Sentinel:A world divided (Still recruiting in need of women, accepts most races)

Started by Untamed Skies, October 09, 2015, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untamed Skies

Okay, I think we can leave with that. You can go ahead and post her in the character thread

Xanatos

I'm going to state tentative interest for now. Perhaps in a Task Force, at the very least. Depends on if I can come up with anything. And I got a three day work week coming up, so timing is kind of bad for me unless I get a stroke of inspiration. Also don't know what the following week's schedule looks like yet. So, shall see.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Xanatos on October 30, 2015, 02:44:19 AM
I'm going to state tentative interest for now. Perhaps in a Task Force, at the very least. Depends on if I can come up with anything. And I got a three day work week coming up, so timing is kind of bad for me unless I get a stroke of inspiration. Also don't know what the following week's schedule looks like yet. So, shall see.

Thank you for your interest.

No worries we'll still be here. The game is still in the beginning phase and everyone is posting at their own pace. We know how busy life gets for everyone as it is. So if when you get a profile together just send it our way. We'll be able to get you acclimated into the game.