Looking for a F roleplay partner

Started by wolvenrogue, August 13, 2011, 03:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolvenrogue

I would love to start an RP yet this weekend if possible. I still work full time and things get busy during the week.  As you can see, I'm new to this site ( not to RP) and therefor restricted to the non-adult forums.  I am a romantic and enjoy most any genre of RP provided it is hetero sexual and my partner is willing to actively participate and is capable of some detail. My favorites are historical fiction, fantasy, and any form of damsel in distress.  So if your female and are looking for a romantic RP please get in touch. I'll be online for about 3 hours more than not until sunday afternoon (eastern time). You may select the topic or genre, or I will no matter to me... Ladies choice. Of course for the time being it will have to be PG and only in the non-adult RP forum.

Thanks for looking.

Reagan

Hi wolven

I'm looking to get started roleplaying here too and I think we may have similar tastes.  I saw your teacher RP but would like to do something a little more detailed and in depth, if that appeals to you.  I'm not drawn to the teacher/student scenario but something featuring a 'damsel in distress' with a smattering of fantasy would definitely work for me.

Let me know your thoughts.

LilLadyFirecracker262

Hi! What era and type of history do you enjoy?

Kag

AngelOfDarkness

I would be interested as well, if we can come up with a rp that suits us both
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Sorrows Solace

I enjoy Medieval Fantasy myself and have a host of characters to use. I prefer more of an adventure and romance take on things, and love historical fiction.

Kag

Quote from: AngelOfDarkness on October 27, 2011, 04:52:12 AM
I would be interested as well, if we can come up with a rp that suits us both

I would love to what kind of things are you into?

Quote from: Sorrows Solace on December 14, 2011, 07:48:51 PM
I enjoy Medieval Fantasy myself and have a host of characters to use. I prefer more of an adventure and romance take on things, and love historical fiction.

Alright! I like Adventure and Romance.... I enjoy Historical fiction as well, though I've never done a role play with one. So it would be something new and interesting to try. If you want you can PM. I respond faster that way.