11, 2009, 10:26:13 AM
Wow...I'm not sure what else to say...

I'd hate to clean up the glass after that though. >.<

It actually looked like only a few broke, in the scene with the red couch.  I was amused by the ending, though.  That was what made it a keeper.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

DavidLandry

Boredom - A situation which makes people very creative so they are not bored any more.

Martel

Lol, the beer bottle one was epic but the one in the supermarket was just insane. 0.0 That musta sucked to clean up.

Apple of Eris

Clean up Aisle.... uhm... all of them?
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Spookie Monster

So basically the big difference between me and mathematicians is that mathematicians are good at math?

(Neat stuff, Oniya -- thanks!  And thanks to you, too, Lithos!)

Spel

Dominoes on the side...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Yomamaween

people who do this have the most admirable amount of patience.  I could never set up that many pens and bottles (the bottles had pens between them if you noticed)  I'd just go crazy and shove the bottles into my eyes.
ow.

Oniya

The pens looked like they were giving the bottles just enough instability to let them behave like dominoes.  I'd be tempted to try to make them play music by filling them with certain amounts of water.

whiteflame

99 bottles of beer on the wall
99 bottle s of beer
take one down
Pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall

Always wondered what happened to the empties, now I now the rest of the story

Hyde

WoW people have way to much time on their hands. Wish I could say the same.

Now here.... is a group of people that need to find a new hobby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed4CHkN-Dkw
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs