Interest Check: One Piece RP? o3o

Started by Wolfy, January 15, 2010, 04:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I'd love to do a Group RP set in the One Piece Universe...if I can find people that would like to do it as well..^-^

joker123

Original characters or Canon characters?

Wolfy

Original Flavor, Extra crispy, of course. o3o

Soo..yes, Original Characters.

Carlissa

One Piece...huh. Isn't this RP just about pirates finding treasure, or is there more to it?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

It's about adventure!..and the journey to find said treasure!...:P

Carlissa

Yeah, but the main character can stretch...and has a talking reindeer as a friend. I have a feeling there is more to this than just a couple of kids finding treasure lol...

Aaaaaand I'm guessing being preggers wouldn't be a problem? Unless, you are already tired of my pregnancy obsession and I lol.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

*huggles Carla* Could never be tired of you. :P

Annnndd...I dunno how well preggers would work. o-o...

But yes, there's more to it than just "Go find treasure"...it's complicated. o-o xD

joker123

Wolfy

It's an A setting that's about Adventure, about Friendship, staying true to yourself, Etc, Etc....it's also about really kick ass fight scenes and a world that just draws you in.

Soo..Whee. :D

Wolfy

Wolfy