Seeking female victims to tentacle rape

Started by jochannon, December 23, 2010, 03:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambie

let me know if it changes to the away team/sci fi one...thanks though!

jochannon

Quote from: Mhina on December 29, 2010, 02:12:19 PM
What are you looking for in terms of characters?

Anything female, basically ;D do whatever you want.

YoungNWet

WIP
Name: Anna Long
Race: Dark Elf (Drow)
Class: rouge
History:

Orphaned at a young age she was used a fall girl for the other orphans, he race were hated by the human's for a on going war and often she was beaten and raped by drunkards and even the Orphan's Master of the house. So she ran away hid, stole food and drink and barely survived her childhood.

As she grew up she became more of a thieve stealing from the rich and giving to herself she soon had a number of lackeys which work under her and has risen to become one of the first female crime-lords. She was soon stabbed in the back and fell down the ladder of crime.

She now travels alone making money from raiding dungeons, that's when she join the female raiding party.

Enough?

tuckers02

I'd love to play but it'll have to wait till after the beginning of the year.

tuckers02

Probably Saturday night.  I work nights so I'll be up all night and can spit out a character by Sunday morning.

Silk

We'll probably be waiting for the others to get theirs in by then anyway.

tuckers02

Okay, cool.  I'll check back then and see what type of character we're missing to be violated.

ivygrowth

Name: Rose
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger

Fifty-two years ago Rose was a member of an elite group of guardians that protected her people's homeland.  Then the orcs came.  For more than a decade the war raged, with the outnumbered elves fighting a desperate battle just to survive.  They failed.  Most of her people were slaughtered or enslaved, with only a few dozen escaping.

Rose found herself without a home, and without any means to support herself.  She took up adventuring to survive, and with the hope of one day becoming powerful enough to get revenge on the orcs that conquered her home.

insaneplots

Just curious are the roles of the creatures open to be claimed? If so wouldn't mind playing one of them.

Silk

Qt

Name: Azura
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

Description: Tall and lean, Azura has a body that most men would crave. Her face is more handsome than pretty with high cheekbones and her green eyes wore a constant inquisitive look, her blonde hair is cut short so they don't get in the way when fighting, she is usually dressed in light armour to allow for protection as well as not bog down her speed.

History: Born of commoner parents, Azura spent her early years mostly hanging out with neighbouring boys, she had a special talent when it came to fighting. Considering that she was quite tomboyish, the thought that she was female never really bothered her until she joined the army, where she her looks attracted a lot of, to her, unwanted attentions. She did quite well their, but ultimately decided to leave due to issues not wanting to help a corrupt government. Now she is a freelance fighter who makes a living out of helping raid groups and living off the loot.

YoungNWet

Qt

Quote from: YoungNWet on January 01, 2011, 09:16:26 AM
Can't wait for this ;)

Me Neither!!! c:

So when is this starting, do we have enough to start?

tuckers02

Name: Aliana Tansver
Race: Human
Class and Level: Summoner

Background: Aliana was the typical fun-loving child growing up.  She loved to play in the sun with her friends and didn't cause too much trouble for her parents.  She was all set to follow in her mother's footsteps as a priestess until her life got turned upside down.  When she was nine, Aliana was out playing hide and seek with her friends.  She found a hiding place in a dark ally.  Unfortunately for her, a slave trader was conducting business in the same ally and saw where she hid.  His business now done, he sneaked up behind her and grabbed her, covering her mouth she she could scream.  She was no match for him and he carried him off to his ship.

After three days of being bound and gagged with other slaves in the belly of the ship, she was hauled out and taken to the black market slave auction.  Being a little girl, she was sold pretty cheap to a man that had nothing but ill intentions for her.  For the next eight years Aliana lived through hell at the hands of this madman.  He enjoyed hearing her screams of pain throughout the day only to heal her up after a good nights sleep and start again with whatever friends showed up.  Aliana held out hope for as long as she could before eventually breaking.  She had gotten to the point where she couldn't even remember her mother and father's faces.  She cursed the gods for ignoring her pleas to them for relief, even death.

The man was coming down stairs one day when he tripped and tumbled down them, breaking his leg and arm and landing on his dagger.  He called for Aliana to help him, but she just stood there watching with an evil satisfied look in her eyes.  As the hours ticked by, the man continued to beg her to help him and she just sat down on the floor and watched.  After missing three days, the city guards entered the house looking for him.  They noticed a rotting smell coming from a trap door.  When they got down there, they found the man's body decomposing with a starving Aliana huddled up in the corner crying.

That was seven years ago.  It wasn't long before a Paladin learned about her plight and took her in.  He nursed her back to health and tried his best to help heal her emotional scars.  She has made great strides, but she still has a hard time with strangers, especially in a large crowd.  Aliana seems to stay in her own little world, not paying attention to much around her and always staring at nothing or talking to herself.  She has been traveling with the paladin ever since, serving him the best she can and learning the trade of the arcane.  She still curses the gods for abandoning her and trembles at the thought of the darkness inside her that just let the man die.

Three months ago, the Paladin left to hunt down a demon that was causing trouble.  She stayed behind at his request because he feared for her safety.  He should have been back by now...

jochannon

Wow, you folks have come up with some really fine characters. SO, I've started the topic here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93682.0 be there, or be square.

QuoteJust curious are the roles of the creatures open to be claimed? If so wouldn't mind playing one of them.
Sorry Insaneplots, there ain't room in this dungeon for the two of us!

Silk

Name: Ysena
Class: Swordsman
Race: Elf (Ears hidden under the hat)
Background: After spending most of her childhood in a military driven society Ysena was always cursed by her gender, her family longing for a boy to continue the family career in the army.

Because of this Ysena had chosen to try and join the army anyway as a one of their warriors, although women were only really allowed as healers and mages. She showed great dexterity but lacked the strength to wear armor, because of this Ysena was considered unfit for standardized warfare and was denied admittance into the army.

Leaving her home in shame, Ysena left her home town in disgrace, taking on the life of a wandering adventurer. Using her talents with minor enchantments she is able to bolster her combat capabilities and her blades with minor incantations. Behind her discipline and harsh exterior, is a young girl who just wants to be accepted.

Qt

Yay, it's started!!!! We might also want a OOC thread, where everyone can input their ideas about the direction of the RP.

Robyn Hood

Seems like you have five already. I'd be interested unless this is too much. I have a character I use for a monster-themed dnd game I'd bring in. Let me know if you think its too much already, otherwise I'll put up more information.