Freedom City [VAN]

Started by StarkDublin, January 05, 2009, 05:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarkDublin

The year is 2010, and our story takes place in one of the biggest cities on the planet, Freedom City. The city was constructed after a massive war erupted between the two hemispheres east and west. The war devastated the lives of millions turning most of the worlds capitols into rubble. The remaining nations came together to create a safe haven for the people who survived the war. The constructed Freedom City for that purpose, none of them knew that this city would become known as the  "Worlds Capitol".

After a few years Freedom City, grew becoming a bustling metropolitan. This city gave new opportunities to those who had lost so much. There was also some thing brewing beneath the city streets that no one could foresee. You see a side effect from the war caused strange mutations creating a race known as the scourge. This scourge would cause trouble for the city stealing, robbing, murder, and even terrorism. There were no stopping them, they did as they pleased knowing no one could stand up to them. It was on the 30th anniversary of the city that the launched a massive attack on the city, all seemed lost until a mysterious force arrived they called themselves Heroes. The fought off the invasion forcing the scourge back to where they belonged. The city was at piece, and these heroes swore to protect the city.

Around the same time as the Heroes appearance there arose people with certain powers, utilizing these powers for their own deeds, calling themselves Villains. These villains plagued the streets of Freedom City, the Heroes did everything they could to fight them but it seemed to no avail, every step forward they made was two steps back. Then came the day known to all in Freedom City, as the "Day of a Million Tears", the villains realizing they could not defeat the heroes on their own joined forces for one time in order to destroy them. The succeeded, bringing each hero to their knee's and killed them, making the city once again defenseless.

The city is now full of crime, the villains unstoppable, the city in chaos, who will save them from destruction. Will you save them, or will you destroy them and reap the benifits.

The reason for this timeline is that this world takes place in its universe. The players can be either villain or hero, and can have pretty much any power they desire. What I don't want is someone that is invincible (even superman had his weaknessess) but other than that anything you want. The powers can be the affects of a mutation, or some invention your character had designed. Im pretty lax on the powers, or race. Sex in the roleplay, im going to allow hence why its [VAN], but I only want it if it fits in the role play again hence why its [VAN]

If you have any suggestions, just let me know, or if your interested let me know here in this thread.
It takes armies to control the world...And one man to make it all fall...Am I that man...

Ons and Offs