The Tower [Interest Check, Needs more F]

Started by TheVillain, June 29, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

I had an idea for a possible group game, but want to see if there's enough interest for it first and what kind of demographics I'd be looking at. So if you like what you see, post!

You woke up on the bed of what was, quite frankly, the nicest apartment you've ever seen. You're completely nude, but the place is so utterly immaculate that by itself that's not very disconcerting. That is until you move around and discover three very important facts.

1.) While you can improvise with towels, bed sheets, and the like around the apartment there isn't a single item of actual clothing in the whole apartment.

2.) According to the Calender on the fully stocked Refrigerator, you have absolutely no memory of the last 48 hours.

3.) The "windows" just open up to what looks like another wall of concrete with artificial lighting fixtures between the glass and the walls. There's no way to even see outside.

When you go out into the hallway, you discover that you aren't alone. There are others in this exact situation, they too woke up in a very nice luxury apartment with no clothing and no memory of the last 2 days, and they too have found no way to even look outside let alone leave. You also noticed that there's more women than there are men, and at first that was thought to just be a meaningless chance event - until it's realized that all the men woke up in the apartments marked with Prime Numbers. 20 women, 10 men, all the men stuck in rooms with prime numbers on the doors. That has to mean something, has to.

At first it was thought that there were just 31 such units, but a little exploring of the doors discovers something else. The door marked 31 doesn't lead to an apartment, it leads to a computer room that's currently completely off and an elevator. A quick look in the elevator reveals that it's not just these 30 apartments - this building has at least 70 floors, and there may be more that just can't be accessed with this elevator. All of them identical with 30 more strangers in identical situations.

And just about the time you discover that there is no front door on the bottom floor, the computers start coming to life...

Right now the general stroke of the plot is that the Tower is run by a supercomputer/AI that encourages the human inhabatants to persue hedonistic pleasures of drugs, sex, video games, and partying - as long as they never try to leave. Even as their homes are resupplied every night while they sleep the Tower tries to do it while nobody is watching.

In fact, that seems to be it's one real rule. Attempts to leave or communicate with the outside world that make even the most symbollic level of progress are responded to with lethal force. It's very clearly hiding something, and very clearly doesn't want any of the occupants of the Tower to even contact anyone outside the Tower - but what that is exactly nobody has any idea.

A point that's a bit of a spoiler but does need to be brought up when you think about your characters. I had this pointed out to me, apologies if this changes anything.

There is nothing even resembling birth control anywhere in the tower. No condoms, no patches, no birth control pills, even all IUDs have been removed and one thing the "guests" all have in common is that none of them have had hysterectomies or vasectomies. That isn't a coincidence, the Computer is has a strategy in mind and is thinking about the long term survival of humanity.

Obviously this might cause an issue with most LGBT characters, but long term survival of human civilization is a factor for getting in the Tower. Whatever that means. Keep that in mind.

Character Sheet

[float=right][img height=300]image url[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]  (minimum age 18)

[b]Description:[/b]  (be descriptive,  add if any distinguish features i.e.  tattoos or such.)

[b]Personality:[/b]  (What drives and motivates you.)

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Skills & Talents:[/b]   (Looking for about 2 to 5 skills or talents, with 5 being max)

[b]Background:[/b]   (Where from and reason why have the skills or talents listed. Include a few outside contacts like family and friends.)

[b]On & Offs:[/b]

The Tower: OOC
The Tower: Character Sheets
The Tower: IC
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Raziel

Sounds really interesting, lots of good potential here I think if it gets enough people.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Julles

Sets up chair, flag and a plate of cookies. Sounds interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. :D

Wicked Emi

Lisa2lady

This does sound interesting I am going to keep an eye on  it

PassionateDesire

This could go in more or less any directions but it does sound interesting.

TheVillain

Glad to see that there is some interest.

Right now the general stroke of the plot is that the Tower is run by a supercomputer/AI that encourages the human inhabatants to persue hedonistic pleasures of drugs, sex, video games, and partying - as long as they never try to leave. Even as their homes are resupplied every night while they sleep the Tower tries to do it while nobody is watching.

In fact, that seems to be it's one real rule. Attempts to leave or communicate with the outside world that make even the most symbollic level of progress are responded to with lethal force. It's very clearly hiding something, and very clearly doesn't want any of the occupants of the Tower to even contact anyone outside the Tower - but what that is exactly nobody has any idea.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Wicked Emi

Quote from: TheVillain on June 29, 2017, 06:53:23 PM
Glad to see that there is some interest.

Goes from watching to high interest

TheVillain

So I put up a character sheet template. If you're interested, put something up and let's see what happens.

Julles

I'll put one up tonight or tomorrow afternoon! Yayy

Jason Hunter

Neo In Matrix

Tentatively interested in playing a female.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Wicked Emi

Name: Daria Franic

Description:
Extra pic's
~*~~*~

Daria is of Croatia decent; making her blonde, lighter but tanned skin, and hour glass frame. Standing at five feet and four inches. Even though she is on the shorter side, she is curvy. With dyed blond hair, to make her hair blonder, and bright blue eyes. Her face is on the smaller side with a sharper chin; giving her a pixi like look. Her breasts are a large C or small D cup while her hips are a little wide with longer shapely legs ending in dainty feet.

Personality:
Open; Daria is a really open person as well as everyone feels like they can easily open up to her. Not only is she really open about her feelings and life, she is open to almost all new experiences.
Humor; She loves to joke around and laugh. In awkward situations, she will either start laughing or trying to joke around to lighten the situation.
Pervert; Daria is kind of a horn dog. Even if she doesn't like you like that, she will be a pervert (mostly jokingly but still a pervert).
Flirty; Even when she is trying not to be, Daria just comes off very flirty. When she actually likes someone, she is more awkward and try to get them to laugh a lot.

Sexuality: 90% straight (10% for trans)

Skills & Talents:
Cooking; Mostly american southern food, smoking meats, and seafood.
Opening up just about anything; Either lock picking or finding a way to get into something (besides computers), nothing is locked to Daria.
Sewing; While she has a harder time making clothes, she can easy fix anything that rips and can turn things into at least basic clothes.

Background:
Daria grew up with mainly her mother, as her father left them. Since she grew up with a single parents, she quickly learned how to do basic things to "survive". She even learned how to handle the finances while her mother worked two jobs to support them. Being home a lot, as she couldn't really do a lot while her mother was at work, Daria only made two really close best friends. They would be at her house more than their own, as they also didn't have the best of lives. Learning to sew from one of them, she started to make her own clothes to help with cost as well as become more fashionable. However, her male friend got her into some trouble, teaching her to lock pick and steal so she could get the things she couldn't make or afford. This lead to Daria really only wearing dresses and going to jail for a day.

As Daria came of age to go to college, she went to the community college and started to work her own job to help pay for it and get her mom to only one job. As she graduated community college with a small degree in culinary, she moved on with her life and started to help her mom so she could not work so hard.

On & Offs: Link
On's; Teasing, pleasure control, switch, exhibitionist, kissing, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling, light choking, and marking with hickeys and nail's.

Off's; Bathroom stuffs (urine, and such), torture, extreme pain, bleeding, and food (like fucking with a banana).

PassionateDesire

Just out of interest. How would the computer handle things with its gender equations if I played as a transgender shemale character?

TheVillain

Quote from: PassionateDesire on June 30, 2017, 06:37:47 AM
Just out of interest. How would the computer handle things with its gender equations if I played as a transgender shemale character?
Well, can honestly say I wasn't expecting to jump that deep into LGBT issues this soon. Off the top of my head computer may group together clusters of LGBT character but only to make it a little easier to track the breeding pairs elsewhere. Exact position depends on self-identification.

Going to have to think on it some more, clearly, but it's not a question of if LGBT but how deep and how exactly.

Tremerette

Interested, I'll see what I can come up with.

Kokaine

Name: Francesca "Frankie" Vinter

Description:  Frankie is 5'10" and built strong and curvy with a natural lushness given to her through what her brothers like to call their Viking heritage. (40-28-40 measurements). In other words, she's not for the faint of heart. She cleans up real nice but as a woman comfortable in her own skin, she's the sort who only bothers with all the extra fuss when she feels like it. Though with her long blonde hair, olive green eyes, and full lips, even in a football jersey and cap she still can turn a head or two. She speaks with a southern drawl but has city girl written all over her. She had one small scar alongside the right edge of her lower lip from when she had stitches, and another on her inner left forearm from when a crazy chick tried to use a switchblade on her. She has an Ouroboros tattoo on the back of her neck.

Personality:  She might be a romantic at heart but Frankie is no one's dainty damsel. And dear gawd don't ever reference peaches in conjunction with her. Growing up in Atlanta with 2 older brothers, a twin (brother), and two younger brothers all under the care of a single man who didn't seem to understand the value of a condom meant that she indulged in quite a lot of escapism. At least until something caught fire and she had to go and put it out. Her day to day nature is quite practical and grounded, she's responsible and reliable and has little tolerance for lies or bullshit, however, her private moments are given to more freedom than that and she quite enjoys indulging. When not on the clock, she's the sort of girl you can find crashing at home with a beer (yes, beer, not wine or any frilly drink) and a good book, or her latest victim (electronic or machinery). If she goes out she tends to prefer bars to clubs and even then if she can think of something else better to do she will. She's rowdy at sporting events and has a downright filthy mouth with an even dirtier left hook.

Sexuality: Pansexual- Prefers men greatly, but if she's feeling someone it doesn't matter what bits they've got or not.

Skills & Talents:   
Ms. Fix it - Frankie knows her way around a tool set and is good with most household objects. Electronics are her fave to mess with though and she's got a knack for it. So much so she was even going to school for it.

Athletic - Let's be honest, running sucks (for obvious reasons) but her hand-eye coordination is on point. Basketball was her sport all the way up through high school, but most things that could fall under athleticism are picked up with relative ease. She may not break any records  mind you, but she can play a game and she knows her way around a brawl.

Appraisal - Frankie knows junk from garbage. She also can spot the occasional  real deal at twenty paces and sometimes can even dredge up random fact or trivia to go along with something due to her interest in history.

Background: Frankie's dad is a Scandinavian immigrant who came to America when he was about 14, her mom a bitchy lawyer who moved to California (though to be fair she always said her the twins were welcome anytime and meant it... kinda). Frankie though, she was born in Atlanta, Georgia and wouldn't change a thing. Not even the kids her father collected because he kept siring them out of wedlock. She never did understand how juggling baby mamas didn't drive him nuts but he made it work. Somehow. He also took his parents original pawn shop and made something of it. Well, with the help of his kids anyway. It wasn't always smooth sailing--there was a point when they were all crammed into a small apartment and Frankie thought she was going to end up an only child after she murdered all of her brothers--but they got through it. If nothing else Frankie got all the broken crap she could ever dream of to tinker with and it didn't take long for her father to realize she had a way with such things too so she earned her allowance.

Frankie still got to be a kid though. Her childhood might not have been some technicolor dream but she loved it. She got into fights with boys, fights with girls, fights with her brothers, and fights with her brothers' girls. She played ball and played hooky. Earned decent grades and stupid awards to crowd the fridge. Once she graduated she opted to go to work for her dad and just do school part-time while she, her twin, and their 18 year old younger brother (the baby... as far as they know) shared their own apartment away from the crowd. She's dated here and there but considering most of her exes are buddies she now hangs with or goes to games or events with, her love life was never the sort of thing to live up to her imagination. A disappointment in some ways but then she loves all her bros. Still, responsibility had always kept her grounded despite her fantasies and now with her pops looking to teach her his business full tilt so she can take over one day... well, doesn't look like that part is easing up anytime soon. Or rather, it didn't, until she woke up in a strange room.

Family
Father - Mark Vinter ,59; Brothers - 30, 27, 24, 21, 18; Best Friends - Douglas "Dougie" West, Broderick Quinn, Julian De La Montaigne

On & Offs: Frankie likes teasing and, if allowed, will do her utmost to tease her partner past the brink. She is a switch but she loves being in control so a dominant lover will have to take control if they want it. Beyond that she's open minded and adventurous. As long as there is affection/comfort/care afterward she can take harsher kinks. She likes spanking, light breath play, restraints, dp, and oral (g & r). Breast and pussy worship are always welcome. Pegging is possible as well. The risk of being caught is hot as is being forced to watch (without immediate relief).
Offs include feet, hard facials (aim for the mouth or lower), excessive pain/violence, mutilation, bathroom stuff, and animals.

(Face claim is Antje Utgaard)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Wicked Emi on June 30, 2017, 02:02:32 AM
Name: Daria Franic

Description:
Extra pic's
~*~~*~

Daria is of Croatia decent; making her blonde, lighter but tanned skin, and hour glass frame. Standing at five feet and four inches. Even though she is on the shorter side, she is curvy. With dyed blond hair, to make her hair blonder, and bright blue eyes. Her face is on the smaller side with a sharper chin; giving her a pixi like look. Her breasts are a large C or small D cup while her hips are a little wide with longer shapely legs ending in dainty feet.

Personality:
Open; Daria is a really open person as well as everyone feels like they can easily open up to her. Not only is she really open about her feelings and life, she is open to almost all new experiences.
Humor; She loves to joke around and laugh. In awkward situations, she will either start laughing or trying to joke around to lighten the situation.
Pervert; Daria is kind of a horn dog. Even if she doesn't like you like that, she will be a pervert (mostly jokingly but still a pervert).
Flirty; Even when she is trying not to be, Daria just comes off very flirty. When she actually likes someone, she is more awkward and try to get them to laugh a lot.

Sexuality: 90% straight (10% for trans)

Skills & Talents:
Cooking; Mostly american southern food, smoking meats, and seafood.
Opening up just about anything; Either lock picking or finding a way to get into something (besides computers), nothing is locked to Daria.
Sewing; While she has a harder time making clothes, she can easy fix anything that rips and can turn things into at least basic clothes.

Background:
Daria grew up with mainly her mother, as her father left them. Since she grew up with a single parents, she quickly learned how to do basic things to "survive". She even learned how to handle the finances while her mother worked two jobs to support them. Being home a lot, as she couldn't really do a lot while her mother was at work, Daria only made two really close best friends. They would be at her house more than their own, as they also didn't have the best of lives. Learning to sew from one of them, she started to make her own clothes to help with cost as well as become more fashionable. However, her male friend got her into some trouble, teaching her to lock pick and steal so she could get the things she couldn't make or afford. This lead to Daria really only wearing dresses and going to jail for a day.

As Daria came of age to go to college, she went to the community college and started to work her own job to help pay for it and get her mom to only one job. As she graduated community college with a small degree in culinary, she moved on with her life and started to help her mom so she could not work so hard.

On & Offs: Link
On's; Teasing, pleasure control, switch, exhibitionist, kissing, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling, light choking, and marking with hickeys and nail's.

Off's; Bathroom stuffs (urine, and such), torture, extreme pain, bleeding, and food (like fucking with a banana).
Finished ^.^

Tremerette

Name: Stacy Sinclair

Description: Stacy is a third generation American of Korean descent, she is five foot three inches. She has an athletic figure, toned and her breasts are B Cups. She's quite proud of her derriere as she's has worked out to hone it into a bubble butt. She dies her hair red.

Personality:  Stacy recently discovered her husband of five years and high school sweat heart was cheating on her. This was a longterm thing with the neighbors daughter for over a year who was now nineteen. She pretended to she had to stay late at work while she worked through this new information unknown to her husband.

Eventually she decided revenge was her chosen course of action, he too would know what betrayal felt like. She started making a list of every one of his friends and family who had ever made a pass at her before or after they were married. It was surprisingly easy to seduce his father but to be fair to the older gentleman he turned out to be a more considerate lover than his son, the widower of course never noticed the hidden camera. His married brother she steered clear of but his twenty two year old little sister who he tried to chase every boyfriend away from was very receptive after some batted eyelashes and whispered words into her ear. His best friend Sam was reluctant feeling guilty not being able to betray such a stand up guy, when she told him the truth he was horrified. After a long talk the two of them did sleep together but although intense it was not revenge fueled and not recorded.

Stacy is driven and focused but with Greg's betrayal this has changed from on work to seeking revenge initially but as it went on exploring her sexuality more than she could have while being loyal to her marriage.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Skills & Talents:  Time Management, a good poker face, legal expertise, stamina, baking

Background:  Stacy is a skilled lawyer who until recently was in a happy marriage living in New York (see above). She has always worked hard balancing her home life and work even though work generally won out time wise. Still she worked out and prided herself in her body as much as for herself as her husband. Behind closed doors where none but her husband Greg could see she liked to tease him with an almost Stepford wives persona some evenings when he came home. A wonderfully cooked meal on the table (and take out boxes in the bin), her hair up in a vintage style and a reasonably cheap 1950's style floral sundress. He earned less than her and she knew he was self conscious about this but these evenings were almost a reversal and she could see how he enjoyed them becoming more elaborate as time went by, initially just her hair done to one side and a vaguely vintage sundress as a lark the night after they watched the original Stepford Wives movie in college. When she saw how much more energetic he was she developed it. If she made a mistake the sexual tension was broken as he spanked her bare rear while he spanked her before developing from there. If however all was well by the end of the meal he'd retire to the recliner with a newspaper in one hand and her pussy in the other as she perched in his lap. She'd try to remain quiet as he read the news paper and fingered her with his other hand until eventually he would carry her to the bed room.

But it wasn't all submissive housewife jokes he made no complaints when one evening he returned home to her with dyed red hair in a store bought black widow costume and aggressively coming onto him, the whole night never getting further than the sitting room.

On & Offs:
Ons:Roleplay, Cosplay, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Spanking, Sex Toys, Orgies, Double Penetration, Teasing, Kissing, Light Choking, Foreplay

Offs: Torture, Pain, Bleeding, Violence

Kathyan

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Romina 'Nina' Diaz

Description: Despite her age Romina has managed to stay in a great shape, physically she's got nothing to envy a young woman though she actually never thinks about it. Average in height if not slightly little tall (5'10") she is quite slender but very shapely as well, big plump breasts that still remain in their place and long luscious legs that end on a tight ass make her remain attractive for a huge amount of men despite the fact she can no longer bear children.

Personality: Romina is quite an old fashioned woman, she likes staying and does not usually go out with her friends preferring to stay at home most of the time. Calm and relaxed she is also very supportive some might even say submissive though she knows to stand up strong when the situation call for it as she did with her ex-husband, though it is not usual to see that side of hers. Coming from a quite demure family not only she has not explored much of her sexuality but has not even felt curiosity to do so... until now.

Sexuality: She is straight that she knows of, she has never even thought about the possibility of being with another woman so she could not be considered even curious about it, she will soon find out that not quite truth after all. Pansexual.
I was thinking she would be mostly submissive but if pushed in the right direction she might perform as domme just as well.

Skills & Talents:
Household chores: What can be said, she dedicated to her home and to her family her whole life so she is your average housewife that does every chore there is to do.
Soothing and Comforting: having spent most of her life at home has made her quite close to her daughter, and other relatives when they came to visit, so she has developed a pleasant personality to stay with and hear others problems and help comforting even when she might not actually have a solution.
Quiet/stealthy: Her ex-husband tended not to give her much space to express her opinions, in fact he sometimes got angry when she did, that in addition to her daughter studying up to late hours made Nina to became very stealthy even while walking around the house on heels.

Background:
She divorced a few years ago when his husband was trying to take advantage of one of their daughters, it seemed that having a knockout? wife was not enough for him, or perhaps he was just wanted to get himself some 'fresh meat'. Romina never saw this as menace  but she didn't tolerate it. The breakup was immediate and of course she got custody over their child. Since then she has been slightly reluctant to find another man to settle down but she has been slowly accepting the idea more as her daughter tries to convince her, she will move out to college soon and doesn't her mom to stay alone by herself.

Romina family comes from Spain and has cousins there but she actually was born in the U.S. and had actually never traveled overseas though she is fluent in Spanish.

On & Offs:
Ons: dubious-con, making her explore her sexuality, exhibitionism, pet play, light bondage, sexual teasing in public areas, sex toys, pleasure control, orgasm control, cervical penetration, anal, DP.
Offs: Bathroom stuff, gore or bloodplay, nonsexual pain, bestiality

AndyZ

Just to check, do you also want male characters for this?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: AndyZ on July 02, 2017, 07:26:01 PM
Just to check, do you also want male characters for this?
Um, we better or I'm dipping. I don't do fxf scenes