Your Avatar and what it says about you.

Started by Sherona, June 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demoness

My avatar is blank because I'm picky and haven't found one I like enough yet. *pouts*

Caity

My avatar says I don't like to wear panties.  :P

Oniya

Mine says that I will spend way too much time pixelling a concept.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Mine was originally to change from the panda bear I used to use. Now I like the whole ripples in a pond thing.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Jarl Tiberius

It says that I wish everyone a happy Halloween...obviously but also that I find Li Gong hot.

Caeli

My world's a bit gray right now. I don't know where I'm headed...

And a love - a passionate, deep love - of music.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Revolverman

I dont know what one fits a "Revolverman"

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Duchess

LOL... i dont know what mines say ..i just  like it

The Great Triangle

Well, there's always the one they call revlolver:

Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Beatrice Black

ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Mellonlegolas

Mine says three things:

1- I like Fire
2- I like Flowers
3- I like my friends (Yes I do know the man behind the flower) ^.^
My ons and offs can be found here

Trieste

... still got mah Dita. I like the way my avatar just sort of smiles. Some days it looks shy to me. Some days it looks kinda coy ... some days it seems impish.

I like how my avatar fits my mood, even when it changes.

Silver

My current Av speaks to how.. at times I feel trapped but risky at the same time. Never knowing what line is going to be crossed.. If fear is going to chain me and hold me back or if my sexuality will come out to make me experience new things.

*shrugs, idk*

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Revolverman

Captain Maltese

Yeah...white faced denim clad donkey kong?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Revolverman

Captain Maltese

Or cut and paste the guy in the upper right part of this picture ;D

Captain Maltese

This one's great- And yeah, I'm a Cagney fan :D

Revolverman

Algibard Glirings

My avatar is, well, me. It's my photo (I with shades on) retouched in photoshop. Don't know if it says much about me, except that I like black&white colour pairing and look like from mafia.

mannik

My avitar says a lot about me.

First and for most, I'm creative...as I created it from scratch myself using photo shop and paint.net
The ying yang represents both my love of martial arts, and my state of mind. I am a nice guy...but have very evil thoughts.

ZByte

At the moment, the lack of one says more about me, basically summing up that I'm unapproved.

More on this story as it develops.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs