Crimson's Corner: Rp search thread - F for M

Started by XxCrimsonpassionxX, July 08, 2017, 02:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxCrimsonpassionxX

Hello there.

My name is Crimson or Crim, which ever you'd prefer. It's truly been some time since I've been on this site and also just rping in general. I doubt I've lost much of my touch but to be on the safe side, I'd like to start simple. The ideas I used to have has changed dramatically from back when I first joined.

As for my skills in writing, I'd say I can push out about 2-3 full paragraphs, maybe more depending on the detail. I can usually tailor myself to my partner. If I feel I am not on your level, I will most definitely let you know. But it goes two ways. If I feel you aren't up to par with myself, then I will also let you know.

So far, I don't have anything specific I'd like to rp, but I'm always open to discussion. I've just been craving interaction and anything with romance.

Here are my lists.

• Fantasy
  • College ( we could have two college students falling for one another, alittle black mail, roommates, or professor and student interaction. )
  • Medieval
  • Feudal Japan
  • Vampire
  • Space ( we could be bounty hunters, maybe something from mass effect, or what ever pops into your head for this. I've never really done a space rp.
  • Arranged Marriage

I know this is fairly show, but as I said before, I'm just getting back onto the site, so I'm going to start slow. bare with me please and thank you.