ASHLEEBABE'S WANTS AND DESIRES [NEW BDB PLOT INSIDE!]SEEKING MALE CHARACTERS

Started by Ashleebabe, October 04, 2010, 03:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

Introduction:

I have been away for so long, I have decided that I needed to not only revamp my thread but desperately look for new stories. Some of my old ones are very over-done and I am in need of some new blood, so to speak.  Sorry my little vamp joke there.

Since my life is at a dark place and I want something dark to have roleplay, its my more comfort zone. I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues lately and I have been eager to lose myself in a decent story or two. If you have seen me around lurking and such feel free to pitch something or even say hello. I do not bite and I like to meet new people.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Rules:
I have very few rules but they needed to be placed here so I do not cause any confusion.

1. I only play females, my male characters have NEVER been strong enough to be on their own
2. I usually play a more submissive roles but in the right mood and story, I will let out my inner Dominatrix
3. No means no! I hate it when a person is constantly badgering me about an idea when it does not even fit anything near what I usually do.
4. NO ANIME
5. Rape is okay as long as we discussed the boundaries and the rules before we write out the scene.
6. Please have some concept of the English launguage. I do not want to break out the decoder ring everytime I have a post. I make typos so I understand some mess ups though.
7. I will not play a female on female roleplay. I just want this notion to be clear.
8. Please do not expect a sexual scene on the first page. Its a huge irritation with me lately.
9. Feel free to talk to me about any aspects of the game. In fact, I love it so please try to keep communication open.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

MISCELLANOUS IDEAS

These are a list of authors, ideas and television shows that I will be more than happy with to create a plot with. I love these ideas but alas, they never seem to get off the shelf very often

Vampire/demon and human maid (I know, uber sad one by itsself but I cannot embrace my other ideas anymore)

MOVIES:

The Other Boleyn Girl Movie
Phantom of the Opera Movie
Moulin Rouge Movie
Pride and Prejudice
The Mummy (The Original or Returns)

Books by Author's name:

Karen Marie Mooning (The Highlanders series) Highlander Series
J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood series)  Black Dagger Bortherhood
Kresley Cole (Immortals After Dark series) Immortals After Dark
Christine Feehan (Carpathian Vampire series) Dark Series
Maya Banks (Sweet Series) [Erotica]

T.V. SHOWS:
Vampire Diaries
- Elena x Stefan
- Elena x Damon

Ashleebabe

PLOTS:

In bold are the plots I have been eager to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Arranged Affair:

A child of common birth and raised away from the demanding courts, a little girl grew to know nothing of the cruelness of court nor what would be asked of her once aged. She was a lovely child with a traumatic past and aged into a quiet woman. But one thing she did not wish to happen to her, marriage. She feared the mere concept of it. She finally came of age and was sent to court. And into the lion's den.

A man who came to see if there was a woman worth his grain came to court. He wanted a woman who would calm his rage and nuture his people but he seemed to find only the same women that were offered everywhere else, desperated and heavily decorated. He one day found the silent little woman and thought about her as a maid or a servant. She was not overly painted or dressed to ornately, she exuberated an air of calm and serenity about her. He had to know more.

[This would be a marriage of reluctance on her part and dark on his side. He has to find this silent creature and claim her as his. This man can be human or other wordly creature. Please feel free to add other ideas in the mix, I would love to hear them]                                         
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reincarnation of His Love:

Darkness swept the land as the Vampire prince looked from his balcony window. His beloved wife had passed leaving a hole of heartbreak in his life. His wife of fifty years had been killed and his mind was clouded by it. Until he met her. A woman of common blood and yet he could not grieve his wife when this vibrant, sweet woman had mended his broken heart. She soon was married to him and produced a child of his own. His life was nearly perfect. His kingdom prospered and he had a wonderful daughter as an heir. On the eve of his second wife's turning, his first wife returns. She had been reborned as he was and she was vengeful. He murdered his wife and daughter leaving the prince in shambles. His world shattered within moments.

Years passed, and although he is no longer called Prince, his followers think he is. He is wealthy and powerful until this woman he hires as a consultant to his business. She looked like his murdered wife and his heart began to pound erratically. He was looking at her and could not touch her.

Maggie had been having dreams of this man for years, since the day she turned eighteen. She was now twenty-one and could not believe she was living in his home and working for him. Will his passion overcome him or will he wait to see if she would come around.

The wait was unbearable and he decided to act. No man was to touch her and he persued her.

[I would like for this to begin in the middle, when she works for him. I love angst and romance in my vampires as well as a bit of a love triangle thrown in there.]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Unwanted Life:

A dark knight with a mysterious past and his band of warriors come through town. One thing on his mind, a bride and wife to soften his image of being the dark night. He heard of a village with several selections and families willing to put their houses at the disposal of the man. His mind wandered while the women were paraded in front of him. None of them struck his fancy until he reached the last house. A merchant and his only daughter lived in the little cottage.

He met her and thought that she would do and within moments she was reluctantly was mounted on a horse and forced to ride with the man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The King and His Maid
[I decided to re-vamp a few plots out of my old muses mind. I have been inspired lately with them. Both stories I want possessive males and jealousy be in their characters]

A king had ruled other his lands for a few years, always waiting, always watching for the right woman to make his queen. Sadly the only woman who would be perfect for him was his sweet young maid. She had earned her place in the household at a tender age of 8 and worked for ten years. She bloomed into a well-grounded woman. He treated him like a man and not a king.

Little did he know the secrets that she had. His maid was a princess in disguise, hiding from a war-torn country and a step-mother only wanting to gain political power with her title, the maid stayed tight-lipped and eager to help the household. However when her father comes to collect his daughter and return her to her rightful place, the truth comes out.

The King however cannot and will not let her go. What lengths will he go to keep and claim her as his bride?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Vampire's Bride

Cursed only to be awakened by his true love, the vampire king slumbers within his castle. His minions and his followers still follow every whim he would desire were he conscious to instruct it. He was a harsh cruel man with little known feelings humans had.

Until she awoke him...

Being dragged from her home in the light of moon, the girl was offered to the still body, her wrist being cut and blood flowing freely over the lips of the corpse-like man. The creatures moves and then latches onto her neck feeding greedily. When the haze clears and the king relaizes what he had did and who had awakened him, he murders all who were a party to it. He must care for the barely living girl, and make her love him. Does he manipulate and lie to her or does he try and be honest and earn her love.

What will he do if another dares to get in his way?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BDB- I have no title yet since it is a dream thingy

I had the weirdest dream last night and for the life of me, I cannot figure how it was triggered. I hadn't even read the books in about 6 months and yet...

Jocelyn walked through the deserted streets, very little light illuminating her way. She had taken this walk so many times before that it was nothing new. Yet tonight, something was different. She shook off her unnerving feelings and quickened her pace to her apartment. Just two more blocks, she thought as she was already eager to fish her keys out of her purse.

The restaurant was swamped that night and there were hardly enough waitresses and servers to handle the turn-over. Joce's feet ached and a bath was calling her name. One more block now, a sigh escaped her lips. But her mind still grasped that something was not right. A man came out of the shadows, he was tall and massive. His muscles were huge, making Arnold Schwanegger look like a weakling in his prime. He had a slight tan to his skin, his hair shoulder length and flowing in the slight breeze. His eyes were the most unique blue she had even seen. they almos seemed to glow when they made contact with hers. Her heart-rated jumped and she wanted to run but she was frozen in that spot. He smiled, his fangs elogated in his mouth and he finally spoke.

"I have been looking for you, woman. Its time I take you home." The voice was from her dreams, her erotic fantasies and so was this man. The world was spinning around her as he approached her. She had been so careful to hide herself from him. He finally found her. Her Hellren was there to take her back with him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently craving anything to do with the following:

Greek MythologyInformation
Scottish Men!
Vampires
Berserkers Information
Werewolves

Stormrider

It was interesting reading about your plot ideas. I am new to this and if you would be willing to be patient with me I would gladly see what we can do and where the “A Twisted Beast and His Beauty” storyline can go.

I am not certain what mode of commutation you would prefer for this story, email, E posts or Im so please let me know if you would be interested. I do look forward to writing with you.

Thanks, Storm
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

Ashleebabe

I have been away for some time but now I have a stable computer and a very good internt access.

New Ideas:

Red Riding hood with a twist - Message me for details

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

DuhMan

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

After nagging from the BF I watched the movie "Legends of the Fall," with Brad Pitt in it and I would to try an Rp with it with Tristan and Isabelle

Ashleebabe

I have a new Vampire and a Human maid  idea which will be discussed in interested only in private messages since it is still being worked out. Thank you

Ashleebabe

This is why I am not allowed to get more books. I picked up a book called 'Dark Magic' by Christine Feehan and I have been engrossed ever since. Currently seeking a Carpathian-type Roleplay

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Here is what happens. I watched too many movies and have a now even bigger craving for men in kilts and Scottish accents.

Ashleebabe

Updated with links that might better help people see my ideas

Ashleebabe

After reading through my old roleplays and such, I would to try out a Long-term BDB game. It would be based off original characters or booK-used characters. Either does not matter to me. I would like someone with the knowledge of the books to contact me because it can be sometimes hard for me to describe the chracters and mannerisms.

Female and Male writers who write in male characters feel free to contact me. My male characters are horrible so please do not expect one back from me. Thanks!

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

I added a plot I dreamed of. Its so freaking vivd that it scared me