Female/Herm Characters Wanted (Dom Especially!) (Added one I REALLY want!)

Started by Asellia, August 25, 2011, 06:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asellia

If you check my profile, you can probably see a list of things I am really into. My four biggest fetishes being Feet, being submissive, bestiality (Though mostly dogs), and futanari/hermaphrodite. I am however, against blood, gore, and vore. I can't do intense pain either, only minor. I can do regular whips, but not anything spiked or barbed.

RP Habits:
1-2 Paragraphs, sometimes 3-4.
Ask Before Doing (I'll ask if something is okay, if I'm worried)

The First of the two options is always myself:

Enjoys:
With any of Below:
Submission/Domination
Kidnapped(Forced)/Kidnapper
Female/Female Romance
Crossdress/Trans (Male as female)/Female
Crossdress/Trans (Male as female)/Transgendered (Pre-operation, so dickgirl still)
Herm/Herm
Herm/Female
Female/Herm

Fantasy in General:
Fairy/Normal-sized Woman
Elf/Whatever (Sub/Dom, or Romance)
Elf/Demoness (Sub/Dom)
Princess/Demoness (Sub/Dom)

Scifi:
CEO's Daughter/Kidnapper
Space Pirate/Kidnapper
Romance in General

Modern-Fantasy (Any of above really)

Female/Crossdress or any combination including females, herms, and crossdress romances

----

Plot Ideas (Cravings):
My Biggest Cravings are in Red!
If you see things like H/F, or T/F, it'll mean a few things, but first and foremost, the first in these pairings is my character! In any of these that list more then two characters, it means I want you two play the last two!
F: Female
T: Transgended/Crossdress, Male to Female, Pre-operation. Dickgirl, basically.
H: Hermaphrodite/Futanari.

Owner's Competition (Any combination of Fs, Ts, and Hs. Meaning H/H/H, or F/H/H, or F/T/T, or T/F/F, ect):
Elise (Me) is the most popular girl in her school (College). She was kind, and caring. Beautiful as well. This made all the boys give her attention she didn't want, and all the girls either dislike her, or suck up to her. Neither of which she liked much either. This made many of the girls jealous. Two of the least popular decide they want her for themselves, rather then to dislike her. They planned to dominate her, and train her into someone who'd obey them. But unable to decide who'd get priority with her, they decided they'd have a contest. They'd see who she became most attracted, and attached to. Competing, but working for the same goal, Elise had quite a lot ahead of her, though unaware. (Will include forced/rape, bondage, whipping is fine, check my profile for all my dos and donts please! I Especially like feet, please PM me to discuss the details. I'd love to do F/T/T Especially!).

Lust or Romance?(F/F):
Hisako (Me) was always a shy girl. Even from childhood, she had a hard time speaking to anyone for the most part. It wasn't until she arrived in late high school that she met Eren. Eren practically throws herself onto her, talking to her non-stop, and forcing Hisako out of her shell. Hisako herself has always been a pervert, at least in the sense she masturbates a lot, on the other hand, Eren has an obsession with sex-toys and bondage. So it sort of evens out. Will they end up in a lustful relationship, or will it be romantic? Maybe a bit of both!

I Cannot See Your Smile(F/H):
Estellise (Me), suffers from blindness, ever since she was a child. She is the Grand Priestess of the northern kingdoms and has always had a follower. One loyal to her through and through. Though, it took her ages to realize just why she was loyal, and just how much. Insidius is a demon, ironically, a being from the southern kingdoms. A Futanari at that. There has never been a romance between the two, although Insidius has always felt for Estellise. Finally, Insidius decides to make her move, and while Estellise seems to protest, the life of a priestess, in this sense, is hard. She is not supposed to even masturbate. Accepting Insidius, though unable to show it, their relationship begins from here.

Princess Astray (Fantasy):
The Princess of the Besadia Kingdom (Myself) would be kidnapped by a Demoness (Hermaphrodite maybe?) from the far southern kingdoms, in hopes to train her, and be able to use it against the King, and hopefully overtake the crown. Typical Sub/Dom Scenerio, forced sex included.

Take-Over (Scifi):
Another kidnapping plot. I'd play the CEO of a massive company in the far future's daughter, and you'd play a female intending to capture her, and train her, so she can get company secrets, and maybe even take over the company eventually. Very similar to the last one I suppose, but the setting difference can make a huge difference.

Elven Habits (Fantasy again):
I'd play an elf, and preferably the other person would play a single, or multiple faeries. My character would be hermaphrodite in this one, the plot itself would be mostly sexual oriented, and so would likely revolve around it, much like the others. This one is not submissions, however!

General Romance Plot #1:
Elise is a kind girl, if a bit oblivious at times. Always seen in lolita-stylized dresses, and similar, she's one of the more popular in her college. Though even though she didn't realize it, there was one girl who liked her most (Your character). The girl would also have a secret (She'd be a hermaphrodite, or crossdresser male to female).

Closer then Average (Incest, a bit more complex):
Eren, and Priscilla are twins, incidental for the most part. They are very rich, as well. Due to almost never leaving each others sides, they have similar habits, at least with clothing, and such. They both have platinum blonde hair down to their knees, and wear lolita-style dresses. Blue eyes. Priscilla, your character, would be a bit colder to people she doesn't know, while Eren is kind, and caring. Priscilla being the more dominant one. One day, by some stroke of luck, or magic, Eren grows a penis, becoming a futanari. She tries to hide this, as at the moment, Priscilla was home, and she couldn't really do anything about how much it was bothering her. Eventually, Eren gets away from Priscilla, while she showers, and hopes to "relieve" herself just a bit, as it was driving her wild. Due to this, she ends up being caught by Priscilla, and Priscilla liking Eren's company so much, and surprised to see it. Well, it should be obvious from there.

Keeper of Hounds (Fantasy, Bestiality, Transformation, Forced/Rape, Kidnapping):
Asra, Princess of Haybell Castle often makes her way to the soldiers barracks, to see the dogs. One of them is what she considers to be her only friend. Lately, though, a new Keeper and Trainer had been hired, a female. (Futanari). Her name is simply "White". She has a way with the animals, and seems as if she can almost speak to them, and control them. They obey her without question (She'll be able to transform into a sort of half-dog, much "larger" in that form as well). The new Keeper decides she wanted a new bitch, as well, and decides that with the help of the dogs, she'd capture the princess. She'd then reward them along in the same way she intended to use her. She plans to make her, her loyal slave, and maybe even use her against the king.

Asellia

New Ideas!
Lust or Romance?(F/F):
Hisako (Me) was always a shy girl. Even from childhood, she had a hard time speaking to anyone for the most part. It wasn't until she arrived in late high school that she met Eren. Eren practically throws herself onto her, talking to her non-stop, and forcing Hisako out of her shell. Hisako herself has always been a pervert, at least in the sense she masturbates a lot, on the other hand, Eren has an obsession with sex-toys and bondage. So it sort of evens out. Will they end up in a lustful relationship, or will it be romantic? Maybe a bit of both!

I Cannot See Your Smile(F/H):
Estellise (Me), suffers from blindness, ever since she was a child. She is the Grand Priestess of the northern kingdoms and has always had a follower. One loyal to her through and through. Though, it took her ages to realize just why she was loyal, and just how much. Insidius is a demon, ironically, a being from the southern kingdoms. A Futanari at that. There has never been a romance between the two, although Insidius has always felt for Estellise. Finally, Insidius decides to make her move, and while Estellise seems to protest, the life of a priestess, in this sense, is hard. She is not supposed to even masturbate. Accepting Insidius, though unable to show it, their relationship begins from here.