Hold Me Hostage

Started by dakabn, October 14, 2013, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakabn

No longer relevant, but thanks for all the responses!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I have currently seen Hostages and would LOVE an RP based on this premise. But different scenerio. Single woman, secretary in a company... some people from a rival company get her to sabotage her boss. Or perhaps some fella wanting revenge on her boss only, not necessarily the company. Or a disgruntled employer. The threat he puts over her head? They had drugged her father in such a way that he had to be put in a mental ward... After they are satisfied with the sabotage, they will call off the guy whose drugging him... If she takes too long, it could kill him.

I CAN be detailed, but sometimes I am more interested in getting the story continuing, so will do a shorter reply if no other details come to inspiration.... I also prefer one action each post rather than several actions overlapping to create several paragraphs.... For me, this creates a more free flowing interaction whereas the other can feel rather chaotic. But this also means shorter replies... If you are ok with that, we're good to go. :)

CriminalMindsFan

I'm happy to see someone else is watching the show. I've heard it's on verge of cancellation because nobody tunes into it. Good luck with your idea.