Craving Inception/Supernatural/Fantasy settings (seeking M or F)

Started by Rocksalt Rockstar, September 05, 2010, 12:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocksalt Rockstar

I've been suffering some very specific cravings lately, and if I can't come to you fine people with them, where can I go?

After seeing Inception, I found that my brain was tragically eaten by my appreciation of the insane UST between Arthur and Eames, and I'm desperate for someone to enable me in playing them. My preference would be to write Eames, since I already have the British thing going for me, and it'll be the closest I get to being up close and personal with Tom Hardy (alas, alack!). I blame fanfic for my current fixation, but it's no fun to write a story for them alone, since then I'd know in advance how it turns out! I'd be happy to write something plot-based around a job they're running, or something more mundane and domesticated - I'd even be happy to explore them in an AU setting, and would be glad to hear your ideas in terms of building a specific plot.

Likewise, I've always been heavily involved in Supernatural fandom, and have definite urges for Dean/Castiel games - again, something plot-based, PWP, domesticated or AU would be fine. I exclusively write Dean, since my Cas is very rusty.

I'd also be open to something with original characters, and since I'm not in a very va-jay-jay mood right now, something Male/Male would be best. Supernatural/fantasy scenarios are my favorite, perhaps between two supernatural creatures such as vampires/werewolves/incubi, or a supernatural/human pairing. I also love historical, futuristic or post-apocalyptic scenarios, so would be happy to explore any ideas you may have.

As you may have noticed, I'm a female writer, but I've been writing male characters almost exclusively for about six years, and abhor writing that over-feminizes men or has them weeping and hand-wringing like a girlish cliché - men should be men! Believable characterization is top priority for me, and I hope you'll feel the same, regardless of if you're a woman writing a man, or a man writing a man.

I'm happy to write over IM (I have Yahoo and AIM) or email/threading - I'd prefer at least two paragraphs in every response; at least two sentences per paragraph, and correct spelling/grammar is a must! Aside from that, I'm flexible, adventurous with my kinks, and enjoy a well-written, unpredictable plot, so message me if any of this sounds appealing, and check out my O/O list in my signature line!
For your consideration, my O/O post: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42164.0