Sailor Moon: Infinite Dreams (Recruiting, Come one come all! LGBT friendly!)

Started by Angie, April 10, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

MaiMizzu

A lil update..

I just got done with the Senshi Doll Maker, and I have made my Sailor Moon, both transformed and in civvies. Of course, she's going to have a slightly different look.. i'm gonna find a faceclaim to use also, won't be exactly what I want but it'll work with a lil suspension of disbelief. I'll work on the CS tomorrow, since I'm going to bed very soon here. I open in the morning where I work and all, meh.

I thank you all for being patient with me. Angie, if there's anything specific I need to know about my gal, PM me please.
She's going to be a lot like the Usagi we know, with just subtle changes.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Angie

Hell, I've been waiting how long to get players, I can live with a little longer to get a sheet. Nothing specific needs to be added, and there's nothing specific you need to know, Mai, so make them how you like.

And there's a Senshi Doll Maker, what?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Angie

I was more curious then anything-I figured it was one of those dressup things, I was just "wait there's a thing?" cause I wanted to know.

MaiMizzu

Angie

Facepalm I forgot the...I'll leave it to you guys, do you want talking cats/some other cute animal? I got so into the idea of Sailors wielding the power of Dreams I forgot the cats...

MaiMizzu

For me.. Luna, Artemis and Diana are some of the best parts of the show. Maybe we could integrate them somehow. I mean, their mission hasn't really changed, even if our story has. To guide the Senshi till they get it together.

Angie

They would probably be the ones who know about what happened to the last batch of Sailors (i.e. the canon Sailors), and actually, I could work them in very easily.

Lumasan

Could I get an updated list of who or what not is taken? Had my hopes no one had claimed Moon yet, because I had an idea for a long descendant of Chibiusa... buuuuuuut.... yeah.

:/

I do have some interest in this though.

( As. Side note I should note that I think both my first choices are taken... soooo pooop. *Le sigh*)
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Angie

Yeah, I realized as I was going to sleep last night I forgot to set Sailor Moon and Terra Knight as held. Will update!

Wolfy

*waits patiently!!!*

Oi to be able to use Pluto's power over time to speed it up. xD

MaiMizzu

I'm nearly done with my CS. As soon as I am, it'll be up. Tonight or tomorrow, I hope.

Lumasan

Wait where's the list of characters available at? *must have missed it lol*

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Wolfy

Quote from: Lumasan on April 28, 2015, 07:02:03 PM
Wait where's the list of characters available at? *must have missed it lol*

On the front page. It's spoilered so you probably missed it.

Lumasan

Ermergerd I did miss it!

Hmmmm I'm tempted for Mars or Saturn.

In regards to Saturn though, how devestating shall her powers be in this incarnation...

Also... this is to assume it is NOT hotaru and shan aged to pass on that difficult role of dealing death and destruction and reincarnation. Saturn could be lots of fun, especially if we gave her more control over powers to use rather than just an end all be all attack. Lolololol

MaiMizzu

Name:Mesu Naganori
Player: MaiMizzu
Vital Statistics:
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 130 pounds
Eye Color: Brown (Normal), Blue (Transformed)
Hair: Black (Normal), Strawberry blonde (Transformed)
Build: She isn’t thin, she’s more normal really. She’s something of a food addict, but she also ends up working out a lot and has a very high metabolism, so it generally balances out.
Distinguishing Marks: None
Blood Type: O negative

Appearance:  
Skills:
+Excellent Swimmer
+Good at watching movies
+GREAT at eating food
+GREAT at sleeping
+Very social able, makes friends easily
+Karaokes well
+Is a very good fisherman.. fisherwoman. Is also very adept at sailing.
-Can be lazy
-Can be stubborn
-Gets confused easily sometimes
-Is scared of bugs, spiders, snakes and ‘grey’ aliens
Personality: Despite the fact she isn’t very talented or anything, Mesu still does her best in most things she does. Until she gets bored or tired of that thing. She is, if nothing else, a good friend. Her bright, cheery disposition is almost infectious to those around her. She can make friends, it seems, without even trying. While her mother has tried to raise her to be the ‘proper lady’, she often forgets proper etiquette. Which is just fine with her, most times. She would rather just enjoy herself with her friends than be ‘polite and proper’. And once she considers you a friend, look out. She’ll be with you for the long run. She’s fiercely loyal to those she cares about, often going to a place far deeper than mere friendship with those she is close to. She does this so easily, and with anyone she becomes friends with. She is utterly compassionate, and will often to reach out to anyone she thinks needs a friend. Or anyone she can help. At her very base, that’s just who she is.
Backstory: Mesu was born to Seiji and Nasuti Naganori in Tomonoura, Japan. Her family owns a large number of charter fishing services, as well as numerous rental properties. Being the only child, she was of course spoiled rotten growing up. She never wanted for anything, whatever she wanted she would get. This sort of life didn’t make her very appreciative of it, though.  Since she always had what she wanted, she didn’t really ever need to do any major work or anything. She asked, and she received. It was a good life for her.
But sadly, her father passed away when she was 13. It left her devastated. Her father was her best friend. He was the one that showed her the intricacies of fishing, of sailing, of enjoying life. The next few years of her life, Mesu did her best to live up to the legacy her father left. To work hard, to earn every single cent and reward you get out of life. And that didn’t last more than a few years. She did her best in school, but always ended up near the bottom of her class. She tried to hold down jobs, but she just didn’t have what it took. Namely talent and drive.
Now she is of age to go to college, and she has applied at many. But she was never one for school. Her mother knows that, despite her best efforts. She was finally accepted into a college, and has just started there. But it’s already looking bad for poor Mesu. 

Sailor Identity: Sailor Moon
Additional Codenames: N/A
Heroic Appearance:  
Attacks:
Moonbeams: Mesu’s body naturally absorbs the radiation and energy given off by the moon, and she can direct them into beams of ‘solid’ light. Her body constantly absorbs this energy. The phase of the moon will have effect on the potency of this attack.
Aegis: A technique in origin similar to Moonbeams. She uses the stored energy of her body to erect an impenetrable shield around her body. The range is around 10 feet at its very most.
Kuan Yin’s Voice: Mesu is able to project a sort of cleansing and healing aura upon a targeted area. This aura will force out corrupting influences, as well as aid the body in healing of wounds. The wounds can range from minor to major, but the wore the wound, the more it drains Mesu.

Powers: -------- 

Yukina

Angie

Quote from: Lumasan on April 28, 2015, 07:07:24 PM
Ermergerd I did miss it!

Hmmmm I'm tempted for Mars or Saturn.

In regards to Saturn though, how devestating shall her powers be in this incarnation...

Also... this is to assume it is NOT hotaru and shan aged to pass on that difficult role of dealing death and destruction and reincarnation. Saturn could be lots of fun, especially if we gave her more control over powers to use rather than just an end all be all attack. Lolololol

Saturn will be powerful, but the more powerful Sailors are getting beaten with the Nerf Bat and the weaker ones are getting shined up with Buff pads (I love Nerd puns!). You can have Saturn have a bit more control over her powers then usual. Also, I suggest that you veer away from powers that hurt yourself, I'm not a fan of "Cast from HP".

Hotaru isn't around. Hell, you could get the biggest supercomputer-fuck, you could get the Mercury Goggle itself-run a search through every database for the original Sailors, and you would not find anything. While there are some revelations coming, the original crew has vanished from existence.

Which is where you come in.

Quote from: MaiMizzu on April 28, 2015, 07:10:23 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:Mesu Naganori
Player: MaiMizzu
Vital Statistics:
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 130 pounds
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Black (Normal), Strawberry blonde (Transformed)
Build: She isn’t thin, she’s more normal really. She’s something of a food addict, but she also ends up working out a lot and has a very high metabolism, so it generally balances out.
Distinguishing Marks: None
Blood Type: O negative

Appearance:  
Skills:
+Excellent Swimmer
+Good at watching movies
+GREAT at eating food
+GREAT at sleeping
+Very social able, makes friends easily
+Karaokes well
+Is a very good fisherman.. fisherwoman. Is also very adept at sailing.
-Can be lazy
-Can be stubborn
-Gets confused easily sometimes
-Is scared of bugs, spiders, snakes and ‘grey’ aliens
Personality: Despite the fact she isn’t very talented or anything, Mesu still does her best in most things she does. Until she gets bored or tired of that thing. She is, if nothing else, a good friend. Her bright, cheery disposition is almost infectious to those around her. She can make friends, it seems, without even trying. While her mother has tried to raise her to be the ‘proper lady’, she often forgets proper etiquette. Which is just fine with her, most times. She would rather just enjoy herself with her friends than be ‘polite and proper’. And once she considers you a friend, look out. She’ll be with you for the long run. She’s fiercely loyal to those she cares about, often going to a place far deeper than mere friendship with those she is close to. She does this so easily, and with anyone she becomes friends with. She is utterly compassionate, and will often to reach out to anyone she thinks needs a friend. Or anyone she can help. At her very base, that’s just who she is.
Backstory: Mesu was born to Seiji and Nasuti Naganori in Tomonoura, Japan. Her family owns a large number of charter fishing services, as well as numerous rental properties. Being the only child, she was of course spoiled rotten growing up. She never wanted for anything, whatever she wanted she would get. This sort of life didn’t make her very appreciative of it, though.  Since she always had what she wanted, she didn’t really ever need to do any major work or anything. She asked, and she received. It was a good life for her.
But sadly, her father passed away when she was 13. It left her devastated. Her father was her best friend. He was the one that showed her the intricacies of fishing, of sailing, of enjoying life. The next few years of her life, Mesu did her best to live up to the legacy her father left. To work hard, to earn every single cent and reward you get out of life. And that didn’t last more than a few years. She did her best in school, but always ended up near the bottom of her class. She tried to hold down jobs, but she just didn’t have what it took. Namely talent and drive.
Now she is of age to go to college, and she has applied at many. But she was never one for school. Her mother knows that, despite her best efforts. She was finally accepted into a college, and has just started there. But it’s already looking bad for poor Mesu. 

Sailor Identity: Sailor Moon
Additional Codenames: N/A
Heroic Appearance:  
Attacks:
Moonbeams: Mesu’s body naturally absorbs the radiation and energy given off by the moon, and she can direct them into beams of ‘solid’ light. Her body constantly absorbs this energy. The phase of the moon will have effect on the potency of this attack.
Aegis: A technique in origin similar to Moonbeams. She uses the stored energy of her body to erect an impenetrable shield around her body. The range is around 10 feet at its very most.
Kuan Yin’s Voice: Mesu is able to project a sort of cleansing and healing aura upon a targeted area. This aura will force out corrupting influences, as well as aid the body in healing of wounds. The wounds can range from minor to major, but the wore the wound, the more it drains Mesu.

Powers: -------- 

You are approved! I shall make a character thread and OOC thread! 

apygoos

Name:Hideki Daichi
Player:apygoos
Vital Statistics:Height: 6'2
Weight: 183lb
Eyes: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown/Black
Blood type: AB-
Appearance:
Skills:Sword Play: through a long history of Fencing, Kendo and eastern european swordsmanship, Hideki doesnt have many equals with his skill in the blade.
Cooking: Being largely alone, he's had to learn how to make his own edible food, and he's become quite good at it.
Atheletic conditioning: In part with his sword skills, Hideki plays a few other sports, most notably soccer
High intelligence
Insturmental affinity: Plays the piano, which in turn gives him a  high affinity for music and other instruments.

Personality: Hideki is a largely outgoing person, at least on the outside. Always busy parents have left him much of his young life on his own. His skills at things like soccer and kendo made him very popular, but despite his popularity, his private time was often  very lonely. Most of the people that linger around him are there only for his popularity and the friends network he gives. He has always had a longing for friends, and even a real romance. To anyone that is a true friend to him, he is fiercely loyal, and will be one of the first to come to another defense. his courage is only matched by his resolve which is said to be as firm as the mountains.
Backstory: Hideki was born and raised in Tokyo, to a family that was largely busy but still help very high expectations over him. His skills in sports, academics and music made him a highly popular kid from an early age. popularity though did not yield true friends though, leaving his time outside of school and sporting events rather lonely. This loneliness though allowed him to take on a double major while maintaining all his extra curricular activities. He continues pressing forward, with the hope that there is something more for him in this world than work and solitude.

Sailor/Knight Identity:Terra Knight
Additional Codenames: Tuxedo Kamen
Heroic Appearance:
The Rose Sword
Attacks:Tuxedo la Terra Bomber: Tuxedko kamen/Terra Knight gathers energy from the earth around him into  a powerful palm based focused energy blast.
Bulwark of the Earth:A defensive skill that he invokes in the event of heavier or prolonged encounters, giving him enhanced defensive qualities.
Aegis of the Earth: A wall that he may erect between he, and his allies, and their aggressors, this can nullify most attacks
Thorn of the Rose: an empowered sword attack that has him  attack with a flurry of slashes and thrust.
Steps of the Mountain: An unspoken skill that allows him to erect earthen pillars that he can use to jump and scale tall buildings and objects
Tuxedo la Molten Eruption:an alternative to la Terra Bomber, this attack seeks to consume the target in the power of the molten earth.
Powers: Right now, leave this blank. These are the super awesome "Dream" powers you guys get access to. I will be handing these out, so again, leave this blank.

Extra: Did I miss anything? Want to add something? Add it here.

Angie

That has to be the most humorous way I've ever heard someone say they're a dude. Thou art approved!

apygoos

Sinestra

I don't check on this thread or the recruitment forum in awhile and suddenly tons of posts! YAY!

I'm super tired tonight, but I'll do some catch up reading. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

TheBlackThrone

I'm interested in this. I have an idea of the knight I'll be interested in, but I'm going to read up on some things to give me ideas on how I want to tailor his concept.

Edit: It didn't take me that long. I always loved Jupiter in the series, so I'll be making a Jupiter Knight.  ;)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings