Private School RP (redox)

Started by Xanthaine, February 22, 2011, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthaine

Since I tried this a while back and it got a good response I reckon now, new computer on lap, would be a good time to try again. If anyone was on the last one, sorry, my laptop died. :-)

Saint George's Academy is situated in rural Hampshire in England and is one of the most expensive and well thought of private schools in the world. One term alone costs more than a small house, a year costs more than most people make in a lifetime. Yet they have students from across the planet, from Europe, America, Asia and even Africa. Diplomats, businessmen and even the occasional aristocrat would kill to have their child go to school here. But the school is full of the rich and famous, and few people play or party as hard. Here there are things going on that would shame anyone. Here, the students enjoy a huge variety of school sanctioned activities... and as many not so sanctioned ones. When the rich want a playground... the best place is Saint George's.

Name:

Nationality:

Parent's job: (the entertainment business/oil/drug lord/ect)

Personality:

Ons:

Offs:

Bio:

Appearance: (Good description/picture please)

Basically same plan as the same RP I did last year. :-) Any questions, don't hesitate to ask... I'm an approachable girl really.

saphina

Interested.................. hell yes

Name: Erica Karlsson

Nationality: Swedish

Parent's job:
Dad: Retired Swedish Elite League hockey player and now member of Swedish parliment
Mom: Former Super model, fairly wealthy

Personality: Erica is a confident outgoing person. She likes to make her opinion heard, she feels that she will be right. She is very outspoken. She usually says what she's thinking. She has been known to be a bit too honest and speaks her mind a little too freely, it can get her into trouble.  But she is a pretty intelligent girl and needs to keep her grades up in order to stay and is commited to doing that, however she is flirty and somewhat of a tease, ok a hopeless tease but she really does want to find some real love and until she does she’s happy flirty and teasing guys as much as she can.  She is a rebellious and pretty much up to try anything once.  She is loving the freedom of being awayfrom her parents and she's milking it for all it's worth, parties, drinking, sex, a few drugs here and there, anything and everything

Ons: Kissing, playing with her hair, sweet talk, cuddling, love and intimacy

Offs: Blood, violence, bondage, overly submissive guys

Bio: Born the 9th of November in Djursbo, Sweden Erica was provided with a good life but not spoiled.  She had everything she asked for within reason.  They were a little over-protective as she is there only child, something that Erica thought just came with the territory.  Her parents gave her a good home and a good education, Erica took both of those whole-heartedly.  Her dad was pretty famous in Sweden and everyone knew her as his child and they all expected her to follow him into athletics, but she never had an affinity for it.  She did well through all her schooling and wanted more freedom.  She knew about St. Geroge Academy since she was 13 and she convinced her parents that moving away from home was worth it for the great education that she would receive.  She really wanted to get away to have a clean sheet where she wasn’t in her dad’s shadow and from her parents.  Her aprents agreed as long as she promissed to keep her grades up, by up they meant no lower than a 75 on anything.  Erica agreed in a heartbeat and off she went.

Appearance:

She's about 5'9", a petite 5'9" and as you can see blonde hair, blue eyes prototypical swedish girl.
You can't see if you don't open your eyes -Thomas Johnston

Urbanzorro

I'm interested, though I happened to miss the first game. My only question is what sort of an overarching story do you have planned? or would the rp focus entirely on character interaction?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

Oh I remember that game! I'll think up a char sheet.
----

elfguy

Name: Eisha Sardelot

Nationality: England

Parent's job: Royalty

Personality: Playful, hyperactive, she is always up for causing trouble, and will usually try to lead others into dire situations, shrugging off any consequence

Ons: Almost everything

Offs: Herma/futa.

Bio: Eisha is the daughter of Count James Sardelot and a servant girl that the Count bedded and reluctantly accepted to raise the child of. She grew up in the Count's mansion near Warwick, England, and proved to be a problem child from the start. She's not the 'street kid' or drug abuse type, but she does like to cause trouble to her father, the servants around the house, her teachers, or any grown up she can mess with, and acts naively towards the consequences.

She is hyper active and has always liked sports, spending her abundant energy on them. She's played soccer since a young girl, and moved on to running, and even tried her hand at wrestling. Even at just 18, her body is now visibly fit from all that exercise. Unfortunately for her father that did not change her ways, and now that she's an adult, he decided to send him to a private school, away from him, at least for a few years.

Appearance:
----

ceasar

yes i'm interested aswell, but i would like to know 2 things, since I missed last time.

1. Xanthain: would you be more GMing or would you be playing in thie rp?

2. like urbanzorro, would there be some sort of 'overarching' plot some direction to the rp or is that not decided yet/not a part of the rp idea
On's and Off's for those who want to look

SanityIsPointless

Huh, sounds fun. I'm up for it.

Name: Blake Micheal

Nationality: Australian

Parent's job: Marine rigging (Anchors, oil, etc.)

Personality: A lively man of his age, Blake enjoys the company of others, but does equally well on his own or with a lover. He prefers to meld with numerous social groups, but has been spotted sticking to a single group for insurmountable periods of time. He is a heavy believer in Atheism, but hates getting into arguments over religions.
He professes to enjoy video games, and is a formidable geek in the areas of Sci-Fi and Fantasy, though somehow manages to keep hold of his 'cool persona'.

Ons: Romance, comedy, private time, kissing, foreplay

Offs: BDSM, kinky stuff, overbearing women, arrogance

Bio: As a kid raised in a caring family, Blake was never really into braking the law, going out to parties, or hanging out with the kind of kids that would later grow up in jail. No, he was always thinking, wondering what might happen if he were to do this, and how he might expand his mind further. This always kept him motivated, and as time went by, his parents decided it was time he got a little more freedom than he gave himself.

Sent to a Private School, Saint George's Academy in England, Blake would have to grow to know new cultures, new friends, and new places. Thankfully, he already knew some of the children here, many where also the children of other rigging and oiling companies.

Appearance: 
An undying light will glow in your heart, no matter what becomes of me.

Xanthaine

I hadn't planned on a plot arch, but if one is requested I'm sure it won't be a problem. And I would be playing. I'll probably have some kind of cohesive character sheet up soon. :-)

GaGa88

Sounds like this could be a lot of fun.  :-)

Name: Ashlynn Edwards

Nationality: American

Parent's job: Father- Oil tycoon from Texas and he, occasionally, dabbles in dealings with the Mafia.
Mother- Former model/heiress from an extremely wealthy family.

Personality:  Most people would think that someone who grew up in the lap of luxury, as Ashlynn did, would be egotistical, vain, shallow and not very smart but if people would take the time to actually get to know her they would find that she's one of the sweetest girls they've ever met (that is, unless you manage to piss her off.), she's intelligent and kind, likes to make people happy but she knows how to take care of herself. 

Ons: romance, seduction(being seduced or seducing), she likes it rough but not too rough (biting, scratching and maybe even being smacked around a little but do not expect to not be hit back if you hit her. whether or not she hits back depends on her mood lol)

Offs: extreme bdsm, gore, vore, toilet, bestiality, vomit and massive amounts of blood.

Bio: Ashlynn is the youngest daughter of Matthew and Hanna Edwards, also her maternal grandfather is one of the most powerful, influential and wealthy men in America so she's always been spoiled more than a little bit. Her family has always split their time between living in Texas, Mississippi and New York City so while it is hard to pinpoint a certain accent to her voice, there is definitely a noticeable southern twang to her voice. Unbeknown to her father, Ashlynn has been one of the main reasons that he's stayed in such good graces with the Mafia...when he screws up, she's the one who plays mediator. Using whatever she can, whether it be her mind or her body, she sees it as fun and knows she'll be okay because of who her grandfather is. She's wanted to attend St. George's for as long as she can remember so when the chance comes, she jumps and begs her parents who finally agree to send her there.

Appearance:

Ashlynn has almost waist-length dark brown/black hair, brown eyes and she's 5'6. She can look like the girl next door when she wants to, but she can also look like there's no innocence in her being at all.

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

ceasar

I was just wondering if it would be all about the characters thats all, I don't need a definite plot thrown in unless everyone wants it.

Here's my man

Name: Talon Towers

Parent's job:
His father is a partner in Towers & Co. law firm an international law firm dealing with many political cases.  His mother is the inherited owner of Valley Lodge Ski Resort in Denver Colorado, famous throughout the country (USA).

Personality: Talon is almost your average rich kid.  He’s had everything he could point at since he was a baby and he quite enjoys it.  He isn’t egotistical, he doesn’t think he’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened to the world but he is most definitely used to getting his way, this is helped by the fact that he is a great negotiator.  He is quite intelligent and he knows it.  He has a great skill with language, his way with words flows two ways, he can out-manoeuvre teachers and other authority and he can seduce some women with his gift for poetry and such.  He’s quite condescending and always seems bored.  Talon thinks he has the world figured out is bored by it, he wants some excitement, he thinks with his brain and his money there’s nothing an no-one he can’t have, he wants to be challenged.  He wants to find someone to challenge him, an equal.  He is quite touchy when it comes to his parents however he really doesn't like talking about them or his family at all.

Ons: Equal partner, romance, foreplay

Offs: overly Submissive girls or Dominant girls, non-con (rape, forced etc.)

Bio:  Talon was born in Seattle, Washington.  He like I said had everything since he was a baby, a pony he had it, a toy car, no he had a race car, a remote controlled life sized race car.  Basically he was a spoiled kid.  That had a trade-off, he went to the best kindergarten, best elementary school best middle school and he had to excel.  His parents expected it from him, he would come home with perfect report cards and his parents wouldn’t bat an eyelash.  He wanted to impress them at first but when he couldn’t seem to do that he stopped trying and by the age of 12 he stopped caring.  He stopped caring about a lot of things.  He simply went through the motions of school and violin and  piano and everything else his parents had him doing.  He was still doing well, well above the average but his parents were furious, they weren’t satisfied with less than perfect.  So they forced Talon’s nose to the grindstone.  Talon really began to hate life.  Until he discovered girls, then that was a knew field for him to foray into.  He was a natural smooth talker, he had dates every night of the week.  Soon that got old as well.  Then he discovered sex and that was a whole new world for him to explore and conquer. 

Appearance:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://bbs.backstage.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/443106032/inlineimg/Y/crop.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bbs.backstage.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8011031/m/923106032&usg=__rKSBLkX_3mMQAGfntWVbaTgxBJA=&h=756&w=504&sz=48&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=AhK-8yTfCJaRqM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgood%2Blooking%2Bguy%26tbnh%3D132%26tbnw%3D88%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26biw%3D1363%26bih%3D727%26tbs%3Disch:1,simg:CAESEgkCEr7zJN8IliHT-OCxcjNA3g&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=594&ei=VRcWTY_CJcahnAepz-3xDQ&oei=VRcWTY_CJcahnAepz-3xDQ&esq=1&page=1&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=60&ty=58

I couldn't get the pic but you can see if you want,

Basically Talon is 6'3 and solidly built.
He has dark-brown almost black hair thats cut short, he has blue eyes and a charming smile.
On's and Off's for those who want to look

Venom09

Name: Arizelia Eliza Jackson

Parent's job: Mom: Model  Father: Drug Lord

Personality:

One of those girls who she is nice one moment and the next she is one of the darkest girls you will ever meet. She works to get what she wants and only what she wants. She doesn't really like to take no for an answer, but suffices if she must. She is a hard working girl and a good student, but a demonic little child otherwise. She loves both men and women and loves to rock both their worlds. She is quite dominant and doesn't do well with being dominated.

Ons:

Toys, girls/guys, getting to be dominate, whips/chains, bondage.

Offs:

water sports, scat, blood, dominate men or women

Bio:

Born into a damn good, but dark family Ari was like a sweet and sour candy. She was grown up to believe she was one of the most beautiful creatures in the world besides her high maintenance mother and that she could get whatever the hell she pleased even if by only whining. She was also grown up around weed, meth and other drugs that her father sold world wide without a seeming chance of getting caught even though he knew he might. When the family found out about the school they knew it was where their daughter was going to go and sent her straight away. She knew even though she didn't totally like the idea not to argue for her parents were as she saw it always right for they had always been right in the past.

Appearance:

Photo

I read this and thought about it. I figured maybe it wasn't my cup of a tea. Then one of my characters came crawling out of my memory. I'm in. Here she is, typically played much older (20-25). Most of what she will be 'doing' around here will not be sex.

Name: Wesily Rita "Westa" Davenport

Nationality: Caucasian. Italian, french.

Parent's job: Her father is an upper class american banker

Personality / Bio:

The most important thing to know about Westa is the intense look in her eyes. It never fades. It is like she is always ready for something very traumatic to happen.

Westa is bitter and easy to irritate. She doesn't always do well in social situations but she always makes friends. Most days, she is a blast to be around, 'Like hanggliding in perfect weather. When you're with Westa you can just float on forever.' She's blunt to strangers, concieted, beautiful, and very aware of her alpha female approach to society. She's only recently discovering her sexual side, so that will be what she's concerned with most days.

She is a spectacular fastpitch player, above average tennis player, fantastic gymnast, and dancer. She practices Yoga, a curious form of martial arts, and more yoga. A real disposition towards the television, Westa doesn't like to stay still, sleeping bugs her.

Wesily Rita Davenport has light hair, but she iss not blonde. Born to Gregory Davenport, a thirty two year old banker and esteemed gentlemen. He was known around his home town for nearly going professional in the Golf tours around the world in the early nineties. A loving man, but overall blind to the bigger picture. His wife was Delilah Cooper, married in 1983. Delilah was born to unmarried parents, hippy types, in 1961.

Throughout her adolescents, Westa (as her parents begin to call her when she was a babe) worked hard at physical games and athletics, but her schoolwork surely suffered. Her father wanted perfect grades, a model student, some one who could build a future out of her mind. He overlooked Westa's abilities like most terrible fathers. Rarely home, and emotionally vacant when available, Westa's father is the source of all her trauma. He was never there for her, in any way, really. She spends a lot of her time trying to be better than she already is just to make up for her father's disappointment. Unaware of that mostly, she overworks herself and loses sleep because she believes to be a "hyper-active and restless person".

Her father shipped her here mostly because he doesn't want her around the house anymore. (bad device but I'm running with it, this character is full. There are pages and pages of information that I'm leaving out for consideration.)

The following section considers sexuality. As a writer I'm down for anything. As a character, Westa is very young, so her ons and offs are going to be changing as the game continues

Ons: vanilla (vaginal), oral in either direction, cuddling, new position will get her blood pumping

Offs: almost everything: anal, watersports, incess, bondage, NC, Westa is a simple girl... right now.

Appearance:

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Xanthaine

Sorry about this, hoping to have a character sheet up tomorrow, but am in the midst of a family emergency, sorry for the inconvenience and I should be sorted soon. :-)

Aidypants

When does this start, and can we have multiple characters ?

im working on my character sheet.

saphina

Are we still on to do this RP?
You can't see if you don't open your eyes -Thomas Johnston

Xanthaine

Oh god, I am so sorry, meant to set this post up two days ago, but everything's been hectic as hell... Due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to continue and may be out for a while, I apologise and, once back to form, hope to give this another try. Thanks for your patience and I hope to see this through as soon as. Sorry again... :-(