Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 30, 2012, 05:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Boarding School Confidential

If you are interested in joining, fill out the template at the bottom of this post, and turn it in either here, or via PM to me.

::  Summer Bash  ::

Summer Crest American school in Switzerland is the most prestigious boarding school in the world.  It's undeniable that only the cream of the crop can attend, considering how high the tuition is.  But the school isn't just the playground of the rich and influential, it's also the only known school to accept supernatural creatures in the world.  The waiting list to get in is so long that there's automatically a two year waiting period, but for those who are accepted, they'll find an education rivaled by none other.

But something new is coming to Summer Crest, something never before done at the school.  For the first time, the senior class will be required to participate in a pen pal program.  The program is completely confidential, and even the students won't know who they're writing to.  But what the teachers and school board isn't aware of, is the possible drama that this program could bring.  It's a good thing the students need some shaking up, or this could all end in disaster.

This game is a GBLTQA friendly, and it is highly encouraged to make such a character.

So the premise for this game is a light, easy game that revolves around the senior class at Summer Crest.  Said students will be randomly partnered up with another student to write to.  IC they will not know who the other person is, and they're under contract to not reveal their identities, although it's possible to ascertain who the person is by the content of the letters. 

The school itself is American, although it's located in Switzerland. They do accept students from other parts of the world, although said students must speak/understand English.  There will be a mix of human and monster characters, and all students are required to not reveal another students identity to anyone not affiliated with the school itself. 

Although the game will revolve around the pen pal program, there will be IC threads for characters to interact with each other.  This game will be freeform, and lean heavily towards a sandbox game, where the characters actions shape where the game will head.  There will be a lot of sex, so if that makes you uncomfortable, than this may not be the game for you.  The accepted character ages will be 17/18, and we'll be following a stricter character creation process than what you all may be normally used to.

If you are interested, and wish to create a character, you'll be given a list's of options to choose from, and you'll have to choose one option from each list.  These options are for flavor, and to help inspire your character creation process, and you are free to build upon them in any way you choose.  That being said, I'll of course be here to help you, so that said characters remain compatible for this game.  After the list's you'll find a character sheet you'll need to submit.  The sheet itself will be short, and it'll just give me an idea of what character you'd like to have.  There will be another, much more in depth character sheet for you to fill out, once you've been accepted.  Once an option in the character type list is taken, nobody else may use it.

Character Type

The Jock

The Jock excels in anything sports related, and was recruited for that purpose alone.  Said character may not be the brightest student, but is overall a well liked individual.

The Scientist

The Scientist excels in all things related to science.  They're already well known in the fair circuit, and can cook up anything in the school's labs.

The Musical Prodigy

The Musical Prodigy can play any instrument, and is incredibly talented.  They can play any song by hearing it alone, and has been able to do so since a very young age.

The Reporter

The reporter is known around the school as always looking for a good story.  They are hip to what's going on, and if one want's information, they'd definitely have it for you.

The Bully

The Bully is the tormentor of the school.  They may or may not have hidden reasons for being this way, but it's undeniable that this character type is feared by some, and disliked by others.

Species

The numbers next to these options show how many of each species we have so far.

Vampire - 1

Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person/being.

Werwolf - 2

A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature.

Mummy

Mummies are the preserved corpses of the dead, raised by Necromancy for various reasons. They are unique in that they give death curses to whatever being kills them.

Frankenstein

The first Frankenstein monster may have been made in a lab, but now they can reproduce, and their off spring are known for their greenish skin, and their gray tinted hair.

Zombie

A zombie is an animated dead body.  They are strictly carnivores, and prefer raw over cooked meat.

Demon - 3

A demon is a hell monster, who mainly dwell in a hellish realm separated from the one humans live on, and only come into this realm to hunt, or for entertainment.

Witch

Witches can be male or female.  They look like regular humans, but they can use magic in the form of spells and ritualistic ceremonies.

Invisible Folk

Invisible folk are created in a lab, when they were given a serum that changed their genetic code, and gave them the ability to become completely invisible.

Fey Folk - 2

The Fey folk are known to be prone to a high level of magic use, are known for their skill in seduction, have a slender build, are physically weak, and are more powerful in the wild, than in cities.

Human - 3

Regular humans cannot use magic.

[center][font=georgia][b]Characters first Name's Student Records[/b][/font][/center]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Character Type:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Dominance:[/b]
[b]Species Description:[/b]
[b]Power(s) Description:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Physical Features:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Family Info:[/b]

[b]Played by:[/b]
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Autumn says hi!!!  Come join us over at the boarding school! My little human girl needs friends to play with!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

I love love love that gif, Josi-Kitty!  Hahahaha it made me laugh!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 02, 2012, 05:16:42 PM
I love love love that gif, Josi-Kitty!  Hahahaha it made me laugh!

Hehe.. isn't she just hte cutest!! ;D  It had Autumn written all over it!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

It does!  And indeed, she does need more friends in this game!  We only need one more and we'll have the perfect number!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

azzmeister89

undisclosedtoyou

We need one more person, so we are interested. :)

Feel free to go over to the character thread, a link for which can be found on the first post of this thread, and submit it to me for approval.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Haven't heard back from anyone over here... we're still looking for someone. No matter your race, gender, creed, what not.. we want you!!! ;D

I'd love another straight guy in the game but I'm not too picky about who it is at the end of the day. ;D  Girls work too... or Trans.. or Herms.. or anything really. Hmmm. Hermaphrodite would be very interesting... >.>   Sorry mind is creeping into perv-ville.  Its all the deviants around me I swear! they're going to corrupt my innocent Autumn!

Anyway....

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE WANT AND NEED YOU!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

azzmeister89

Dont worry writing a character sheet in a few hours, i hope i can fill the spot well enough

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 04, 2012, 11:47:43 AM
Dont worry writing a character sheet in a few hours, i hope i can fill the spot well enough

Hey Azz, I don't accept character sheets to be posted in the character thread until I've approved them via PM or in this thread.  Can you delete it and send it here or over a PM, please?

I got Occident's Character sheet to, so once yours is officially in, I'll look them both over and decide which one fits the game the best. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

azzmeister89

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: azzmeister89 on August 04, 2012, 11:10:29 PM
Ok i'll move it now

Thank you Azz, I'll PM you to tell you if you're approved or not.   Thank you for submitting your character.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Hey guys, we're still looking for another character, so if you're interested let me know. :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BellaVita

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 06, 2012, 04:46:43 PM
Hey guys, we're still looking for another character, so if you're interested let me know. :)

I'm interested if there's a spot open :D

undisclosedtoyou

We just filled the spot, but if you'd like to submit a character I'll look over it.  I'm not promising anything, but you never know. :D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's