Started by Marguerite, July 09, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

Thanks to all who I am roleplaying with and those who I will start one soon enough.

Marguerite

Marguerite

Marguerite

james42smith

Bonjour Marguerite,

I came upon your post and will admit we have one thing in common as I also enjoy the "darkside" of things.

I noticed your film selection is very much dominated by American production. I think you'd very much enjoy the subtitled French film "The Piano Teacher" along with the Roman Polanski film "Bitter Moon".

Check them out and if you do enjoy them, write me a note as I have many more to recommend to you.

xxx

James

Marguerite

Bonjour James,

I will check them out and let me know if you are interested in a game or two.

Marguerite

Aiden

Approaches Lady Marguerite.
"Excuse me Miss, would you do me an honor and join me in a dance?"

Marguerite

She looked at his face, smiling as she nodded. "Why, of course Sir Aiden and you did a fine good job in calling me Miss," she answered, always having hated being called Ma'am because people assumed too much these days.

Aiden

He takes her by the hand and leads her to the dance floor, he extends his, keeping his distance from her. Eyes observe the strange behavior as the music picks up with a violin solo...
(No more posting in your idea thread.(for me)..I'll wait till our story starts)

Marguerite

Quote from: Aiden on October 09, 2008, 12:22:57 PM
He takes her by the hand and leads her to the dance floor, he extends his, keeping his distance from her. Eyes observe the strange behavior as the music picks up with a violin solo...

[Aww, and yet you had me savoring for more.]

Aiden

Marguerite

Aiden

Tease is the wrong word...more like passionate...(Ok! I swear I'll stay out of your thread now...maybe...)

Marguerite

Uh-huh, sure you are. No, you are welcome to dance and be passionate around here anytime.

-Winks-

Aiden

Quote from: Aiden on October 09, 2008, 12:22:57 PM

Well then in that case...

Releasing her soft hand he turns his back to her and takes four steps away, a hand undoing the his black jacket. His right leg extends to his side, spinning in a sweep the jacket is draped across shoulders, a smile crossing his face. His legs glide in a circle around her, stalking her like a shark stalks his next meal.

Marguerite

Quote from: Aiden on October 09, 2008, 01:02:32 PM
Well then in that case...

Releasing her soft hand he turns his back to her and takes four steps away, a hand undoing the his black jacket. His right leg extends to his side, spinning in a sweep the jacket is draped across shoulders, a smile crossing his face. His legs glide in a circle around her, stalking her like a shark stalks his next meal.

Glad that she had chosen to wear a dress today, she swiveled one side of her hips, her hands coming up to stroke through her curly tresses. She smiled at his movements, letting one hand slide over her jaw and done her cheek, letting this shark think he was easily going to get his next meal.

Aiden

His left leg moved behind the right, he spun quickly and sent the jacket flying to an empty chair behind him. The crowd began to gather around them in a circle, interested in their display. He sprung forward and slid across the floor on his left knee, stopping inches from her waist, he slowly rose up careful not to touch her body. Both eyes locked on her body, offering his hand to her as the organ mingled with the Violin.

Marguerite

Smiling, she let everyone else in her thread that she was enjoying this entertainment. This dance was keeping her sane before she had to leave. Her hand reached out only to place a finger in the center of his palm, making eights in his skin before she pulled away. Twirling, she moved further from him before stopping, slamming her right foot into the ground and throwing her arms out, almost as an offering to let everyone know she danced and danced for the heart of it.

Aiden

Stepping forward he moves his left arm up her hips to her waist, gently pulling the dresses fabric up.
He takes her right hand in his and spins her three times, stopping her once she is facing him. He nods his head, silently telling her she can not escape him.

Marguerite

Spun in his arms, the bottom of her dress danced and pressed against her skin, heightening the sensations she felt. Various feelings went through her as she stared into his eyes. Leaning her lips forward, she is a scant breath from his own, before the corner turn the slant smile into a smirk. "I must be gone," she whispered, moving to spin herself away from him, her fingers slipping through his own. "I shall be back in two hours time," she announced, rushing off the dancefloor, dropping a card on the ground. On the card, her invitation for him to stick around was one he should keep close by.

Aiden

He grumbles as she is out of sight, the partner less man walks off the dance floor to collect his coat and pockets her card. Smiling he orders a drinks and ascends to the upper floor, to a balcony.

Marguerite

Entering into the room again, she shrugs off her jacket and hands it over to the waiter to take to the coat room. Fixing her curls, she walked around the dance floor, searching him out with her eyes.

Aiden

Checking his watch he smiled and went back downstairs with the empty glass of his drink in hand. Leaving his glass and coat by a empty table, he scanned the club but found nothing. Stopping by the band he made a immediate request and the music stops with a halt....most look over to the band and him as he steps into the center of the room, the same violin solo from earlier begins to play. People look at the man with confusion some upset for disturbing the flow of their dance, he smiles and takes his rightful place in the center of the floor.