Who wants to be Little Miss Lucy's First?

Started by Little Miss Lucy, May 17, 2009, 11:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Miss Lucy

Subject noted this will be my first ideas post leading (hopefully) to my first RP via the Elliquiy Community. So, moving on check my ons and offs and here are some of my ideas which are always open to interpretations and such. Most need males or females with male tendencies. If you are interesting reply or send me a pm directly.

Your everyday citizen
He appeared to be an everyday citizen, but he knew too much, far too much for his own good. Once a normal boy, he became an extraordinary man in the world of organized crime. Unfortunately after a job went bad and an innocent bystander died, he couldn't go through with his life of crime any longer. Can he escape the minions and bosses that want him dead, and still manage to keep the adorable diner waitress safe, or will he fall in love and lust and watch as things spin out of control.

Love nips
(A basic Vampire RP) Can she embrace this new life or will her blood lust and hunger for her master drive out of control and take away what she has left of her normal life.

Supernatural anyone?
I'm a huge fan of the show and would love to do an RP hopefully focusing on Dean.

Thanks for reading,
Lucy
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs

Duncan

Send me a PM about the Vampire ideas you have.

Saku

Okay sent you a PM...and if you know me at all you'll know that it's about Supernatural *laughs* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Merlyn

I'm entrigued by 'The everyday citizen' PM me with any other info or ideas about it if you want to start it up.

And It really reminds me of a book I read.  I believe it was Born to the Mob.  Not very long, but very interesting ;)
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs