Plots with Severus Snape/OCs/Draco/Lucius Malfoy~ (MxM/Incest/NonCon)

Started by AithinTheElf, August 26, 2011, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

Here are some plots I've thought up regarding Severus Snape(some with Draco).  As a crazy Potterhead, I've been especially obsessed with Snape lately. (:

*Avery Snape*
Severus Snape had an illegitimate child with Lily Potter that no one knew about. When it comes time for the boy to go to Hogwarts, Avery is sorted into Gryffindor House, much to his horror.  He feels as though he has let his father down.  He'll be so far from him, up in Gryffindor tower...  Before the boy began attending Hogwarts, he was always with his father; they even took baths together, slept in the same bed...  Severus hopes that no one will pick up on the sexually intimate relationship betwen him and his son..

*The Prince of Slytherin*
Severus Snape had an illegitimate child with Lily Potter that no one knew about.  The boy, named Avery, is brought to Hogwarts by his father when he is of age; he is sorted into Slytherin house.  As time draws on, the rest of the students begin to notice that Snape favors Avery greatly, and almost baby's him.  Little do they know, Snape and Avery have been having an intimate relationship behind closed doors.

*Snape's Little Dragon*
Lucius Malfoy asks Draco's God Father, Severus Snape to keep an eye on his son whilst he attends Hogwarts.  Little does he know, Snape is more than happy to spend time with the boy...  A bit non-con-ish, but not violent.  Just because Snape is sort of taking advantage of Draco..

*Professor Snape's Apprentice*
Severus Snape has been keeping a secret; a boy.  (The boy can either be adopted or his son.)  The boy, when old enough is taken to Hogwarts by his father.  He is not sorted into a house, but it kept down with the Slytherins and Professor Snape.  The boy has an affinity for Potions, and his father teaches him to help in classes as his apprentice.  Yet...something between the two is slightly more intimate than it should be...

Message me if interested, or if you have a similar idea you'd like to share! :)