News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check - Futanari Mecha School

Started by MissFire, May 28, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

Right. It works fine for you because the image is already cached on your browser. When you view it from another website like Elliquiy, the browser goes "oh wait, I already have that right here" and shows it to you again without sending a request.

But when we try to view it, a request is sent to the host from an Elliquiy hotlink, and the host says no.

bokotousamurai

What about the other pic? Is it showing? I assume so because you used it
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Dhi

The other one seems to allow hotlinking so it's fine.

If you upload something here to Elluki it'll always show up. You might have noticed in the futa thread posts with nothing or broken images, a lot of the older Finder & Seeker threads get like that because they're hotlinked and directories or policies change, files get deleted. Some of the things I've posted from my own Tumblr just randomly don't load, then do the next week, then don't. Who knows why.

I heard the other day that tumblr deletes certain file sizes but usually leaves one version of the file behind, so if you alter the number at the end you can get it to come back up... what a hassle though.

MissFire

I just use photobucket. I made an account where I upload all of the pictures I use on E, that way I have 'em if I need 'em later. If I want to upload one with naughty bits (as Photobucket doesn't allow that) I use tinypic or imageshack.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Ghostraven

I just use Elluiki for most pics, no fuss no muss. :-)

Also do people think that these would be good cadet uniforms? It helps me write if I know what my character's wearing.  :P

MissFire

I like it! Red for swords, blue for shields.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Writersblockade

They wouldn't have them immediately,  would they? Sounds like a fun moment to have them receive them all at the same time
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Hobbes1266

Quote from: MissFire on June 02, 2016, 11:10:24 AM
Quote from: Ghostraven on June 02, 2016, 10:55:46 AM
I just use Elluiki for most pics, no fuss no muss. :-)

Also do people think that these would be good cadet uniforms? It helps me write if I know what my character's wearing.  :P

I like it.

MissFire

Quote from: Writersblockade on June 02, 2016, 11:24:10 AM
They wouldn't have them immediately,  would they? Sounds like a fun moment to have them receive them all at the same time

Nah, not yet.
    - Sima Yi

Ghostraven

Yay!
Quote from: MissFire on June 02, 2016, 11:10:24 AM

I'd assume the actual pilot combat suits would be similar, i.e. skintight bodysuits but be armored and have life-support functions with a helmet and are fully tailored to the wearer.
I'll look about for some ideas when I get a chance.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Writersblockade

Quote from: Ghostraven on June 02, 2016, 02:03:39 PM
Yay!
I'd assume the actual pilot combat suits would be similar, i.e. skintight bodysuits but be armored and have life-support functions with a helmet and are fully tailored to the wearer.
I'll look about for some ideas when I get a chance.

TTYL

Ghostraven

They could even simply be armor plating added via a harness, with a helmet
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Hobbes1266

Of course any uniform would have to be very form fitting... at the very least in the crotch.... showing a lovely outline of what's hidden under neath  ;D

Ghostraven

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on June 02, 2016, 02:56:37 PM
Of course any uniform would have to be very form fitting... at the very least in the crotch.... showing a lovely outline of what's hidden under neath  ;D

Naughty. :P

Hobbes1266

hellrazoromega

Hobbes1266

MissFire

Please take this to the OOC so we don't swamp the recruitment topic.
    - Sima Yi

Chulanowa

So... How does this look?

Casual
Pinup
Propaganda!
Name: Aurora (Chongyam Tashi Mai)
Height: 5'4
Build: Athletic
Position: Sword

Bio: Once a placid, quiet backwater, Lhasa absorbed waves of refugees from Asia and the Subcontinent, becoming a bustling, electric city in a few short decades - the City of Neon Temples. As one of the first generation of the city's new residents, Aurora reflects this new metropolis perfectly.

But even a loud, bright city and its electric delights can only carry Aurora's attention for so long. Lhasa is isolated, and there's a whole world out there to be seen... and reclaimed. Wearing her thumbs out on hologames is fun enough sure, but with MEChA, there's possibility to be a real hero, to take the excitement to the next level and actually do something good for the world!

Personality: Aurora is highly active, athletic, and a little temperamental. She says what she means and is easily bored by the mundane. She has a fascination with technology, but mostly in its use and applications - she has little technical knowhow. While not aggressive or antagonistic, she can be highly competitive and will sometimes forget the feelings of others. She's quick to apologize for such mistakes though, and is genuinely warm and friendly when outside of the "field of battle." She will sometimes take on a protective "big sister" role, despite not being all that big herself.

Ons: Mutual masturbation, competitive gaming, spooning, action comics, old movies, makeup sex, blowjobs, and Aurora sandwiches
Offs: Losing, unwanted attempts at domination, toilet stuff, pain-play, and "extreme" sizes

Notes: • Speaks Thai, Tibetan, some Chinese, and English. Can cuss in Korean, Urdu, Japanese, Laotian, Arabic, Portuguese, Mongolian, Cherokee, Russian, French, Spanish, Klingon, Evenk, Quenya, and Tagalog. She's a world tour of profanity.
• Among her belongings are holo-mastered copies of several old movies. Stuff from the 20th century. Including a surprising number of romantic films from the 1940's and '50's.  And Captain Blood. She has an un-admitted crush on Errol Flynn, even though he's been dead for a century.
• She just barely made the MEChA admittance exam. The dreaded phrase "bright but needs to apply herself better" was used. She claims to have aced it.
• If permitted, she will slowly collect an array of small, cute animals. if not permitted, she will slowly correct an array of larger, cute stuffed animals.  Her favorite animals are horses. She has never seen a horse in the flesh.
• She owns a lightblade sword. This isn't her taking her role as "sword" too literally, she's actually good with the thing through long fencing practice.

Vergil1989

So she's the equivalent of D'va from Overwatch.  I like her!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 03, 2016, 11:37:54 PM
So she's the equivalent of D'va from Overwatch.  I like her!

...*hangs head in shame* Not my fault I have a stupid pixelcrush.

Vergil1989

Lol hey, I wasn't complaining.  I've seen D'va pics and vids, some of them were pretty hot.  Just her normal appearance in the game is pretty cool.  So don't be ashamed for loving the mech wielding gamer from Korea lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

MissFire

Chulanowa, looks good! Welcome aboard!

OOC here and IC here.
    - Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

Do you have a partner in mind Chulanowa? Oh!
*waves hand around frantically*
Me! Me me me! I can be your partner! our characters could go great together!
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Vergil1989

If only she was a Shield....I'd have loved to partner with her lol.  Oh well.  That aside, if they ever share a shower together.....we'll just have to see won't we?  :P